Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1249175 times)

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #2235 on: November 21, 2011, 03:06:36 pm »

A random thought led to something fairly comical

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Good times.

And VonFaust, Nords are part of the Genesis mod, if you're going to adventure do it in style.
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: November 21, 2011, 03:41:15 pm »

milking the giant cow?
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: November 21, 2011, 03:52:48 pm »

Muffindog

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the aspect of one fey
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #2238 on: November 21, 2011, 04:01:46 pm »

My adventuress teaches a local bandit why attacking girls is bad.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 04:08:20 pm by Muffindog »

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: November 21, 2011, 04:16:57 pm »

I dunno why, but I really like the sytle - especially the blood.

My favorite panel is the "you lose hold the the willow crossbow."
Just looking at it brings back memories that make me say, "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT"  :D

RealFear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: November 21, 2011, 07:59:53 pm »

So, i walk into a castle...
It's a reverse hostage situation, if you kill the snatchers they'll fill your fort with babies.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: November 22, 2011, 01:55:39 am »

My adventuress teaches a local bandit why attacking girls is bad. CrossbowWomen in the wrist is bad.
His first mistake is stopping you from using the crossbow, for those have slow reaction time and more likely to get you killed. you better off teaching your self how to throw so you can pick up the arrows you miss than having a slight chance at losing them forever.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: November 22, 2011, 11:17:37 am »

My adventuress teaches a local bandit why attacking girls is bad. CrossbowWomen in the wrist is bad.
His first mistake is stopping you from using the crossbow, for those have slow reaction time and more likely to get you killed. you better off teaching your self how to throw so you can pick up the arrows you miss than having a slight chance at losing them forever.

i'll also point out i hit almost every shot with my crossbow when i use it, and for some reason almost every hit leaves the enemy running for his/her life if they have one left.
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

RealFear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: November 22, 2011, 03:39:11 pm »

i'll also point out i hit almost every shot with my crossbow when i use it, and for some reason almost every hit leaves the enemy running for his/her life if they have one left.
Arrows/bolts are almost as painful as a cut off arm.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 07:07:12 pm by RealFear »
It's a reverse hostage situation, if you kill the snatchers they'll fill your fort with babies.

Muffindog

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the aspect of one fey
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #2244 on: November 22, 2011, 08:51:36 pm »

Just looking at it brings back memories that make me say, "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT"  :D
Thanks, I just started using photoshop and just got into digital drawing. And yes, gotta love the moments when you know you're screwed and flail around in panic, trying to survive :D

About the crossbow thing, I find them rather efficient, but only if you have a meatshield companion. When you're alone, especially with multiple enemies, they'll get you before you can reload and react. I guess throwing is better then, but I don't have the patience to throw rocks around in order to train it to perfection.

Another of my heroine's misadventures. :P I took some artistic liberties, hope the ending isn't confusing.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 08:54:58 pm by Muffindog »

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: November 22, 2011, 09:31:23 pm »

Thanks, I just started using photoshop and just got into digital drawing. And yes, gotta love the moments when you know you're screwed and flail around in panic, trying to survive :D

About the crossbow thing, I find them rather efficient, but only if you have a meatshield companion. When you're alone, especially with multiple enemies, they'll get you before you can reload and react. I guess throwing is better then, but I don't have the patience to throw rocks around in order to train it to perfection.

Another of my heroine's misadventures. :P I took some artistic liberties, hope the ending isn't confusing.
THIS IS SO GREAT.
'Gizogin' Windyplains, Rawmancer has died of laughter.

There are few greater joys than seeing a grizzled old bandit die completely at random right in front of you.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: November 22, 2011, 09:44:37 pm »

A goofy picture I got talked into doing, thought I'd share it.

Minotuar at the Sauna!
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

BranRhi

• Bay Watcher
  • In my other pants, theres a secret~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: November 22, 2011, 10:38:33 pm »

Minotuar at the Sauna!
Manish Man the Manly Minatuar!
I have a DREAM! where kobolds will be able to join hands with dwarf men and women as partners and lovers. And man, do I love imagining this dream again and again...

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: November 22, 2011, 10:40:53 pm »

Minotuar at the Sauna!
Manish Man the Manly Minatuar!
I think you mean Manotaur
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

RealFear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: November 23, 2011, 12:21:33 am »

Wait, so you were fighting someone who spontaneously died of old age?
And i hear people complaining about retirement age now.
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 365