Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - New Round 4 - Day 5 - Game Over!  (Read 28012 times)

Masami Phonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - New Round 4 - Day 2 - Horror in Mudhollow
« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2009, 08:11:54 pm »

While I still don't exactly support Webadict at this point, he's lower on my radar than he was before.  If have any good leads on an actual dopp we should follow those, but if not, I think we should get rid of Webadict now before he can cause more trouble.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2009, 08:34:06 pm »

I am going to be voting Webadict, because of the similarities between Round 3 and this round, mostly his frantic attempts to protect himself.
Yes... the irony does not go unnoticed... I blame Mephansteras.

Also, if I were a Dopp, I didn't kill Pandarsenic. I would've just taken a guess on an investigative role, and gone with it. Plus, would I bother trying to take credit for a kill unless I were toast anyhow? Puh-lease.

I've listed how pro-Town the Exterminator is

Oh, come on. Seriously.

No one is stupid enough to believe your frantic assertions that the Exterminator is actually pro town.
... Don't you mean no one is smart enough to grasp the fact that I can't turn on the Town unless I want to die? I'm sorry, but you only assume such things because you yourself cannot grasp them. You are probably unlikely to find the folly in your thinking anytime soon, so I will leave you with your thoughts.

Unfortunately, the only people capable of understanding the true reasoning behind such statements are clearly Doppelgangers or dead.

I never said he was pro-Town, but simply not anti-Town. There are big differences. Please try to comprehend them, or you will likely lose it for the Town again.

Not that I didn't see this coming, but I did see this coming.

Also,
While I still don't exactly support Webadict at this point, he's lower on my radar than he was before.  If have any good leads on an actual dopp we should follow those, but if not, I think we should get rid of Webadict now before he can cause more trouble.
He's trying to make himself appear Townlike. Don't fall for it. He and Zaithemaster are Doppelgangers. ToeBighter is also likely a Doppelganger.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2009, 08:38:51 pm »

I understand it as you can't win if there are two or three dopps and you left, but you have some chance of killing three townies

EDIT: Forgot this: if there is just you and them.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 08:47:28 pm by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2009, 08:43:58 pm »

I understand it as you can't win if there are two or three dopps and you left, but you have some chance of killing three townies.
I have zero, since if I kill a Townie, I'm sacrificed. You guys assume I can talk my way out of killing them? Doubtful. I make a mistake and I'm killed.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2009, 08:44:34 pm »

Why should we keep you alive, again?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2009, 08:49:16 pm »

He is a barrier to dopp victory, he has a night kill and we can dispose of him when the dopps are taken care of.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2009, 09:35:38 pm »

He is a barrier to dopp victory, he has a night kill and we can dispose of him when the dopps are taken care of.
Quite right.

TheToeBighter98

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2009, 09:56:01 pm »

We cant foresee how things will turn, and if we don't take care of him now then we risk losing more important roles. That is, IF he joins us. Even then, how do we make sure of his loyalty? We must eliminate Webadict so we can concentrate on the bigger threat, otherwise we are toast.

Masami Phonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2009, 10:00:17 pm »

Okay, honestly, what am I doing that makes people scream doppleganger?  I seem to get seriously FoS'ed every single game, except the game where I actually was a doppleganger, because that one ended too short, and I have no idea why.  Hell, this time Webadict came after me for agreeing with him about who to lynch at the time.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2009, 10:02:57 pm »

Coming out and saying that makes me think you're a doppelganger. I'm not kidding. I didn't suspect you at all before that post.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2009, 11:16:25 pm »

I'm going to unvote webadict.  I don't think he's a dopp, and I don't think he's a threat to the town at this point, so long as he promises to stay quiet and not kill anyone.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2009, 11:23:59 pm »

Please vote no lynch, like I have.
My full sig

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2009, 11:29:52 pm »

Could we get a vote tally?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Masami Phonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 17, 2009, 12:09:59 am »

Coming out and saying that makes me think you're a doppelganger. I'm not kidding. I didn't suspect you at all before that post.

I'm just trying to figure this out.  I think Webadict honestly believes I'm a dopp, but looking at his arguments I can't see any logic on why.

Beacon80

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 17, 2009, 12:15:14 am »

I understand the argument that an exterminator alien can help the town.  Since if all the townies die, the dopps will kill him.  This argument, however, seems to go out the window the moment the townies know who he is, because now the moment all the dopps die, we kill him.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15