Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: ☺░▒▒▓D Or holy crap there's a goblin on my keyboard! g Or in other words ASCII  (Read 24298 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Dwarf FOrtress make me alite.

lololololololol

NO.

I would never do that.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're in here accusing people of liking roguelikes as some sort of "we're more hardcore than you" club

Interesting you said this. Here is something I made for a post (that I didn't post for obvious reasons) before I read this

Inaluct's interpretation of Neonivek's statements:
Neonivek: "Almost everyone who plays Roguelikes are elitist and horrible people"

That isn't what I am saying. (Though the Horrible people part I am sure isn't what your saying)

Actually I have a bit more then that but there are sufficiantly ranty.

I think Ill just drop it for now. People are on this weird misinterpretation tangent. (Which I also have written out! Woo)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 02:15:01 pm by Neonivek »

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, then, what are you saying?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Misinterertation in Dwarf FOrtress?!  IMpossible!  *crackle*

This statement is the turth and only the whole truth.

SPelling gramer is onpurpose, i'm in playful mode.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Toonyman is right. We shouldn't be fighting.

Or something.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Muahah.  Either I'm some insane guy or the genius of the WHOLE WORLD!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Muahah.  Either I'm some insane guy or the genius of the WHOLE WORLD!

Did we somehow jump into the Dark Knight continuity?

My sense of reality is weakening!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

ToonyMan bites reality in the face!
Reality is struck down!

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile

TOONYMAN!

No more paradoxes. The fiber of the universe might decay. Ir something really sci-fi might happen. Is that what you want?! SCI_FI IN DF?!

On topic:
I played and liked ADOM.
I play and like Nethack.
I play and like Crawl.

Notice the subtle difference?
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You don't like Ancient Domains of mystery anymore?

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile

I don't have it on my hard drive anymore. I guess I just didn't find it involving enough. I'm still plowing through Nethack and Crawl characters, but I just lost the incentive to play ADOM.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't have it on my hard drive anymore. I guess I just didn't find it involving enough. I'm still plowing through Nethack and Crawl characters, but I just lost the incentive to play ADOM.

Truthfully I can barely tell the difference between Nethack and ADOM.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile

Personaly I never seem play nethack anymore, while I still sit down for some adom from time to time. But then again I always seem to get pretty far in ADOM, as I think I have found out the "formula" to win.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I've got a guy in ADOM right now, a barbarian troll that has gotten further then any of my other guys.  I had to run from a few fights though for sure.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're in here accusing people of liking roguelikes as some sort of "we're more hardcore than you" club.
Technically he never accused any of us. It's just like people who think because they read books they are automatically smarter than people who watch lots of TV. Lots of roguelike communities seem to think they are all super smart because they add dice in their spare time instead of shooting nazis. This forum is thankfully mostly devoid of such arrogance.

And I haven't really played ADOM for years. But I used to play it a lot. Assassins and Rangers FTW.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7