Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 804441 times)

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #2490 on: July 11, 2009, 07:02:28 pm »

Oh, I would like to know why someone banned me.
It seems that one of the admins was having a bad day.
Eh?
Eh!

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: July 11, 2009, 07:05:27 pm »

Oh, I would like to know why someone banned me.
It seems that one of the admins was having a bad day.

You started killing me with an oxygen tank while I was almost dead to begin with.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #2492 on: July 11, 2009, 07:19:19 pm »

I saw a fight in the engine, where nobody should have been, and I mistook you for the other guy.
I saw someone try to take the captain's clothes off someone else from a window in an obscure place. It was (IC) obviously soemone trying to kill someone else, and with one of them constantly trying to get me out of engines, the most obscure part of the station, when (again, IC) I was the only person who would regularily be there...

In fact, once II realized that you were the one standing, not the one being attacked, I stopped.

But I know that the engine was NOT a place that anyone should be, except on suspicious buisness, especially after I turned on the pumps to drain the control room(not the generator room)'s air into the engine for extra efficiency(Or was that another game?)
Regardless, the engine is a suspicious place for a non-engineer, especially after it has been started.
Fighting in the engine corridor with a fully functional and overheated engine, where neither combatant is an engineer, especially fighting over the captain's clothes? Bothe people are highly suspicious, and with both having a gun...
Eh?
Eh!

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: July 11, 2009, 07:47:49 pm »

I saw a fight in the engine, where nobody should have been, and I mistook you for the other guy.
I saw someone try to take the captain's clothes off someone else from a window in an obscure place. It was (IC) obviously soemone trying to kill someone else, and with one of them constantly trying to get me out of engines, the most obscure part of the station, when (again, IC) I was the only person who would regularily be there...

In fact, once II realized that you were the one standing, not the one being attacked, I stopped.

But I know that the engine was NOT a place that anyone should be, except on suspicious buisness, especially after I turned on the pumps to drain the control room(not the generator room)'s air into the engine for extra efficiency(Or was that another game?)
Regardless, the engine is a suspicious place for a non-engineer, especially after it has been started.
Fighting in the engine corridor with a fully functional and overheated engine, where neither combatant is an engineer, especially fighting over the captain's clothes? Bothe people are highly suspicious, and with both having a gun...

You do have a point there, I figured you were getting your revenge for me kicking you out of the engine.  ;D Ok, I'll remove it when I get back, sorry for the mix-up. Woose did try to kill me, (Yes, I know he was the tratior, but we let him make a new character after the other one died because the round continued on for hours.) however, and I know this isn't is his first offence, or even second. I don't know how long that one will stay in place.

mattyb3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: July 11, 2009, 07:49:00 pm »

Am i right in thinking the sever isn't up at the moment? 
I supose if a dwarf is unhappy or hurt they might have a miscarriage. Perhaps we could experiment a bit.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: July 11, 2009, 07:53:35 pm »

Am i right in thinking the sever isn't up at the moment? 
Eh? It isn't? Why am I not being bombarded with complaints that it isn't?  :P

I wouldn't know, myself. Not at home.

mattyb3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: July 11, 2009, 07:57:18 pm »

well, i can't see the bay 12 sever anywhere, only goon ones.
I supose if a dwarf is unhappy or hurt they might have a miscarriage. Perhaps we could experiment a bit.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: July 11, 2009, 09:45:31 pm »

Server is up again, guys. Yay.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: July 11, 2009, 10:22:29 pm »

....................Wtf happened to that HUGE disscusion about asking before banning. Because from what im seeing about 5 people were banned without a talk.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 12:55:23 am by Micro102 »

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: July 11, 2009, 10:45:31 pm »

....................wtf happened to that HUGE disscusion about aksing before banning. because form what im seeing about 5 people were banned without a talk.

It went away with my patience.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: July 11, 2009, 11:02:42 pm »

....................wtf happened to that HUGE disscusion about aksing before banning. because form what im seeing about 5 people were banned without a talk.

Patience for bad spelling?

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: July 11, 2009, 11:06:44 pm »

No ones been banned for that, have they?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 11:09:03 pm by Dr. Johbson »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: July 11, 2009, 11:14:07 pm »

I don't know, I was making a joke. However, doesn't it say in the rules that bad spelling is not a banning offense and that Yanlin needed to stop doing it?

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: July 11, 2009, 11:45:03 pm »

I don't know, I was making a joke. However, doesn't it say in the rules that bad spelling is not a banning offense and that Yanlin needed to stop doing it?

You read, them, Yay.  ;D And yeah, it does, but I put that in on like the second day, and I don't think he ever did it on the first day.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: July 11, 2009, 11:46:39 pm »

Cool. What I meant was Micro's spelling and punctuation in that post was rather bad and I was making fun of him for it.
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 950