Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Super stats  (Read 842 times)

Stumpo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Super stats
« on: May 14, 2009, 11:34:56 am »

So, those of you have been following Morul will know that now, he is in fact very legendary ( 20 odd legendary skills )

My question is, do these skill increase lead to stat increases in the normal fashion, even after being superdwarvenly tough, perfectly agile and super mighty? Is this true in adventure and dwarf modeor only one?

I ask, because I have a rather tough adventurer, and was wondering if it is worth it to keep leveling him? My gut instinct is no, as after getting perfectly agile, my speed has not increased beyond 1818, and as far as I know, skills dont get better after legendary +5

Thanks in advance for any help.

BigFatDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The irony ... it doesn't burn?
    • View Profile
Re: Super stats
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 04:06:09 pm »

Well, I am not totally sure, but you can use Dwarf Companion to see the numbers behind stats (and change them too, hehe).

Check the Wiki for links.
I loaded up my save in the new version, spent a minute trying to find my archery range before figuring it was the room with Xs down both sides: bins of ammo and archery targets.
Urist McCrossbower cancells practice crossbowery: Unsure of which end of the room to shoot at.

Time Kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • Evil Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 08:03:42 pm »

I think speed itself actuall does max out... does anything else use agility to check on?

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 01:01:05 am »

It maxes out at Legendary +5. Just like all other skills and stats.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

assimilateur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 02:37:43 pm »

It maxes out at Legendary +5. Just like all other skills and stats.

So you're saying that getting more than Legendary +5 does nothing? Because, by skill points alone, it's definitely possible: