Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: LIAR - Escape plans? What do you need those for?  (Read 12657 times)

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
Re: LIAR - returning from hybernation - Rolls and rejoice!
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2009, 04:11:33 pm »

I'll try to sneak by the person who's yelling. I'm not sure how they found me out here, and I don't want to know. I'll then try to get to the town by using the direction of moss on trees like a compass.

Moss points to the north, surely. Yes, I'll go with that.

Moss normaly points either towards the sunny side of the trees or away from pollution. Are you still sure you're going to use it as a compass?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2009, 04:15:15 pm »

I always thought moss was on the shaded side of trees, because of the moisture present.

Anyhow, continue going to the military base, and begin to snoop around for clues.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2009, 04:22:52 pm »

Yes. My character doesn't remember his wilderness survival lessons very well. Since he's lost in the woods and doesn't remember which way the town is in anyway, it shouldn't much matter. On a {5} I'll probably run into somebody who can guide me to my destination anyway.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2009, 05:16:12 pm »

Yes. My character doesn't remember his wilderness survival lessons very well. Since he's lost in the woods and doesn't remember which way the town is in anyway, it shouldn't much matter. On a {5} I'll probably run into somebody who can guide me to my destination anyway.

I hope that you do realise that posting this might change the effect of a 5 for the worse? :P

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2009, 05:27:49 pm »

Nonsense! Worse means more fun, which actually means better. A mysterious guide appearing and taking me straight there is boring, yes? Therefore, I'm changing destiny for the better!

serephe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2009, 06:36:09 am »

The mysterious person is going to smash your face in with a brick at take your wallet.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2009, 01:47:34 pm »

Turn 4 comes and apparently something has gone wrong.
To fix this, each of you has recieved an invite to come to the abandoned New Red Army airport on the north shore of lake Raskit. Further instructions regarding your mission will be found there.

The mysterious person is going to smash your face in with a brick at take your wallet.

| the mysterious person thinks about this option, then decides to smash your face instead.

Serephe has died from excessive bleeding. A stranger has taken his wallet.

I always thought moss was on the shaded side of trees, because of the moisture present.

Anyhow, continue going to the military base, and begin to snoop around for clues.

You arrive at the military base. It seems to be abandoned. You can still make out the tracks made by the militia vehicle. They seem to be heading east.
| You try to find something interesting in the rubble. You find a small metal and plastick pack burried in the ground
| You decide to study the object more closely. You're fairly positive that it's dangerous.
| You faill to find out what it is though. Perhaps Nirrur Torrir could help you?
| You carefully dislodge the object from the ground and place it in a corner where nobody will trip over it.
| Suddenly you sense a feeling of danger. You duck away, just in time. The object explodes violently and sends shrapnell flying all around!
| You escape unharmed, though you're dead certain that you'd get a heart attack the next time that'd happen. Somebody must have heard that explosion though. You go check up on your car to see if it's ok.
| The explosion wrecked your car. Badly. This won't be an acceptable mode of transport even to Roskovian standards...

I'll try to sneak by the person who's yelling. I'm not sure how they found me out here, and I don't want to know. I'll then try to get to the town by using the direction of moss on trees like a compass.

Moss points to the north, surely. Yes, I'll go with that.

| What good is sneaking if you trip over the next twig you meet? You're lying flat on your face in the mud...
| You think the Russian guy is saying something about fishes, barrels and noses. You can't quite see how those fit togheter though. And What do fishes and noses have to do with him pointing his gun at you?
The russian guy picks you up and carries you off. You try to resist
| You manage to jank your arms free from the russians cludge and run Run RUN! Too bad you're not watching where you're going, so you fall into a ditch. Your ankle is sprained now and your nose is bleeding.
And the russian guy is laughing.
He picks you up again and carries you off to somewhere.

You get thrown into a cell...

I will attempt to break free of my interrogation cell using my marksmanship and gymnastic abilities, avoiding confrontation unless it is necessary.

You're not mince enough to slip between the bars, so you decide to wait for a guard. Then you realise you've not got anything to use against the guard and you don't feel like fist-fighting one of these eastern europena bears. Feeling miserable, you decide to go to sleep...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 02:14:17 pm by Virex »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LIAR - Stuff blowing up and russian laughs
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2009, 02:10:18 pm »

I'm very good at this game.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2009, 02:11:11 pm »

I'm very good at this game.

You're providing a lot of the entertainment ;)

Don't worry, I've got some interesting things planned for you soon, if the dice and your fellow players help a bit...

Oh and I just realised I have forgotten to save everyone's private actions. If you all would be so nice as to quote me when you send in your next private action I'd be very gratefull...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 02:13:24 pm by Virex »

serephe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2009, 04:17:51 pm »

Wait, what? I died? But I'm not in this game? I'm confused. What just happened?

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2009, 04:19:49 pm »

I continue on with my escape plan.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2009, 04:30:35 pm »

Wait, what? I died? But I'm not in this game? I'm confused. What just happened?

Don't despair, that's a pretty common feeling for anyone playing this game. You'll get used to it.

serephe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2009, 04:47:20 pm »

Wow, a game where everyone feels how I feel every single day.

That's twisted.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2009, 05:03:17 pm »

So no more replies? I was going to let it die but then decided against it. Would you guys do the same please?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2009, 09:29:13 am »

YOU GUYS QUICK REPORT I AM PROBABLY NOT ABLE TO TALK BECAUSE I AM ALMOST CERTAINLY RUNNING FROM BAD GUYS.
Long Live United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7