Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810601 times)

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #5610 on: November 03, 2009, 07:34:48 am »

How about, for that, a semi-ban, that applies only during rounds set as strict RP?
Eh?
Eh!

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5611 on: November 03, 2009, 07:43:37 am »

How about, for that, a semi-ban, that applies only during rounds set as strict RP?

THIS.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #5612 on: November 03, 2009, 07:52:21 am »

"The server is currently in strict RP mode. You have been identified as a poor player, and are not allowed to play at the moment. If you disagree, please contact one of the admins during a regular round."
Eh?
Eh!

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5613 on: November 03, 2009, 08:07:08 am »

I suggest we go public server again, then ban hammer the bloody hell out of it until only the good rpers and us are left.
I do believe we have already done this.   :P

I will continue to host public games once I am not sick. And have played through Dragon Age at least once.

tp12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5614 on: November 03, 2009, 12:18:58 pm »

I've started coding a bit again on our version. I'm working on that annoying trait of the AI that you lose control over something as soon as a camera cant see it any more.
So when its done, and you are a AI, you can either view stuff with the normal cameras, or enter a panning view that only lets you see stuff you can control, while the rest remains black/invisible.
Untill recently, before stocks ran out, it rained cats and dogs in my fortress...

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5615 on: November 03, 2009, 12:35:08 pm »

Hey, Qwerty, think you could send that link I sent you to Tp12, I seemed to have lost it, and I forgot to give it to him before.

Don't worry about losing any work, Tp12, nothing has been changed, I believe, I just wanted to upload the current version just in case.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5616 on: November 03, 2009, 01:13:50 pm »

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5617 on: November 03, 2009, 01:40:31 pm »

I'm not too thrilled about the idea. It means people are banned from the real part of the game, but they can goof around with us when we do, which we don't do too much anyway.

My point being that we would still have to deal with people we don't like only now they can annoy us before a real round starts too.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #5618 on: November 03, 2009, 04:28:34 pm »

I've started coding a bit again on our version. I'm working on that annoying trait of the AI that you lose control over something as soon as a camera cant see it any more.
So when its done, and you are a AI, you can either view stuff with the normal cameras, or enter a panning view that only lets you see stuff you can control, while the rest remains black/invisible.

I'd imagine that there could even be multiple "sensors" that could be set up... Have a thermal sensor that shows characters, animals, and running equipment all as blobs, or a tremor sensor that detect any and all moving things, but no stationary ones. They would all have different radii and or power use.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5619 on: November 03, 2009, 04:36:19 pm »

Thermal sensors would be nice, especially if they tie in to the temperature of someone, so you can tell freezing/dead people from the others. If it actually showed heat flow, like by tinting the tiles it would be even better. Then you could find some hull breaches and such, and tell if somewhere is too hot/cold for people to be in. There is nothing like running into the engine and burning to death from the heated air.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5620 on: November 03, 2009, 06:36:43 pm »

Is there a sever up? I would like to play.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Skibiliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5621 on: November 06, 2009, 01:15:09 pm »

Dr. Johbson's Server is now UP!
byond://70.79.213.220:1521
GENERATION 10:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5622 on: November 06, 2009, 01:30:18 pm »

Datas server turned into a griefy mess with horrid admins,  but it has awesome features right?

;D
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Skibiliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5623 on: November 06, 2009, 01:37:29 pm »

Dr. Johbson's server is now down!
For... some reason?
EDIT:
Incase it crashed, I used Change Temperature spell to make -500oC in the middle of Brig room, next to captain's private quarters.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 01:51:46 pm by Skibiliano »
GENERATION 10:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5624 on: November 06, 2009, 01:58:51 pm »

-500 C is technically impossible to achieve, since it is below absolute zero. The lowest real world temp is -273 degrees C, but I'm not sure if someone actually implemented that into the game.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.
Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 950