Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 846 847 [848] 849 850 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2420091 times)

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
Re: Minecraft - It has blocks.
« Reply #12705 on: October 07, 2011, 08:20:55 pm »

IIRC there was something that said that putting a Philosopher's Stone or whatever into a chest next to the auto crafting bench works.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12706 on: October 07, 2011, 10:37:41 pm »

IIRC there was something that said that putting a Philosopher's Stone or whatever into a chest next to the auto crafting bench works.
BiggestThumbsUpEver.jpg

Thank you  ;D

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12707 on: October 07, 2011, 10:51:00 pm »

I wonder how much more notch is gonna try and cram into 1.9 before "freezing development untill the 14(?) november"
I'm not complaining, just wondering since there are most likely gonna be a lot of bugs.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12708 on: October 07, 2011, 11:10:57 pm »

Hey guys...
I am looking to make a Waterwheel (not a Mod waterwheel mind you) but I just can't get it to look right, Anyone with a better artistic skill then me go something that looks good???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12709 on: October 07, 2011, 11:14:26 pm »

This tool may help.

And lo, a legion of B12-ers heads out to make circles everywhere.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12710 on: October 07, 2011, 11:16:50 pm »

This tool may help.

And lo, a legion of B12-ers heads out to make circles everywhere.
I already make circles. Its just the making it look pretty thing I suck at...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Lightning4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12711 on: October 07, 2011, 11:56:21 pm »

I wonder how much more notch is gonna try and cram into 1.9 before "freezing development untill the 14(?) november"
I'm not complaining, just wondering since there are most likely gonna be a lot of bugs.

Well, bugs aren't a big deal. Notch stated they will stop adding new features upon the 18th, but they will be fixing all bugs they can find in the month leading up to the official release (18th of November).

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12712 on: October 08, 2011, 12:47:42 am »

Hey guys...
I am looking to make a Waterwheel (not a Mod waterwheel mind you) but I just can't get it to look right, Anyone with a better artistic skill then me go something that looks good???

I can't offer any design advice, but I can say that one integrated redstone is out for 1.8/9, you can make smaller blocks (much smaller) and make anythign look much better.

And btw, I just finished my automatic, bug free mobius fuel factory and I don't think I have ever been happier while playing minecraft.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12713 on: October 08, 2011, 12:50:03 am »

Hey guys...

I can't offer any design advice, but I can say that one integrated redstone is out for 1.8/9, you can make smaller blocks (much smaller) and make anythign look much better.

And btw, I just finished my automatic, bug free mobius fuel factory and I don't think I have ever been happier while playing minecraft.
Yeah sadly I am playing on the N@W server...

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12714 on: October 08, 2011, 01:13:07 am »

Hey guys...

Any point in me jumpin on?
Thank you based dwarf.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12715 on: October 08, 2011, 01:14:41 am »

Hey guys...

Why not, custom world, more players, Iconomey make Mob killing worth it, Buy lands, start nations, start wars, expand lands...

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12716 on: October 08, 2011, 01:17:56 am »

Hey guys...

Why not, custom world, more players, Iconomey make Mob killing worth it, Buy lands, start nations, start wars, expand lands...
I was in Hammersong, but I don't seem to be anymore...
Thank you based dwarf.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #12717 on: October 08, 2011, 01:27:05 am »

I'll jump on N@W, although I haven't even been on it yet and will have no idea what im doing.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12718 on: October 08, 2011, 01:40:45 am »

Hey guys...
"Good" might be a bit generous, but I though the following came out alright:

Spoiler: Waterwheel (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #12719 on: October 08, 2011, 01:44:04 am »

Hey guys...
"Good" might be a bit generous, but I though the following came out alright:

Spoiler: Waterwheel (click to show/hide)

I'm willing to fight you on top of it.
Pages: 1 ... 846 847 [848] 849 850 ... 1380