Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - New Round 4 - Day 5 - Game Over!  (Read 28026 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - New Round 4 - Day 2 - Horror in Mudhollow
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2009, 03:41:02 pm »

That...doesn't even make sense.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2009, 04:12:39 pm »

...Wow. Two of the town's major power roles are dead already. This is really not good. Here's to hoping there's some other great power roles, including a Medium to be told what Josh found out.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2009, 05:47:15 pm »

I'm gonna stick with my Archangel vote. Seeing as we didn't get a majority against him last round, whilst the dopps would all vote for a non-dopp, he looks slightly more suspicious. And what with the two dead pro-town people, the odds are even better that he is a dopp.
Archangel
If I am lynched you will regret it, but that isn't important right now. I can't think of anything to add that's helpful.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2009, 06:08:17 pm »

...Wow. Two of the town's major power roles are dead already. This is really not good. Here's to hoping there's some other great power roles, including a Medium to be told what Josh found out.
Well... knowing CJ, he checked me. If you want Medium, you can contact me, assuming there is one. I need to find the role. That role needs to contact me. If they are that role, we will let the Town win.

Yes, you know who you are!

TheToeBighter98

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2009, 11:32:19 pm »

I'm not certain yet over who is a monster or just plain human, so I'll vote No vote unless some evidence is found to support claims of doppelganger. We have to be careful, otherwise we might well end up murdering more power roles.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2009, 05:45:01 am »

Yes I will vote Archangel he barely made it last time and we lost two power roles that night. As he is right now the only chance we have to get a dopp it'd be better not to risk him doing more harm.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2009, 06:24:07 am »

I am really suspicious of NUKE for trying to get a bandwagon on me today as well as yesterday, but not enough to vote for him, plus my best chance of survival is a no lynch. I know what I said here won't dissuade you from trying to lynch me, and will probably make you suspect me more, but I'm not good with words and I'm a little tired and I don't care about games enough to create a decent defence.

In closing, I shall reiterate that you will regret it if you lynch me.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2009, 06:47:50 am »

Ok webadict, in defence for the medium (if there is one) I have to make this point, how does s/he know that you aint a dopp? And how do you know that a Dopp doesn't contact you and say s/he is the Medium?

I'm sorry to poke holes in your plan but we need to protect the medium.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2009, 11:11:15 am »

Ok webadict, in defence for the medium (if there is one) I have to make this point, how does s/he know that you aint a dopp? And how do you know that a Dopp doesn't contact you and say s/he is the Medium?

I'm sorry to poke holes in your plan but we need to protect the medium.
I told you chaoticjosh scanned me yesterday. Or, that's what I think he did. Therefore, he got a human scan, and I'm good, and the Medium would know this. If chaoticjosh did not, then oh well. I was only trying to get a town base going. I assumed something that has about a 60-80% chance of being, given what chaoticjosh did in MYO Mafia.

And I'm still looking for you, pal. You know who you are! I need your help!

You, Zaithemaster, are a Doppelganger, under the complaining rule and the no voting rule (especially unvoting). You also refute NUKE's claim, as to show you as being Townie, though that shows very little to the Dopp claim I'm making. However, I am 97% sure you are a Doppelganger.

I'm not certain yet over who is a monster or just plain human, so I'll vote No vote unless some evidence is found to support claims of doppelganger. We have to be careful, otherwise we might well end up murdering more power roles.
TheToeBighter98 is likely a Doppelganger. (I'm going off about 77%, according to his vote/post history.)

I might as well list of the others I think are Dopps...
Org
Flintus10
And, to a lesser degree, Masami Phonix

Though, I am significantly less sure of those last three.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2009, 11:11:49 am »

Why.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2009, 11:18:19 am »

Why.
Because you are fairly inactive, and you did not vote last round.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2009, 11:28:03 am »

I didnt?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2009, 11:31:21 am »

I didnt?
Quite, but it's mostly the first I'm worried about. Usually, you're slightly active, however, this Round you are not. Also equally unimportant, Gambler's Fallacy would show that you are more likely than a lot of others, seeing as how you haven't been a dopp for the last three rounds.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2009, 11:32:21 am »

Not a dopp.

You can check that.

Masami Phonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2009, 11:43:12 am »

Why me?  I'll admit I've been a bit inactive, but I've been accused of that in previous games where I was not a dopp.

And I definitely voted last time, and plan to vote this time as well.

Right now I'm torn between Zai and Archangel.  Can we get a current vote tally?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15