Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 955 956 [957] 958 959 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2424744 times)

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
Re: Minecraft - It has blocks.
« Reply #14340 on: November 21, 2011, 01:21:56 pm »

Yeah, hopefully it's something we'll get in the near future. I know they're focusing on making NPCs actually do shit right now.

you know, i actually thought for a split second, before my brain started running, that this phrase had a completely different meaning to it.
then luckily my brain booted up fine.

wc's for npc's
come and grab your toilet folks!
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14341 on: November 21, 2011, 01:23:07 pm »

Yeah, NPCs just walk up and lay a big chud on your house.
*Hugs*

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14342 on: November 21, 2011, 01:24:15 pm »

As much as I am not for liking this game... I only want it so I can play with you guys ;-;.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Crustypeanut

• Bay Watcher
  • Ph.Dwarf & Practitioner of ‼MEDICINE‼
    • View Profile
« Reply #14343 on: November 21, 2011, 01:42:13 pm »

Azkanan, if you join Kael's server, come to my fortress across the Ocean, we need more immigrants :D
Specialsurprise - a Tale of ‼Medicine‼ and ‼Science‼ !

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #14344 on: November 21, 2011, 02:17:21 pm »

Azkanan, if you join Kael's server, come to my fortress across the Ocean, we need more immigrants :D
Having a campfire is far better than having a fortress good sir!
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14345 on: November 21, 2011, 02:57:31 pm »

Hey Crusty, where's this fort of yours? The ocean is rather large, so I'd rather stay in Startertown until there's a reliable way of getting there...
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Crustypeanut

• Bay Watcher
  • Ph.Dwarf & Practitioner of ‼MEDICINE‼
    • View Profile
« Reply #14346 on: November 21, 2011, 03:02:22 pm »

Having a campfire is far better than having a fortress good sir!

How about a magma-powered lighthouse? EH? Btw, we're very close to having a nether portal set up, if you want to come get that netherrack you wanted for your campfire..

Hey Crusty, where's this fort of yours? The ocean is rather large, so I'd rather stay in Startertown until there's a reliable way of getting there...

Its at:

X: 495
Z: -6800

You'll need to first go to X:495 then go straight north (Z coord will go down).  Its across the Ocean of Murdered Boats, and it'll take you ~2-3 in-game days by boat. While attempting the voyage, you might come across a small sandy island with a a tree, two sign posts, and two beds.  That was our outpost, and we used it for spawning purposes.  Feel free to do the same.

Right now I'm currently working on building a magma-powered lighthouse.  For now, our lighthouse consists of a 1x1 stack of stone with torches on top.  XD

Eventually, we'll get a Railway in Hell made, so we can trade with our rival fortress. They're alot closer to spawn, although I don't know the coords.

Specialsurprise - a Tale of ‼Medicine‼ and ‼Science‼ !

Nistenf

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is a lie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14347 on: November 21, 2011, 03:35:13 pm »

Four tweets from notch regarding the Yogscast
Wow. Hate, insults and threats are flooding in from Yogscast fans. I'll stop biting my tongue now.
Yogscast repeatedly insulted people, talked behind their backs, refused to cooperate, and acted like total spoiled divas nonstop.
They called us "a bunch of nerds who don't know how to run a company", demanded that we pay them to come here (nobody else got paid).
And they claim they're the reason minecraft is big and that we should thank them more than anyone else in the community. They're total dicks

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14348 on: November 21, 2011, 03:45:16 pm »

Wow. Hate, insults and threats are flooding in from Yogscast fans. I'll stop biting my tongue now.
Yogscast repeatedly insulted people, talked behind their backs, refused to cooperate, and acted like total spoiled divas nonstop.
They called us "a bunch of nerds who don't know how to run a company", demanded that we pay them to come here (nobody else got paid).
And they claim they're the reason minecraft is big and that we should thank them more than anyone else in the community. They're total dicks

What the hell?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14349 on: November 21, 2011, 03:45:52 pm »

If any of that is true then you cannot really blame Notch, can you?

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #14350 on: November 21, 2011, 03:46:03 pm »

Six.
A kid wanted them to sign something I had signed, and they said they'd cross it out and put "fuck you" there instead.
Everyone else in the Minecraft community is all about respecting and caring. They're not. They're an isolated island of egos.
All I can say is, I never respected Yogscast, as they've always been like this, but it's about goddamn time somebody else noticed.
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #14351 on: November 21, 2011, 03:46:55 pm »

Wait, is the yogcast the one with the diggy diggy hole?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #14352 on: November 21, 2011, 03:47:52 pm »

Yogscast is the one where the one guy talks in a boring monotone while the other screams like a girl at every little damn thing.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14353 on: November 21, 2011, 03:49:07 pm »

In other words, yes, diggy diggy hole.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14354 on: November 21, 2011, 03:49:54 pm »

What the hell?
So it was the character, and not the personality that we've been watching all along... SURPRISE STORY TWIST, BUT IRL!
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.
Pages: 1 ... 955 956 [957] 958 959 ... 1380