Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New location idea: ROTC office  (Read 1132 times)

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
New location idea: ROTC office
« on: May 18, 2009, 02:52:55 pm »

Had a thought whilst reading some related debate on a poliblog. If we have a military spending issue, it would be possible to add a site to affect it w/o inducing the headaches of an army/NG base. Add an ROTC office to the University District. Not only would this not entail balance issues in re: access to military hardware, attacking the ROTC is most definitely a stereotypical liberal activity. If we ever get to the point of having affiliated sleeper orgs, we could have them do protests and teach-ins, but until then it'd give the LCS a place to vandalize and kidnap suggestible Soldiers, Cadets, and College Students. Assuming, of course, their Liberalism isn't broken down the point of enlistment by the shouted slogans of the Arch-Conservative Recruitment Officers...

S_Verner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New location idea: ROTC office
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 03:50:40 pm »

Had a thought whilst reading some related debate on a poliblog. If we have a military spending issue, it would be possible to add a site to affect it w/o inducing the headaches of an army/NG base. Add an ROTC office to the University District. Not only would this not entail balance issues in re: access to military hardware, attacking the ROTC is most definitely a stereotypical liberal activity. If we ever get to the point of having affiliated sleeper orgs, we could have them do protests and teach-ins, but until then it'd give the LCS a place to vandalize and kidnap suggestible Soldiers, Cadets, and College Students. Assuming, of course, their Liberalism isn't broken down the point of enlistment by the shouted slogans of the Arch-Conservative Recruitment Officers...

I demand the ability to indoctrinate JROTC members, then hit my head against the wall as none of them make the cut.
Combat has been...  improved.

Oh God No!

Oh God YES

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
Re: New location idea: ROTC office
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 03:57:44 pm »

"Be all that you can be!"
Christopher Valdez begs forgiveness!
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.