Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1273 1274 [1275] 1276 1277 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2423240 times)

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft - It has blocks.
« Reply #19110 on: December 13, 2014, 11:39:24 am »

The right to complain is universal. Other people have the right to complain about your complaining by complaining at you.

On another topic, has anyone seen any mods for 1.8 yet? I've been searching and even following the Forge forums, but I haven't seen anything.
There's a few on the MCF mod list, but as others have said, they're holding back from letting the big ones out because they're waiting for MC to slow down a bit.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19111 on: December 13, 2014, 04:03:39 pm »

My yogscast complete world just disappeared. Apparently the world corrupted.... SO....MANY....HOURS.....LOST

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #19112 on: December 14, 2014, 05:58:30 am »

how's the modded df servers looking? any resonant rise 2/3, yogs, or modsauce?

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #19113 on: December 15, 2014, 01:35:48 am »

So I recently decided to pick minecraft back up again, but I set myself with a challenge this time; I set time to midnight and then froze it there. No mods, but survival is definitely a challenge, especially considering that I spawned in the middle of a large biomes desert. It took me some 5 or so tries before I actually had a character manage to find wood enough to get started, and even then I ended up suffering some 3 or so deaths by random creepers sneaking up on me while I was fishing. It definitely makes the game fun again. :D
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19114 on: December 15, 2014, 02:49:13 am »

I don't like hardcore modes so much. To me it just translates into time wasting. You can literally just dig underground to avoid monsters and punch out the bottom of trees to get wood. Then mine until iron armor and it's smooth sailing from there. Sure you need to make sure you have windows everywhere to check for creepers and place extra torches, but it all translates into extra time wasted on preparation.

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #19115 on: December 15, 2014, 03:28:46 am »

Made my own custom modpack for me and my brothers, still testing kinks (like removing minions due to server problems :<)
In more open to others news, FTB just unveiled 'resurection' a remake of the old 1.4.7 ultimate pack.
Spoiler: mod list from the site (click to show/hide)

Ones that jump at me are gregtech. I've not played it seriously in a loong time.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19116 on: December 15, 2014, 04:17:01 am »

Do we actually still have a modded b12 server? I miss the good ole days when we would do crazy stuff like take our jetpacks and make a mineral-heavy mystcraft world with fissures and mine ridiculous amounts of stuff while one person stood guard to see how much decay there was.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19117 on: December 15, 2014, 04:24:57 am »

I'm going to get one up for Christmas. Let's say on the 26th20th. Be there or bē.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 04:53:53 am by MagmaMcFry »

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #19118 on: December 15, 2014, 05:27:59 am »

OHOHOH, what mods/pack?
I'm torn between this new resonant rise and the new FTB with gregtech personally. If you need help let me know

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19119 on: December 15, 2014, 05:53:07 am »

I would play on a FTB server.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19120 on: December 15, 2014, 07:41:03 am »

I'm going to get one up for Christmas. Let's say on the 26th20th. Be there or bē.
I don't want to be to the power of two, so I'll certainly be there :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19121 on: December 15, 2014, 09:04:15 am »

As long as its not gregtech, I'd be interested in the modserver. Last I remember of that was unnessesary extra work to get the same thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #19122 on: December 15, 2014, 09:22:07 am »

hopefully by the 20th the new resonant rise 3 patch is out

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19123 on: December 15, 2014, 11:05:52 am »

If we do get a multiplayer server up, I have to HEAVILY request the morph and hats mods.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19124 on: December 15, 2014, 11:10:32 am »

If we do get a multiplayer server up, I have to HEAVILY request the morph and hats mods.
Isn't Morph super-broken, though?
Pages: 1 ... 1273 1274 [1275] 1276 1277 ... 1380