Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1274 1275 [1276] 1277 1278 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2423358 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft - It has blocks.
« Reply #19125 on: December 15, 2014, 11:19:41 am »

Broken as in 'not fun', or the other broken? The other one can be fun to have in limited amounts.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19126 on: December 15, 2014, 12:32:03 pm »

So, I'm using resonant rise and I've built a smeltery, but I'm sort of at a loss of what to do now. Any suggestions? Not entirely sure if I should do the thermal expansion stuffs, since I already have a fairly big smeltery to double all my ores and it looks pretty cool.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19127 on: December 15, 2014, 12:38:43 pm »

So, I'm using resonant rise and I've built a smeltery, but I'm sort of at a loss of what to do now. Any suggestions? Not entirely sure if I should do the thermal expansion stuffs, since I already have a fairly big smeltery to double all my ores and it looks pretty cool.

Make a overly-complex system to remove liquid metals from the smeltery and store them in liquid form.  Bonus points if it's completely automated, with buttons to retrieve liquid metal of your choice.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19128 on: December 15, 2014, 04:18:40 pm »

You are going to want all the thermal expansion machines. The smelter is cool until you want to do large quantities of different metals, and end up making alloys.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19129 on: December 15, 2014, 04:52:23 pm »

You are going to want all the thermal expansion machines. The smelter is cool until you want to do large quantities of different metals, and end up making alloys.
PSA: There is a button on the alloy smeltery GUI that toggles between furnace/alloy/mixed mode.
EDIT: Oh wait you meant the TiC smeltery. My bad.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19130 on: December 16, 2014, 09:43:25 am »

Uh, I updated Resonant Rise and now there's new caves around the ravine network I have been mining in.

E:
It MAY also have generated more ore.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 09:56:04 am by miauw62 »

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #19131 on: December 16, 2014, 09:54:14 am »

Uh, I updated Resonant Rise and now there's new caves around the ravine network I have been mining in.
Wat? any idea what's cause it yet? retrogen was rare i thought

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19132 on: December 16, 2014, 09:56:45 am »

I had to remove some mods and delete some blocks because I didnt select some additional mods I took or something, that may have had something to do with it.

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #19133 on: December 16, 2014, 10:07:32 am »

Ahh. i try not to get attatched to worlds when i suspect and update soon. even if i'm far, i usually reset thoguh.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #19135 on: December 18, 2014, 02:39:13 pm »

So since there is apparently a server being set up for it, what exactly does one do to play on a modded server? Do I have to download the mods myself or does it just auto-apply server wide?

BFEL is much noob, such ignorance.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19136 on: December 18, 2014, 02:55:09 pm »

So since there is apparently a server being set up for it, what exactly does one do to play on a modded server? Do I have to download the mods myself or does it just auto-apply server wide?

Unless he's putting together the modpack himself, you need a launcher of somekind. It'll probably be mentioned which one you need at the same time the modpack is mentioned.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/12/mojang-teams-up-with-telltale-for-minecraft-story-mode/
Wut.
I thought that was what adventure mode was for?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19137 on: December 18, 2014, 03:02:09 pm »

Unless he's putting together the modpack himself, you need a launcher of somekind. It'll probably be mentioned which one you need at the same time the modpack is mentioned.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/12/mojang-teams-up-with-telltale-for-minecraft-story-mode/
Wut.
I thought that was what adventure mode was for?
But unlike adventure mode this can be milked for £ot$ of mon€¥.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #19138 on: December 19, 2014, 09:21:31 am »

Server news? is it the 20th there yet? any ideas on mods yet?

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19139 on: December 19, 2014, 11:53:15 am »

Wut.

I suspect that it's going to be a standard Telltale point and click (rotate and click?) adventure game, with Minecraft-style assets. Hey, they made one about Borderlands and it's apparently quite good!
Pages: 1 ... 1274 1275 [1276] 1277 1278 ... 1380