Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 874 875 [876] 877 878 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808217 times)

Sixteen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #13125 on: June 02, 2010, 09:18:32 am »

Nice round, but I call BUG on forteen getting up in the middle of a nonstop taser barrage and walking away, something's not right there.

If not for that, the research staff would have won :(

On the 60 billion plasma round, I was traitor and the same thing happened to some security guards. I shot him and went over to finish him, but then he just got up and stunned me. No idea how, probably just random stun times.

westsider_gw

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13126 on: June 02, 2010, 10:27:57 am »

Anyone have a moderately up-to-date copy of the BayStation 12 Source? I'm hosting a private server currently, but if I get some more recent code I can open it up to the public.

Old SS13 is far lacking to the superior newer variants :\

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13127 on: June 02, 2010, 12:29:30 pm »

Anyone have a moderately up-to-date copy of the BayStation 12 Source? I'm hosting a private server currently, but if I get some more recent code I can open it up to the public.

Who are you?
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13128 on: June 02, 2010, 12:42:55 pm »

Yeah that's not happening.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13129 on: June 02, 2010, 01:00:54 pm »

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
No...
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

westsider_gw

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13130 on: June 02, 2010, 01:25:06 pm »

A simple "Sorry" or "No" would have sufficed. I was not trying to humor anybody.

I've lurked this forum for about a year now, but I never had a reason to create an account until now. I'm
an avid Dwarf Fortress player, and a big fan of Space Station 13.

I was just trying to make myself available for server hosting. I have a rack server I currently do absolutely
nothing with- and seeing as how it run 24/7 anyways, this could have been a good use for it.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #13131 on: June 02, 2010, 01:39:10 pm »

I'm sure people would appreciate it if you signed on to host the B12 server. We've had trouble getting somebody to maintain permanent hosting duties. Making your own server is probably inadvisable, though, unless you want to go with the Goon Style of play, since B12 doesn't really have enough people to afford splitting our members between 2 servers.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13132 on: June 02, 2010, 02:32:34 pm »

We need admins on, lots of griefing.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13133 on: June 02, 2010, 02:56:27 pm »

I swear in an earlyer post I said this would happen.

Eddude

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13134 on: June 02, 2010, 03:26:41 pm »

Hay gaiz. All the servers on Byond are run by goons and suck massive ammounts of ass. I'd like to host my own server centered on roleplay and non-random killing and alien infestations and such. Where can I get the lateist host files?

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13135 on: June 02, 2010, 03:32:34 pm »

Hay gaiz. All the servers on Byond are run by goons and suck massive ammounts of ass. I'd like to host my own server centered on roleplay and non-random killing and alien infestations and such. Where can I get the lateist host files?
You could try the old ss13dl code or whatever it's called, that's the best old code you could find open sourced. Not sure where to get it though.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13136 on: June 02, 2010, 03:39:13 pm »

A simple "Sorry" or "No" would have sufficed. I was not trying to humor anybody.

I've lurked this forum for about a year now, but I never had a reason to create an account until now. I'm
an avid Dwarf Fortress player, and a big fan of Space Station 13.

I was just trying to make myself available for server hosting. I have a rack server I currently do absolutely
nothing with- and seeing as how it run 24/7 anyways, this could have been a good use for it.
Well, no one here knows who you are, and we give the code out to only known and trusted people to prevent leaking, we have had many people come down here, claiming to have a 25/8 hour server that runs faster than time it's self, so the offers are usually seen with annoyance, to say the least, sorry.

Same goes for you, but you seem even less serious and I highly doubt you are.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13137 on: June 02, 2010, 03:55:49 pm »

Yeah that last one seems like a joke.

But I don't think we've had that specific offer yet.

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13138 on: June 02, 2010, 04:31:19 pm »

Ok, I must have said this loads, point your SVN at this adress to get Persh's code: http://svn.slurm.us/public/spacestation13/branches/persh/isno/
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13139 on: June 02, 2010, 04:35:35 pm »

Hey guys I'm willing to host a special Strategy SS13 on my blazing fast 56kbs modem connection.  Enjoy the company of up to 2-3 other opponents! (maybe)  Perform a set of actions and then wait 5 seconds to see if they pull through for you!  Anticipate oxygen leaks that will kill you before you even know what's happening!  Try your darndest to keep your attention span high enough to remain involved!

disclaimer: hosted version will be from 2004 and always be meteor mode with sentient fire that will chase you until you are cornered and die.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.
Pages: 1 ... 874 875 [876] 877 878 ... 950