Poll

Which do you think I should use?

Gimp
- 2 (28.6%)
Tuxpaint
- 5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The Recruits. (A Pesant Adventure style game) (Full. For now anyway...)  (Read 10021 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This isn't going to get into annoying 'Adam Smith hates your guts' land, is it?
"I'm sorry, but you don't get a rifle for three more missions!"
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everyone but Little gets a rifle. Little gets a sniper rifle.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What sort of rifle?

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We should party in Archangel's house.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What sort of rifle?
Generic, read the combat rules for more.

We should party in Archangel's house.
You would be beaten by the Black Guard before you got inside.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

BigFatDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The irony ... it doesn't burn?
    • View Profile

Besides, if you read Peasant Adv. guys: Archangel's House is actually the mystery house where completely random stuff happen, like peasants drowning in blood and such.
I loaded up my save in the new version, spent a minute trying to find my archery range before figuring it was the room with Xs down both sides: bins of ammo and archery targets.
Urist McCrossbower cancells practice crossbowery: Unsure of which end of the room to shoot at.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Or you get obliterated by a dozen booby traps before you even get through the door.

Anyway, I haven't done any pictures so this won't be updated today. Maybe tomorrow.
My full sig

Jakkarra

as mentioned on another thread, apparantly this needs more players.

could i join please?

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bumped too!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry about not updating this for at least 2 weeks. No update today 'coz I don't feel like drawing it and I have a cold.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 04:28:44 am by Archangel »
My full sig

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd try hot tea, it usually makes me feel better.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm feeling almost well today, but I had an idea for a forum game and I want to know if the current players would like to switch to it or stick with this. First I need to scan the example image I did by hand and upload it.
My full sig

BigFatDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well ... ehh ... whats the other forum game idea then?
I loaded up my save in the new version, spent a minute trying to find my archery range before figuring it was the room with Xs down both sides: bins of ammo and archery targets.
Urist McCrossbower cancells practice crossbowery: Unsure of which end of the room to shoot at.

BigFatDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, by the way, nice Brotherhood of Nod avatar.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well ... ehh ... whats the other forum game idea then?
I'm editing the image right now but once I'm done I shall post it and a quick overview of the idea.
Oh, by the way, nice Brotherhood of Nod avatar.
Thanks. It's from the Wikipedia article on NOD.
My full sig
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]