Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2427197 times)

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft - It has blocks.
« Reply #12735 on: October 08, 2011, 08:39:58 am »

That'll take a pretty long time, considering I managed to dig to freakin' bedrock.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12736 on: October 08, 2011, 08:43:13 am »

Go mine somewhere else then.
*Hugs*

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12737 on: October 08, 2011, 08:49:17 am »

New opinions?
Better, though I still suspect it'll be oddly narrow for how tall it is. Otherwise good, though.

That'll take a pretty long time, considering I managed to dig to freakin' bedrock.
What were you doing prior to making a macerator? It should have been one of the first, if not the first, things you made.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12738 on: October 08, 2011, 08:50:25 am »

I have a few ideas for Dungeons... ((For N@W or Adventure Map))

1: Navy Raid. Foreigners come from distant lands to claim these lands for themselves. Four minor vessels each with a single Cannon flank a Larger vessel with numerous Cannons spread over its different levels are pointed towards the mainland and a known port town. Ready to fire hell and brimstone onto the Town. Warriors are tasked with making aboard the smaller vessels and sabotaging their cannons to misfire before the Fuse Burns and ignites each cannon before making to the larger vessel and finding and sabotaging their cannons. ALL of this to a timer that is activated via a Long Burning Furnace Clock - When the players board each vessel they must place 64 charcoal/coal into a Furnace containing Cobblestone or some longer burning product. When the Furnace finishes cooking the stone it will change state thus causing a redstone torch to activate the cannon...
Foes - Mobs forced Spawned or such. Trapped Rooms. Basic Puzzles. Time itself...

2: Dwarven Trial. Armok has called for your Judgement. And forced alone or with another through a series of Trials from Easy to Difficult Puzzles and Trapped rooms. Alone it will be hard, but with another you must rely on the other at times to get you through a room which is filling with water/magma, but most likely magma. Through out the Trial there is special items to collect, from Iron Bars to Golden Ingots and many temptations for gaining more then the normal when you are asked to care for another life. Sacrifice him for this room may earn you more rewards but doors may not be open to you on the future path and you ally might find it easier to... Fail... his assigned task when you find yourself on the other end...
Foes - Puzzles, Trapped rooms. And if played in Twoplayer Mode. Eachother. And perhaps something else...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12739 on: October 08, 2011, 10:31:12 am »

This is full of lols.

0x517A5D

• Bay Watcher
  • Hex Editor‬‬
    • View Profile
« Reply #12740 on: October 08, 2011, 11:08:51 am »

I need some way to get the thousands of diamonds I am going to need. I burn through the fuel too easily while flying around nuking the earth down to bedrock with my catalytic lens.

Doesn't glowstone blocks work as fuel?  It does for the destructo thing, and the C.Lens is an upgrade of that.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #12741 on: October 08, 2011, 11:43:01 am »

Just make a few (20-30) glowstone aggregators. You won't know what to do with your extra fuel. :P

If you use buildcraft, you can hook them up to a alchemical chest, then access your fuel stockpile anywhere on your map with an alchemical bag (assuming you're using EE 4.16)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #12742 on: October 08, 2011, 11:53:13 am »

It isn't that hard to find 8 iron ore. Mine around level 11-13, not at the bedrock.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12743 on: October 08, 2011, 12:05:17 pm »

How hard is the Tecnic pack to install?
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #12744 on: October 08, 2011, 12:12:40 pm »

Er, just as easy as any other mod (v2)
Though I hear there's a 1-click installer for v3.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12745 on: October 08, 2011, 12:32:26 pm »

Guys, I'm outta iron for machine blocks. Now I can't make that macerator. What the hell do I do?!
Do you have the technic pack? If so, make a philosopher stone and transmute it.

If not, dig like this.

OOOOOOO
XXOOOXX
XXOOOXX
OOOOOOO
XXOOOXX
XXOOOXX

a 3x3 main tunnel with 3x1 smaller tunnels every 3 blocks. Most effective way of mining without losing any materials.

I need some way to get the thousands of diamonds I am going to need. I burn through the fuel too easily while flying around nuking the earth down to bedrock with my catalytic lens.

Doesn't glowstone blocks work as fuel?  It does for the destructo thing, and the C.Lens is an upgrade of that.
They do, but mobius fuel lasts longer. I run out of the stuff pretty quickly. Once you get a few of the good items you can take out chunks of 100x100xdown-to-bedrock with ease
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 12:36:17 pm by Micro102 »

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12746 on: October 08, 2011, 12:47:56 pm »

This is full of lols.
I know, I couldnt stop laughing!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jimlad11

• Bay Watcher
  • Insert insightful text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #12747 on: October 08, 2011, 01:10:33 pm »

deleted
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:01:19 pm by Jimlad11 »
☼Cat Tallow Biscuits☼...Mmmm...

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12748 on: October 08, 2011, 01:51:57 pm »

I watched it 5 times and it's still funny. Also, WTF is up with that beard he slept in?
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12749 on: October 08, 2011, 02:10:58 pm »

I watched it 5 times and it's still funny. Also, WTF is up with that beard he slept in?
They had a video about it, it's a gift from viewers. I think it was for his birthday.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.
Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 1380