Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2421788 times)

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft: Like Infiniminer but in Java and in Alpha
« Reply #720 on: December 16, 2009, 04:51:54 pm »

I'm actually working on an underground fortress right now. Just follow the path, and when it branches underwater, take the part going into the mountain. If you make an underground road, be careful of my fortress, but let me know so I can link it to me.

Oh, and Blackmage? Where? That's awesome.

Ah so it has been you who has been making that. Would part of this road where if you turn left at the spawn and jump at the right spot you land on part of said road?

If you're talking of what I think you're talking of, you may have discovered my secret useless tunnel paths. To clarify: Is this road underground, two tiles high and one tile wide at the start?

Edit: Confused high with wide.

It may be yours, I think it actually conjoins with part of Noble's work.

Also yes, it is for the most part 2 tiles wide except in some areas where chasms are hit. It also skirts along the sides of the mountains as well as lead to someone's home that is pretty modest.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 04:57:49 pm by mission0 »
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

stolensteel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: December 16, 2009, 05:15:52 pm »

The place that I am referring to is here:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Just go under water and you can find it.
-st

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: December 16, 2009, 08:22:19 pm »

Ah, so you're the one who built the tunnels at the bottom of my(rather small) fortress! Do whatever you want with it, just leave the upstairs alone, it's actually a treasure map. ;D
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: December 16, 2009, 08:25:46 pm »

I'm actually working on an underground fortress right now. Just follow the path, and when it branches underwater, take the part going into the mountain. If you make an underground road, be careful of my fortress, but let me know so I can link it to me.

Oh, and Blackmage? Where? That's awesome.

Ah so it has been you who has been making that. Would part of this road where if you turn left at the spawn and jump at the right spot you land on part of said road?

If you're talking of what I think you're talking of, you may have discovered my secret useless tunnel paths. To clarify: Is this road underground, two tiles high and one tile wide at the start?

Edit: Confused high with wide.

It may be yours, I think it actually conjoins with part of Noble's work.

Also yes, it is for the most part 2 tiles wide except in some areas where chasms are hit. It also skirts along the sides of the mountains as well as lead to someone's home that is pretty modest.

If it skirts around mountains, I'm pretty sure you've hit mine.

I have added a gold tile to the entrance I believe you are referring to.

Armok, it seems that your signature is gone from the Hall of Fame. Did somebody else remove it?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 08:48:28 pm by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

stolensteel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: December 17, 2009, 03:13:02 pm »

Ah, so you're the one who built the tunnels at the bottom of my(rather small) fortress! Do whatever you want with it, just leave the upstairs alone, it's actually a treasure map. ;D

Heh, glad you don't mind. I thought it was just an extension of the path going underground, and saw it as the perfect spot to start a fortress.

And a treasure map you say? Where at? I see a bedroom, mushroom (hehe, cause it's a room full of mush(room)s), and a pipe to swim up with a viewing chamber.
-st

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: December 18, 2009, 05:59:15 am »

How do I get the link to the server now?
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Aldaris

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIBERAL] [WANNABE_DORF] [CAVE_ADAPTED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: December 18, 2009, 11:27:07 am »

Heh, glad you don't mind. I thought it was just an extension of the path going underground, and saw it as the perfect spot to start a fortress.

And a treasure map you say? Where at? I see a bedroom, mushroom (hehe, cause it's a room full of mush(room)s), and a pipe to swim up with a viewing chamber.
There is also a hidden tunnel that leads to a weapons room.
but Baron Aqizzar had the firm advantage, battering Cthulhu with his Mighty Chin.
^Totally not out of context, promise.
The Liberal Crime Squad Community game, now with a Liberal Overdose of Liberally aplied Liberalism. -Liberally. (UBER-Hiatus, next update somewhere between now and 2012.)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: December 18, 2009, 02:50:43 pm »

There is also a hidden tunnel that leads to a weapons room.
The map is the sand filled room before the viewing chamber: it's a miniature of the glass tunnel, look for a gold block.

As for the weapons room, the darwinians are plotting rebellion!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: December 19, 2009, 06:36:03 am »

is the server down again ?

oh and I read the treasure map and found the treasure
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Aldaris

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIBERAL] [WANNABE_DORF] [CAVE_ADAPTED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: December 19, 2009, 02:54:11 pm »

I keep getting an error along the lines of 'Cheat detected, too much lag'. Even when I have hacks disabled.
but Baron Aqizzar had the firm advantage, battering Cthulhu with his Mighty Chin.
^Totally not out of context, promise.
The Liberal Crime Squad Community game, now with a Liberal Overdose of Liberally aplied Liberalism. -Liberally. (UBER-Hiatus, next update somewhere between now and 2012.)

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: December 19, 2009, 04:16:23 pm »

I noticed a Kefka is there now as well. Gotta love ff6, my favorite of the series.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: December 19, 2009, 05:44:41 pm »

I noticed a Kefka is there now as well. Gotta love ff6, my favorite of the series.
Best FF villain: Kefka
Bedt FF badass: Shadow
VI is the best in every way.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: December 19, 2009, 06:18:19 pm »

Quoted for truth. Sephiroth can go hang himself.

Exdeath also had a certain villainous charm to himself. Remind me to get on the server and do his sprite next to Kefka's.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: December 19, 2009, 11:28:48 pm »

Quoted for truth. Sephiroth can go hang himself.

Exdeath also had a certain villainous charm to himself. Remind me to get on the server and do his sprite next to Kefka's.
Yeah, Sephiroth tried to destroy the world, and killed one person who inexplicably wasn't revived with a phoenix down. Kefka DID destroy the world, rained random destruction on it for two years, became a literal god, and incinerated general Leo, who was awesome to begin with unlike Aeris.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: December 19, 2009, 11:30:48 pm »

Great.  Just what we need. An all powerful insane clown.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 1380