Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1233 1234 [1235] 1236 1237 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2424315 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft - It has blocks.
« Reply #18510 on: August 24, 2014, 02:09:03 pm »

I could put one together probably, though I'm not sure how much that would help since I don't know when you'd want it up.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #18511 on: August 24, 2014, 02:10:28 pm »

We're trying to play now, actually. It's rare we can be free at the same time, so I'm getting frustrated that we've been trying for several hours and haven't found anything. : / Even a normal survival server would be fine at this point, but I don't know how to find one that isn't overloaded with people, with no space to build... I didn't realize this would be so complicated!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18512 on: August 24, 2014, 02:15:56 pm »

I sent you a PM.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #18513 on: August 24, 2014, 02:21:22 pm »

Such lovely dorf friends. : ) We're trying to run LAN play on Hamachi right now. Wish us luck!

EDIT: Yay, it worked! That was fun. My mom doesn't know it, but I was recording the whole thing. Expect a new video soon... Muahahahaha.....
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 03:47:19 pm by Sappho »

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18514 on: August 25, 2014, 06:13:45 am »

Lan minecraft is great, my sister plays on my world, I play on her world, Sometimes I abuse my admin powers, mwuhahaha.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18515 on: August 25, 2014, 07:56:40 am »

So I've been looking up redstone circuitry in an attempt to build a combination lock for a vault for a mansion I'm building in the console version, and JFC it's complicated.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #18516 on: August 25, 2014, 09:43:36 am »

Does anyone know of a place that all the Life in the Woods crops are listed by biome? The wiki gives biomes for some of them, but not all, and if I plant one in the wrong biome, it won't grow for real-life hours...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18517 on: August 25, 2014, 01:48:55 pm »

Ugh, I can never do this right...
Can someone help me, I want to make Pam's Harvest Crops/Seeds go into the Foresty Backpacks...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18518 on: August 25, 2014, 02:15:35 pm »

Does anyone know of a place that all the Life in the Woods crops are listed by biome? The wiki gives biomes for some of them, but not all, and if I plant one in the wrong biome, it won't grow for real-life hours...
If you hold the mouse over the seeds(pams harvest) then an infobox will tell where you can plant them

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #18519 on: August 25, 2014, 03:15:34 pm »

Ugh, I can never do this right...
Can someone help me, I want to make Pam's Harvest Crops/Seeds go into the Foresty Backpacks...
Forestry's backpacks are very selective as to what you can put in them. Seeds from mods probably won't go in, because Sengir's a chump and doesn't use Ore Dictionary.
There might be a config option where you can whitelist some additional items? I can't really help much further, I'm afraid. I've never really used Forestry and the wiki is a crapshoot.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

andrewas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18520 on: August 25, 2014, 03:56:30 pm »

Go into appdata/.minecraft/config/forestry , edit backpacks.conf, add the ID numbers of the seeds to the relevant backpack.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #18521 on: August 25, 2014, 04:35:28 pm »

If you hold the mouse over the seeds(pams harvest) then an infobox will tell where you can plant them

I tried that. They don't have the information in the box, though. I wonder if maybe I have an older version... When I play the non-hungry version, I see the info, but not in hungry. I downloaded this pack through the technic launcher, just for convenience, but maybe it's out of date. I'll have to try getting it straight from Phedran's site and making my own folder for it, and moving the world there...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18522 on: August 25, 2014, 04:37:43 pm »

Go into appdata/.minecraft/config/forestry , edit backpacks.conf, add the ID numbers of the seeds to the relevant backpack.
Which is the part I keep messing up... T_T
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #18523 on: August 25, 2014, 05:03:52 pm »

I tried that. They don't have the information in the box, though. I wonder if maybe I have an older version... When I play the non-hungry version, I see the info, but not in hungry. I downloaded this pack through the technic launcher, just for convenience, but maybe it's out of date. I'll have to try getting it straight from Phedran's site and making my own folder for it, and moving the world there...
The Hungry version might have different config settings. Check the HarvestCraft configs and see if there's an option for it. I don't think it would be to do with mod versions or the Technic launcher.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #18524 on: August 26, 2014, 01:26:38 am »

The thing is, the "preferred biome" for plants only really matters in hungry mode. Why would that information not be easily obtainable? I'm confused...

I already looked through all the configs. Couldn't find anything helpful there at all. : ( For now, I just adjusted the growing times a bit so things don't take quite so long to grow, even if they're out of their preferred biome. Plants all still take much longer to grow than in the regular mode, but until I can figure out what biomes things need to be planted in, it doesn't make sense to punish myself for putting them in the wrong place.
Pages: 1 ... 1233 1234 [1235] 1236 1237 ... 1380