Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809724 times)

Zort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #3825 on: August 18, 2009, 09:18:48 pm »

I imagine it's because the atmosphere of whatever the hell planet we're floating over has been expanded by several thousand kilometers by the sheer number of space stations that have gone too hell over it.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3826 on: August 18, 2009, 11:05:24 pm »

Well, I just remembered why I like the B12 server. Was a doctor on Persh's server, captain comes in, starts arresting me in THIRTY seconds of the round starting, attacks me, kills HoR who was trying to save me, and eventaully blows his brains out in front of me in Medbay. Which was convenient since I needed a laser gun to win. Then the guy I was escaping with tases me and throws me out the airlock.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3827 on: August 18, 2009, 11:33:06 pm »

Well, I just remembered why I like the B12 server. Was a doctor on Persh's server, captain comes in, starts arresting me in THIRTY seconds of the round starting, attacks me, kills HoR who was trying to save me, and eventaully blows his brains out in front of me in Medbay. Which was convenient since I needed a laser gun to win. Then the guy I was escaping with tases me and throws me out the airlock.
That sounds hilarious and frustrating at the same time.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3828 on: August 18, 2009, 11:37:39 pm »

It was rather funny being chased around while handcuffed, while being shot at alternately with a laser gun and a taser. Not amusing though, since I was the traitor and had done NOTHING so far, except fill some syringes with sleep toxin.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3829 on: August 18, 2009, 11:55:05 pm »

i guess goons are really paranoid? if you do anything that even LOOKS like your the traitor. you will die.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: August 18, 2009, 11:56:23 pm »

Unless he was watching me on camera, he couldn't have told I was doing ANYTHING. Especially since its my job to be well stocked with various needles filled with antitox and rejuvs.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3831 on: August 19, 2009, 01:06:46 am »

But then again, ignorance can be a much scarier thing.

For instance, having the toxins researcher who says he is welding himself in toxins, then the escape shuttle is called and there are 2 proximity bombs blocking off toxins and the escape shuttle form everyone else. And the toxins researcher was on the other side of the bombs waiting for the shuttle......Yet noone suspected him.  :-\

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3832 on: August 19, 2009, 01:10:36 am »

I have no idea WTF they were thinking. Honestly, I put the two bombs too close together, but still. If the shuttle wasn't coming, I could have had more fun, since I had access to EVA gear, but meh.

I had to leave before the round ended. Did anyone make it out?

Oh, and did bombs get a boost? Those were only 600 degrees, and they seemed far more destructive then 500 degree bombs.

Edit: I must say, that was smart thinking with the monkey. Wish the original traitor could have been that smart.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 01:12:35 am by beorn080 »

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3833 on: August 19, 2009, 06:32:46 am »

quick question, does escaping on the Escape pods count as "escaping" for Winning purposes?

or does it cause a draw?

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3834 on: August 19, 2009, 07:18:50 am »

I had to leave before the round ended. Did anyone make it out?
o, get this, they dragged you onto the shuttle with them. They grabbed EVA and flew past the ridiculously large bombs.

And yes the monkey thing was genius.

Also, how was the escape shuttle activated? I was the Ai and didn't call it, and noone was in the bridge....

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #3835 on: August 19, 2009, 09:35:20 am »

That doesnt make any sense...Opening a door to space and nothing happening.

It's quite simple: It ignores turfs marked as airless, and the external airlocks are built on airless turfs. The action of the door breaks it or something, I guess.
Eh?
Eh!

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3836 on: August 19, 2009, 09:58:35 am »

Then please fix it.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3837 on: August 19, 2009, 12:05:01 pm »

They weren't that big though. I checked when I made them, and they were like 600 degrees, 700 tops. The toxins supervisor didn't let me put the oxygen tanks directly in, and lit the heater with only cans connected.

So they dragged a competent traitor onto the shuttle with them. Had I known that, I would have put a time bomb in my backpack set for 20 seconds before the shuttle left.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3838 on: August 19, 2009, 12:18:30 pm »

May i suggest an addition?

Bleeding: When attacked with a SHARP object, you start bleeding. this would be dependant on the damage caused and common sense, being hit with a screwdriver  wouldn't cause as heavy bleeding as a large shard of glass.

bleeding would (obviously) cause a loss of blood, requiring both Suturing (or application of bandage gel, whatever) and possibly a blood transfusion. it may make the current Medical system a little more complicated, but that could be a good thing, currently the Doctors Don't have all that hard a job, as compared to the station engineers, or even Genetic researchers.

this would also open the path to other Medical needs (these may be turned off untill there's a certain quotient of Physicians on the station, or not.

any suggestions?

tp12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3839 on: August 19, 2009, 12:03:58 pm »

May i suggest an addition?

Bleeding: When attacked with a SHARP object, you start bleeding. this would be dependant on the damage caused and common sense, being hit with a screwdriver  wouldn't cause as heavy bleeding as a large shard of glass.

bleeding would (obviously) cause a loss of blood, requiring both Suturing (or application of bandage gel, whatever) and possibly a blood transfusion. it may make the current Medical system a little more complicated, but that could be a good thing, currently the Doctors Don't have all that hard a job, as compared to the station engineers, or even Genetic researchers.

this would also open the path to other Medical needs (these may be turned off untill there's a certain quotient of Physicians on the station, or not.

any suggestions?

Hmmm....

Hows about there are different treatments for different severities of wounds,

As in,
Minor injuries(cuts scrapes and minor bruises) give minor bleeding. treatment: simply apply a brute
pack, or just ignore them and they go away by themselves.
moderate injuries(deeper cuts, heavy bruises) give moderate bleeds. treatment: Use a brute pack to accelerate
the healing process and cover it up with bandage gel to stop the bleeding, after that it just takes some time to heal fully.
Heavy injuries(broken bones, shrapnel blasts, etc..) give heavy bleeding, treatment: use bandage gel to stop the bleeding, and get him to the medical bay for surgery to correct the bones/ remove the shrapnel. then treat the remaining wounds as you would treat moderate wounds.
Mortal injuries (aka more than 100% damage.)
I dunno what to do here...
Untill recently, before stocks ran out, it rained cats and dogs in my fortress...
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 950