Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1351 1352 [1353] 1354 1355 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2425890 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Minecraft - It has blocks.
« Reply #20280 on: January 24, 2017, 04:49:45 pm »

It's survival, and I don't know. I assume it has default behavior, unlike my old custom modpack you're probably remembering which was rather brutal.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20281 on: January 24, 2017, 04:54:19 pm »

Pretty sure you don't die from hunger unless its on hardmode for some reason.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #20282 on: January 24, 2017, 04:55:39 pm »

jesus fuck the hermitcraft pack takes forever to run through worldgen

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20283 on: January 24, 2017, 06:02:26 pm »

Pretty sure you don't die from hunger unless its on hardmode for some reason.

Well I only ask, because I'd love to play with you guys, but I'd just want to be building. I don't really care about the survival aspects--just whats necessary to get the stuff I need and maybe some farming to stave off the annoying hunger.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #20284 on: January 24, 2017, 06:03:32 pm »

The server is up. So far only one person has pm'd me for whitelisting so I'll just leave it open to all for now and I'll whitelist as we go. 48 hours from now we'll go whitelist ON for protection.

server address: netizenllcs.com:8701
use the FTB/curse client to install the hermitpack (https://www.feed-the-beast.com/projects/ftb-presents-hermitpack) or do it manually, whatever.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #20285 on: January 24, 2017, 06:39:59 pm »

Well I only ask, because I'd love to play with you guys, but I'd just want to be building. I don't really care about the survival aspects--just whats necessary to get the stuff I need and maybe some farming to stave off the annoying hunger.

I'm planning on setting up an Inn as my first thing. You'll be welcome to come by and use the farm I'll have attached to it for foodstuffs.

I figure it'll make a nice contribution, especially since I may not get on too often.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #20286 on: January 24, 2017, 06:40:44 pm »

I'm planning on setting up an Inn as my first thing. You'll be welcome to come by and use the farm I'll have attached to it for foodstuffs.

I figure it'll make a nice contribution, especially since I may not get on too often.
That sounds like a great idea for a start. The spawn area has a ton of wood around too so you won't want for building material.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20287 on: January 24, 2017, 06:57:06 pm »

that sounds great!

EDIT: Wow FTB Hermit Craft is a monster. It's been ages since I used mods.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 07:16:58 pm by Urist McScoopbeard »
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20288 on: January 24, 2017, 08:37:24 pm »

I'll probably make a botania thing and see how Psi works.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #20289 on: January 24, 2017, 08:38:30 pm »

For anyone new who hops on, the Inn is just northeast of spawn. Plenty of common use materials, crafting tables, farm, and mine.

No beds yet, due to a lack of wool, so if anyone can add some that would be great.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20290 on: January 24, 2017, 10:01:05 pm »

A bit of lag spikiness, but otherwise seems to be working fine so far.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20291 on: January 25, 2017, 12:18:53 am »

What the fuck is this curse shit?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20292 on: January 25, 2017, 12:24:29 am »

Its a thing that exists. If you have the old launcher it works fine, I'm sure theres a way to get it if you don't.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #20293 on: January 25, 2017, 06:37:52 am »

Minecraft has been up curse's ass for a long time now, this should not be surprising. FTB is now also firmly lodged in Curse's nether region.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20294 on: January 25, 2017, 08:02:08 am »

Regarding the bed situation, I wandered around for about ten minutes breaking flax plants. I've got a stack of string.

Won't be on until much later but I thought I'd let people know wool is incoming.
Pages: 1 ... 1351 1352 [1353] 1354 1355 ... 1380