Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810843 times)

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #5745 on: December 17, 2009, 10:43:39 pm »

1. The pipes were never broken
2. The pipes that were never broken, in the however likely chance I am wrong, and they were at some point, were fixed.
3. They are dicussing another server.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5746 on: December 17, 2009, 10:53:32 pm »

The pipes on BS12, at least the last version I saw, didn't complete a full circle around the station. Thus it was only possible to gas the southern half of the station, and half of that is the arrival shuttle area and thus griefing regardless of traitor status.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5747 on: December 17, 2009, 10:54:53 pm »

When the prison NO2 storage was removed, the pipes remianed disconnected, cutting more thne half the station off form atmos.....and thats why i was banned  :-[

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5748 on: December 18, 2009, 01:14:03 am »

The pipes on BS12, at least the last version I saw, didn't complete a full circle around the station. Thus it was only possible to gas the southern half of the station, and half of that is the arrival shuttle area and thus griefing regardless of traitor status.

When the prison NO2 storage was removed, the pipes remianed disconnected, cutting more thne half the station off form atmos.....and thats why i was banned  :-[

I'm pretty sure I solved that problem when I was doing some of the mapping, unless there was some other edit after mine or one of the map updates was reverted - I remember that being a big problem, with two or three people trying to work on the game files and maps at once.  Of course, it's been a while since I've played the b12 version much, so I'll have to take Johbson's word that it's working fine.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5749 on: December 18, 2009, 06:22:52 am »

I'm just gonna be pointing out that il be willing to work on the b12 space station version if the opportunity arrives.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Aavak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Bohemian Shenanigans
« Reply #5750 on: December 18, 2009, 12:13:18 pm »

Man... I've been tawling through forums for stuff on SS13, looking at all the remake projects, and all the politicing that's gone on around this game.

I have to say, it's bloody crazy the amount of infighting and drama going on. I mean I know this is 'teh interwebs' and drama is par for the course, but even still this is just over the top! I see the B12 community mentioned a fair bit on the various forums interestingly enough.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5751 on: December 18, 2009, 01:29:00 pm »

Man... I've been tawling through forums for stuff on SS13, looking at all the remake projects, and all the politicing that's gone on around this game.

I have to say, it's bloody crazy the amount of infighting and drama going on. I mean I know this is 'teh interwebs' and drama is par for the course, but even still this is just over the top! I see the B12 community mentioned a fair bit on the various forums interestingly enough.

Oh yeah. hang out at the byond chat for few hours can give you lots of insight from "AzA" or something like that.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5752 on: December 18, 2009, 01:55:14 pm »

I remember Aza, he is one of the original players, i played a RP heavy game on his map with him and a few other people.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5753 on: December 18, 2009, 04:29:23 pm »

So whats the best place to learn how to do stuff on the station?

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5754 on: December 18, 2009, 04:41:54 pm »

I remember Aza, he is one of the original players, i played a RP heavy game on his map with him and a few other people.

He was the one that was given the source from the orginal creator and then released(leaked some say) it for all to behold.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5755 on: December 18, 2009, 05:15:16 pm »

All i think this server needs is the goon dynamic ligthing, and PDAS.

That and the ss13dl bleedout system, or something similar, its totally unrealistic to have proactically all your skin bashed off by a fire extinguisher, and to otherwise be fine indefinately or until you heal, without a problem.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5756 on: December 18, 2009, 05:31:35 pm »

I don't like the bleeding system. Its hard enough keeping people alive without the added problem of bleeding and additional medical problems. Besides, the more damage you take, the slower you move, and moving slow = dead.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5757 on: December 18, 2009, 05:46:12 pm »

I find it makes being a medic actually exciting, and much more realistic.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Aavak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Bohemian Shenanigans
« Reply #5758 on: December 18, 2009, 06:38:01 pm »

There are a few projects running in regards to remaking the game outside of BYOND, interesting to read over the blogs but they seem to be progressing slowly for the most part, or have died altogether. That's a shame in my opinion.

Would any of you like to play a game over the weekend? Perhaps we can arrange a time for tomorrow and Johbson could host? :)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5759 on: December 18, 2009, 07:06:42 pm »

Johbson doesn't host over the weekend. We may find a different host, or I might even do it if enough people want to play, but I'm not sure who hosts over the weekend. Could raid Data's server though.

Quake, ya, it makes playing a medic more interesting, also a bitch when you get stabbed in atmos or toxins and die before you can make it to medbay/get someone to respond to your distress calls.
Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 950