Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 786 787 [788] 789 790 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2419198 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft - It has blocks.
« Reply #11805 on: September 15, 2011, 07:59:59 am »

That is a very good thing. 
Indeed it is. Maybe minecarts won't be totally useless now due to how much iron was needed to get a decent number of rails.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #11806 on: September 15, 2011, 08:00:38 am »

I've never actually found diamond before.  Now, maybe I'll have a slightly better chance. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11807 on: September 15, 2011, 08:06:09 am »

I endcountered my first Enderman the other day.I was wandering trough this giant cave system (that apparently had a chasm of sorts in the middle, it was quite awesome) and as i round a corner i run face first into it, it felt like catching a child doing something dirty in it's room, then it attacked me, two sword swings later it puffs and disappears.I thought it was dead then, but it came back, and my mom sneaking up on me at the same time the damn Enderman telleported in front of me did not help X(
The worst part of it all was that i raided a dungeon got tons of iron/coal/gold/stone out of that mine only to be murdered by a freaking zombie a short way before the exit, and it was day outside :(
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #11808 on: September 15, 2011, 08:09:18 am »

The monsters are just gonna keep getting stronger and more numerous, aren't they? 

Also, can't wait for actual NPCs in villages.  I feel like a freeloader, just taking their houses. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11809 on: September 15, 2011, 08:10:12 am »

I found several stacks of iron ore, coal and a few diamonds too, not to mention craploads of redstone.

Also Ein, i can imagine pretending to be chinese or whatever must be entertaining as much as spouting words for excrement everywhere like a kid in kindergarden is. But would you please stop putting ~~~~~~~~~ everywhere? It dosent make you seem smarter or cooler and certainly does not make it easy to take you serious. Not to offend or anything.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11810 on: September 15, 2011, 08:22:04 am »

Also Ein, i can imagine pretending to be chinese or whatever must be entertaining as much as spouting words for excrement everywhere like a kid in kindergarden is. But would you please stop putting ~~~~~~~~~ everywhere? It dosent make you seem smarter or cooler and certainly does not make it easy to take you serious. Not to offend or anything.
Déjà vu.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11811 on: September 15, 2011, 08:27:14 am »

Déjà vu.
Yeah, this is the same thing that someone said in GD.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11812 on: September 15, 2011, 08:27:52 am »

Was it a certain bocks of bread?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11813 on: September 15, 2011, 08:29:21 am »

No, not the bocks. Post-bocks.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Interus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11814 on: September 15, 2011, 08:45:20 am »

This is awesome.  One of my brothers has set up a lan server, and four of us are on it.  We found a little village, set up shop in it, assigned some roles, and set to work.  I didn't get much done myself, mostly getting leather, meat(it stacks, YAY!), and wood.  One of us was farming.  And one of us was discovering there's a ravine buried under his house and that it's haunted(with everything blocked by doors, he still can't sleep without getting attacked).

Then 2 of them went on an expedition to a mine after I'd logged out, but I got to watch a lot of that.  Made a few interesting discoveries, got loads of iron, and a few diamonds, and they picked up a few tracks, though I'm not sure we'll use them, and I wanted more.  One had an interesting experience with an enderman.  Said that he went into a mineshaft he noticed, and as he got past the first arches he saw it standing there so he just kept staring at the wall until he got out and told the guy with him "Don't look at it, don't go in there, just run."  I don't think they're too dangerous, but they're spooky.

I don't know while he waited til today to announce it on his blog, maybe there was some final updating?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #11815 on: September 15, 2011, 08:58:08 am »

Attention Nations at War Players!
The server is now basically lag-free! Get on and help Hammersong!
We also have a war going on, help the cause!
 :P
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11816 on: September 15, 2011, 09:20:26 am »

This adventure update is great fun.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #11817 on: September 15, 2011, 09:36:31 am »

Hopefully there'll be some incentive to actually explore the nether, a new mob seems like too much.  Some new ores, maybe? 

I really wish Notch would focus on Multiplayer some more, there's so much potential for civilization and socialization there. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #11818 on: September 15, 2011, 10:21:15 am »

Is anyone else noticing the cows seem absurdly, insanely common?

It used to be at night I heard zombies and skeletons milling around, but now?

MOOOOOOOOOOO. MOOOMF. MOOOOOOOOOOO.

The haunting moos of night D.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #11819 on: September 15, 2011, 10:22:58 am »

Is anyone else noticing the cows seem absurdly, insanely common?

It used to be at night I heard zombies and skeletons milling around, but now?

MOOOOOOOOOOO. MOOOMF. MOOOOOOOOOOO.

The haunting moos of night D.
Janet despises cows for their haunting moos.
Pages: 1 ... 786 787 [788] 789 790 ... 1380