Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810690 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #4620 on: September 23, 2009, 04:22:24 am »

Ok, thanks.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4621 on: September 23, 2009, 08:46:04 am »

Server:UP

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #4622 on: September 23, 2009, 09:17:06 am »

Server:UP
The wonderfully fresh taste of fun!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4623 on: September 23, 2009, 10:23:03 am »

Heh, I just had a great time. I has head of security and everyone needed to escape the ship for some reason, but I was dead and the AI wanted to revive me. Some guy I rescued and drag to the revive place was revived in my body, and he kept quiet and pretended to be me. Eventually he was killed and and I was revived in his body, and proceeded to escape to the shuttle only to be pistol whipped to death.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4624 on: September 23, 2009, 11:04:55 am »

Alright, where did everyone go?
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #4625 on: September 23, 2009, 11:36:30 am »

I'm joining!

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4626 on: September 23, 2009, 11:46:22 am »

Alright, server crashed. Last person to join was LeonXxX and he said nothing. Other two people were Lonewolf2123 and Chaoticag. Check the logs for what Leon did since he didn't even come to the station before it crashed.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4627 on: September 23, 2009, 11:50:08 am »

might also be due to computer going into sleep mode due to me being away. do you think i should rehost?

oh well. this is the only time of the day when we can get a semi decent number of people, so i am taking server up again

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #4628 on: September 23, 2009, 11:53:32 am »

Server crashed, it probably takes a while for it to crash, but I think the problem might be with the timer and/or random events. Might also have to do with constructions.

To test:
-Spawn random events
-Leave server on for a considerable amount of time
-Build stuff

Alright, server crashed. Last person to join was LeonXxX and he said nothing. Other two people were Lonewolf2123 and Chaoticag. Check the logs for what Leon did since he didn't even come to the station before it crashed.
Could be, could be, but the Penny Arcade guys used our code on private servers, and it crashed then too. Anyway, I verify the above information.

might also be due to computer going into sleep mode due to me being away. do you think i should rehost?

oh well. this is the only time of the day when we can get a semi decent number of people, so i am taking server up again
Ninja'd again.

I'll join once more after diner, and andrea? Could you set your computer to not go into sleep mode, if it isn't too much trouble.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4629 on: September 23, 2009, 12:02:39 pm »

According to that Lonewolf fella, goons get paid to be admins. So, in the spirit of that, I will give every admin on BS12 a FREE copy of the latest version of Dwarf Fortress, as my way of thanking everyone.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4630 on: September 23, 2009, 12:11:13 pm »

not really sleep mode... but i can't explain it better. and i don't know how to stop it.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #4631 on: September 23, 2009, 12:16:28 pm »

According to that Lonewolf fella, goons get paid to be admins. So, in the spirit of that, I will give every admin on BS12 a FREE copy of the latest version of Dwarf Fortress, as my way of thanking everyone.
Didn't he claim something like 30 dollars an hour? How the hell can anyone be paid that much?

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4632 on: September 23, 2009, 12:19:43 pm »

He's either a moron, [likely, he's a goon] or they only admin for about an hour at a time, and Somethingawful pays them. this is very unlikely.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #4633 on: September 23, 2009, 12:48:46 pm »

Okay, so all the events are good, but I still want someone to check their timer.

Sartain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4634 on: September 23, 2009, 01:15:31 pm »

I can't vouch for the validity of it, but this isn't the first time that I hear that goons are paid for the admin/guild leader duties.
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 950