Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 872 873 [874] 875 876 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2427201 times)

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft - It has blocks.
« Reply #13095 on: October 14, 2011, 11:58:21 pm »

1.9.4 is so awesome. <3 Splash potions and hardcore mode.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #13096 on: October 15, 2011, 12:05:49 am »

Is anyone else having a hard time making MFE units?

I have the right layout, and the recipe book says the recipe exists, so it didn't get overwritten by something. I really dunno what's going on.

EDIT: Oh also, using technic
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:13:14 am by Seriyu »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13097 on: October 15, 2011, 12:10:16 am »

I am having so much fun making this little modpack of mine...
I have all my Main Mods added now I am adding the extra ones that will flesh out the worlds a bit more...

To note though I have...

Seasonal Changes.
Oil Pools/Fields.
Multiple Gems/Ores
Giant Trees.
Giant Rubbertrees (I think)
VOLCANOS!!! With Bashalt formations making them.
Seasonal Crops.
Alchemy.
Manymore fun things...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13098 on: October 15, 2011, 12:38:05 am »

Open Applications were up for a week. You can still send in Referral Applications, and I'd be glad to sponsor anyone from this thread.
Hm. Would you be willing to sponsor me? If so, are referral applications any different from regular applications?

0x517A5D

• Bay Watcher
  • Hex Editor‬‬
    • View Profile
« Reply #13099 on: October 15, 2011, 01:05:00 am »

Is anyone else having a hard time making MFE units?

I have the right layout, and the recipe book says the recipe exists, so it didn't get overwritten by something. I really dunno what's going on.

EDIT: Oh also, using technic
All four energy crystals need to be in the same state, fully discharged or fully charged.  (At least that was true in IC1.)  Other than that, I can't see what could go wrong.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #13100 on: October 15, 2011, 01:36:44 am »

Yeah they're all empty, you can't charge them without an MFE, can you?

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13101 on: October 15, 2011, 02:03:11 am »

Open Applications were up for a week. You can still send in Referral Applications, and I'd be glad to sponsor anyone from this thread.
Could you sponsor me? I sent you a PM containing my application, ready to copy/paste into the apps.

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13102 on: October 15, 2011, 02:58:48 am »

Could you sponsor me? I sent you a PM containing my application, ready to copy/paste into the apps.
I guess I am willing to.
Thank you based dwarf.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13103 on: October 15, 2011, 03:04:41 am »

Yes! I'll send you a PM right away.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 03:25:47 am by Heliman »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13104 on: October 15, 2011, 03:56:19 am »

Speaking of N@W, the more I think about it the more I think finding a new space might be a good idea. I really don't like the weird lava-thing near our island, nor am I optimistic about the under-construction tower-thing.

Also, there's no nation in The Hollows yet. I'm going to have to go take a look and see if there's anything to that.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13105 on: October 15, 2011, 04:15:35 am »

Speaking of N@W, the more I think about it the more I think finding a new space might be a good idea. I really don't like the weird lava-thing near our island, nor am I optimistic about the under-construction tower-thing.

Also, there's no nation in The Hollows yet. I'm going to have to go take a look and see if there's anything to that.
The Hollows lag so much that admins have to teleport people out of them.
Founding a new nation would require us to raze the current one and lose the 100K odd crowns that we've invested in it.
The tower thing belongs to Kbslayer and Archwing, it's still under construction.
The reason the island looks so crap is because we spend most of our time working on our settlements abroad, and there was that whole period where the entire nation consisted of Andrea, Maunoir and I.
And I'm not sure what you mean by the wierd lava thing.
*Hugs*

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13106 on: October 15, 2011, 04:20:51 am »

Either the volcano, or Nowan's thing.

can't think of anything else that has lava, besides the lighthouse.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13107 on: October 15, 2011, 04:30:47 am »

Doing research on the whole Scrolls trademark case. Every source I find is either a solid wall of legalese or the usual internet bickering pattern of two sides yelling the same thing at eachother with no addressing of specific points on either side while trying to establish sweeping stereotypes about the opposite side.

I also wonder why people freaking hate Notch. There are some reasonable people out there who simply dislike how he reacts to the situation but understand that the whole thing is silly and harmless, but there are some who really want him to lose everything. Really quite venous jabs at the guy.

I do wonder why there is this much animosity.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13108 on: October 15, 2011, 04:41:55 am »

I do wonder why there is this much animosity.

Because Notch didn't add something they liked/added something they didn't/wouldn't follow them on twitter/wears a hat/actually follows some precept of game design beyond listening to loud 12 year old morons on the internet/their starsign told them too/etc.

Could be anything really.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13109 on: October 15, 2011, 06:45:56 am »

The Hollows lag so much that admins have to teleport people out of them.
Founding a new nation would require us to raze the current one and lose the 100K odd crowns that we've invested in it.
The tower thing belongs to Kbslayer and Archwing, it's still under construction.
The reason the island looks so crap is because we spend most of our time working on our settlements abroad, and there was that whole period where the entire nation consisted of Andrea, Maunoir and I.
And I'm not sure what you mean by the wierd lava thing.
Ouch.

I knew it wouldn't be simple or easy by any means, but if there was a genuinely better area it might be worth it.

I knew the tower was still under work, but from what I've seen so far it looks more like a squat keep with a pointed roof than a proper tower. Then again, from what I've seen it's made entirely out of cobble, and supposedly they're completely redesigning it to have hardly any, so who knows. And I didn't get a very close look to begin with.

How many settlements do we have abroad, anyway?

It's... got a circle at the top, and there's four (I think?) lava flows coming off it. I haven't gone and checked it out up-close, but I couldn't figure out what the hell it was from the island.

Also, what's the deal with our shared/future shared settlement with The Wall? Is there some sort of city plan or aesthetic or something? Is there anything more complicated about the deal than "it's an X/Y settlement instead of an X settlement?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 872 873 [874] 875 876 ... 1380