Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 811231 times)

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #6030 on: December 29, 2009, 09:57:47 pm »

It crashed the second I tried to remove an ID card from Robert Lee. And yeah, CIB, this in any other code would be awesome. I'll bring it back up, but I think it would be best if we removed a few things, namely whatever code CIB put into place for escape pods, and maybe even the supply shuttle. No one ever calls it anyway.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #6031 on: December 29, 2009, 09:58:55 pm »

Theres a supply shuttle?  :D
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6032 on: December 29, 2009, 09:59:55 pm »

Actually, my MO as a syndicate in nuke mode is always infiltrate the station, typically as toxins or atmos. Far enough out that you can typically get in unannounced, and plenty of potential for the two of them. Also, other syndicates causing chaos all over the station greatly helps.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

cib

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6033 on: December 29, 2009, 10:00:30 pm »

Johbson: Please send me the code. I will take out the recurisve atmosphere updating. This will make atmosphere unrealistic, but if we run a few games with that, we can find out if it is causing the crashes.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6034 on: December 29, 2009, 10:00:53 pm »

Hmm, I'm thinking coding is needed. Why don't we give syndicates a name and ID card (assistant obviously)? In order to see if someone else was a syndicate they could have a red S over their character, sorta like in rev rounds. You could also change the color of their name when they talked over the radio.
Syndicates are better when they're sneaky, and that would ruin any chance of that.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6035 on: December 29, 2009, 10:14:08 pm »

Actually the syndicate is another corporation just like nanotrasen.  They just have less strict ethics.  Whatever gets them an edge over Nanotrasen, they'll do.  Killing everyone in sight doesn't always help them.

Actually, the Syndicate is a group of anti-NanoTrasen terrorists led by ex-CEOs of rival companies NT destroyed.  They exist solely to do to NT what they did to them.  Also, NanoTrasen's pretty loose in the ethics region itself.

At least, that's what the "Official Backstory" on the goons SS13-wiki says.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #6036 on: December 29, 2009, 10:39:31 pm »

Well, once when I modified the power loop to update large segments with a delay in the middle, an engine to generator flood caused periodic lag, with I think, two people playing. (me and one or two others) I forget if it would have crashed completely otherwise, but yes, it wasn't just the powernet update to the main network that was the problem. (Whole-engine leak to space, maybe.)
Eh?
Eh!

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #6037 on: December 29, 2009, 11:09:54 pm »

I think the server crashed again :(

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6038 on: December 29, 2009, 11:10:03 pm »

Did... it just crash?
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #6039 on: December 29, 2009, 11:10:56 pm »

Ok, we were escaping, that may rule out the atmosphere code. Or maybe another meteor hit and caused that code to kick in and die...  >:(

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6040 on: December 29, 2009, 11:11:23 pm »

It did, just as well I have to go in a half an hour, guess Ill be early this time, see you mates later.

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6041 on: December 29, 2009, 11:11:43 pm »

And what timing.  What the hell was going on in that round, anyway?

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6042 on: December 29, 2009, 11:11:57 pm »

Andrew Riley cancels playing games: Crying
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

cib

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6043 on: December 29, 2009, 11:12:05 pm »

I found another point of inefficiency: Power cables. Did you by chance do anything to the cables?

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6044 on: December 29, 2009, 11:12:27 pm »

Actually the syndicate is another corporation just like nanotrasen.  They just have less strict ethics.  Whatever gets them an edge over Nanotrasen, they'll do.  Killing everyone in sight doesn't always help them.

Actually, the Syndicate is a group of anti-NanoTrasen terrorists led by ex-CEOs of rival companies NT destroyed.  They exist solely to do to NT what they did to them.  Also, NanoTrasen's pretty loose in the ethics region itself.

At least, that's what the "Official Backstory" on the goons SS13-wiki says.

I was referencing the original backstory.  Though I think Ex is working with the Goons now, so perhaps he decided to change it.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.
Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 950