Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 804437 times)

MarineElite

• Bay Watcher
  • The End is Nigh
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #2445 on: July 11, 2009, 01:14:33 pm »

wow johbson, I join and find that the station is in madness i find dead people all over the place so i give myself access so i can repair a hole next to arrival shuttle and I get banned.

Anyway I finished some ai controlled robots last night but I guess their useless now.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 01:22:15 pm by MarineElite »
Also to those it may concern How to bybass Troubles with your IP on Byond

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: July 11, 2009, 01:31:54 pm »

You steal a captains ID card, change it so YOU'RE the new captain, steal a taser, then steal a spacesuit.

MarineElite

• Bay Watcher
  • The End is Nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: July 11, 2009, 01:32:59 pm »

You steal a captains ID card, change it so YOU'RE the new captain, steal a taser, then steal a spacesuit.

Yea they were laying around outside the arrival shuttle how is that stealing.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: July 11, 2009, 01:36:11 pm »

i'd justify it as the station has gone to pot and he was attempting to repair it and restore order.

MarineElite

• Bay Watcher
  • The End is Nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: July 11, 2009, 01:37:12 pm »

i'd justify it as the station has gone to pot and he was attempting to repair it and restore order.

I said that to him in the game. He responded with ban.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #2450 on: July 11, 2009, 01:40:43 pm »

Some rude idiot doesn't understand the possibility of "AFK".
Seriously, stealing an engineer's ID card because they were called away for half an hour after they loaded the engine but didn't manage to start it? Then shoving them in the prison because they tried to get their ID back?

I will get revenge on them.
Next round.

(Seriously, an AFK engineer who at least loaded the engine is MUCH better than no engineer at all! If you want someone to blame for power outage, blame whoever should have checked on it earlier, not the person who at least started setting it up. THIS IS JUST A GAME.)
Eh?
Eh!

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: July 11, 2009, 01:42:01 pm »

Marine, we are not even going to bother. We told you exactly why we banned you. Don't start another forum drama.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

MarineElite

• Bay Watcher
  • The End is Nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: July 11, 2009, 01:44:51 pm »

He said I was stealing when I hadn't stole anything and I was trying to repair the station. So

"You steal a captains ID card, change it so YOU'RE the new captain, steal a taser, then steal a spacesuit."

I see no reasons other than that given.

also qwerty just hide in a locker in crew quarters if your afk people dont usually check there.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: July 11, 2009, 01:48:29 pm »

Listen, if the captains ID, space suit, and helmet are lying outside the arrival shuttle, he has a right to take em. At that point, there's probably nothing left but to call the shuttle. He should be unbanned.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

mattyb3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: July 11, 2009, 02:03:40 pm »

Alright guys, i logged in, but  i have just now been banned. Is there a reason for this, or did i do something wrong?

I supose if a dwarf is unhappy or hurt they might have a miscarriage. Perhaps we could experiment a bit.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: July 11, 2009, 02:26:59 pm »

Listen, if the captains ID, space suit, and helmet are lying outside the arrival shuttle, he has a right to take em. At that point, there's probably nothing left but to call the shuttle. He should be unbanned.

He didn't just take it. He modified it so he would be the new captain, and then he told me that he was the new captain, when I asked.

Alright guys, i logged in, but  i have just now been banned. Is there a reason for this, or did i do something wrong?

I banned you for now having a 'real' name, I thought I already told you before to have a real name. Might have been someone else, I have a horrible memory.. ;D I'll remove it.

Some rude idiot doesn't understand the possibility of "AFK".
Seriously, stealing an engineer's ID card because they were called away for half an hour after they loaded the engine but didn't manage to start it? Then shoving them in the prison because they tried to get their ID back?

I will get revenge on them.
Next round.

(Seriously, an AFK engineer who at least loaded the engine is MUCH better than no engineer at all! If you want someone to blame for power outage, blame whoever should have checked on it earlier, not the person who at least started setting it up. THIS IS JUST A GAME.)
Yeah, that was me. You almost doomed the station because you forgot to press two buttons. Then you kept coming back in, and we had enough problems already with the blob.

kholhaus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pissed and Inspired
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: July 11, 2009, 02:27:44 pm »

Probably the auto-ban acting up.
Kholhaus has been inspired recently.
Kholhaus has lost a favorite to tragedy recently.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: July 11, 2009, 02:32:30 pm »

He said I was stealing when I hadn't stole anything and I was trying to repair the station. So

"You steal a captains ID card, change it so YOU'RE the new captain, steal a taser, then steal a spacesuit."

I see no reasons other than that given.

also qwerty just hide in a locker in crew quarters if your afk people dont usually check there.

Listen up. The captain's ID did NOT get there. We know this because WE HAD BOTH OF THEM LOCKED IN A LOCKER!

You modded YOUR ID to read Captain. Then you STOLE stuff and declared yourself new captain.

Plus you act like a complete retard. Johbson and me were looking for a reason to ban you for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Good riddence.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: July 11, 2009, 02:35:50 pm »

fair do's

MarineElite

• Bay Watcher
  • The End is Nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: July 11, 2009, 02:53:29 pm »

I found a card that had captains access and I didnt feel like running around with somebody elses name so I just changed mine. so Im being banned for trying to help the station last longer?
In the round the captain and most of the heads were dead and it was mostly confusion on the ship when i logged in. I said that i had the captains card so i could fix the ship so i was a "Captain" temporaly so i could fix the hole.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 01:24:20 am by MarineElite »
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 950