Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: LIAR - Escape plans? What do you need those for?  (Read 12653 times)

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
Re: LIAR - Limmited Intelligence Assingment RTD - turn 3
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2009, 01:09:18 pm »

I'm still waiting for your PM with the results of my secret actions.

The last one you sent counts as the one for this turn. Can't have you run double special actions just because you're faster ;)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2009, 01:12:39 pm »

I'm still waiting for your PM with the results of my secret actions.

The last one you sent counts as the one for this turn. Can't have you run double special actions just because you're faster ;)

Ah, gotcha.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2009, 04:29:28 pm »

Due to an essay I seriously need to finish on friday, I won't be able to do rolls today. I'll see if I can do them tommorow. If not, expect them friday.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2009, 06:51:18 pm »

I declare this day to be Friday.

Yes.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2009, 08:33:59 pm »

While we're waiting, is it possible for us to talk to each other about our mission? We wouldn't trust each other, of course, but in the end, we do have to pay lip service to the fact that we're working together.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2009, 09:37:04 pm »

Is your goal to kiss a specific member of the team?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2009, 09:01:55 pm »

Is your goal to kiss a specific member of the team?

I'm not really quite sure what's my own mission is, to be honest. So...maybe?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2009, 10:05:45 pm »

I think my objective could be accomplished if I had enough explosives to level the entire town. I'm sure many other objectives would be completed by that as well. It's a pity that I don't have enough explosives to level the entire town, and being paranoid, I wouldn't know if blowing up the town actually solved my objective.

Vote now: Could your objective probably be accomplished with the total destruction of 10 square miles of real estate?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2009, 05:15:10 am »

OUR SECRET OBJECTIVE CAN PROBABLY NOT BE ACCOMPLISHED BY BLOWING UP THE TOWN BUT WE MAY OR MAY NOT BE INTERESTED IN DOING SO ANYWAY, FOR LAUGHS.
Long Live United Forenia!

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2009, 12:02:58 am »

Vote now: Could your objective probably be accomplished with the total destruction of 10 square miles of real estate?

Sadly, I have to say no on that count.

That being said, explosives are rather useful. Prehaps, I could accomplish my objective, and then give you the go-ahead to level the town. Is that okay?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 12:04:42 am by Servant Corps »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2009, 05:35:04 am »

To clarify, my objective has nothing to do with leveling the town. Even if it did accomplish it, my character wouldn't accept that his objective was completed. It might work though, and I was just trying to get some discussion going. What better to talk about then blowing lots of things up?

Virex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2009, 07:19:57 pm »

(Do remember that leveling a town might not fall too well with BOINK, and that could result in a change of objective for your fellow opperatives. Just so you know)

Turn 3:

Out of the blue, the patient has regained consciousness!

Public:

In today's news: continuing unrest in eastern Europe. Militia running rampart. The Union of International Defense assures us that the best operatives are active in the area. No further information is availible/

Rolls:
Ah, this turn, I'll get a room at the hotel, and move off to the abandoned military base, preferably renting a car somewhere, but in this Eastern European village, I doubt I'll find one.
| Someone has tought ahead for you. There's a pretty nice room reserved for you, complete with an active internet connection and a small bar. On the bar there's a note saying "take whatever you like, but please be modest"
| After a few hours of searching, you manage to find a car you could get your4 hands on. Too bad it's broken.
| Luckely you quickly find the cause of the problem. you manage to settle a deal with the owner of the car and fix it up. You now have a car.
You set off to the abandoned military base. You´ll arive next turn (no roll for that next turn)

I spend more time in town trying to gain more information from the townspeople to get a better idea of where the military base is.

| you attempt to talk to people on the streets, but they seem to be warry of you. You're not getting a lot of information. Desperatly, you try to go to the town hall to see if you can find some information there.
| You try to find directions to the millitary base by discretely informing at the town hall. The man at the counter almost buys it, but then he realises that it's odd for a complete stranger to be asking these things. He asks you for an ID. Moments later you feel two strong arms grab you and drag you away....

You wake up in an interrogation room with a bit of a headache.

MY FRIENDS I THINK THERE MAY BE STRANGE GAMES AFOOT HERE.
NIRUR TORIR'S ACTIONS ARE DEFINITELY MOST PECULIAR.
ANYWAY IF YOU PEOPLE COULD HURRY THE FUDGE UP AND GET INTO KALENSK WE CAN ALL MEET THE BOINK CONTACT FELLOW, HMMN?

MY ACTION THIS TURN MIGHT BE TO CONTACT THE BOINK CONTACT CHAPPY.

| you manage to contact the contact. I will be relaying imprtant information regarding him directly to you.

I haz mad stealth skillz? I haz unidentified goggles. They is useful for stuffs. At least I got supplies. (In the future, shouldn't you have messaged Frelock about what he saw, and he could have messaged anyone he wanted about it? It seems a bit strange for me to know that he was watching me.)

I'll just wander on over to my destination, and try to get information from civilians.

| You wander onward towards Kalensk, but you get lost in the woods.
| You find a trail leading somewhere, but you quickly lose it. Suddenly you hear someone shout in Russian. Scared as you are, you duck for the ground.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 07:25:38 pm by Virex »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LIAR - returning from hybernation - Rolls and rejoice!
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2009, 04:29:36 am »

HOORAY HOORAY WE MAY BE ONLINE ONCE MORE?
I MAY CERTAINLY HAVE CONTACT WITH THE WHO'S HIS FACE? CONTACT.
AS AN ADDED BONUS(?) I PROBABLY HAVE MANAGED TO CONTACT A FAIRLY HELPFUL NATIVE.
SO, IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, JUST ASK, MAYBE?
Long Live United Forenia!

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2009, 10:10:57 am »

I will attempt to break free of my interrogation cell using my marksmanship and gymnastic abilities, avoiding confrontation unless it is necessary.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2009, 01:55:56 pm »

I'll try to sneak by the person who's yelling. I'm not sure how they found me out here, and I don't want to know. I'll then try to get to the town by using the direction of moss on trees like a compass.

Moss points to the north, surely. Yes, I'll go with that.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7