Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808854 times)

Sixteen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #12735 on: May 22, 2010, 08:04:13 pm »

To anybody who says I admin abused, there's a reason for it. The round started and everybody was an assistant. Some people broke into the captain's quarters, order of command began. Someone asked to be AI, everyone else agreed as long as he rped having shut down and restarting. It evolved into an explanation of why nobody was on the station. The AI said something about the crew receiving a strange batch of plasma and adminhelped if I could help him add stuff like notes left behind or other things. I changed the plasma settings to everything and added a bunch of blood, some uniforms, and a note to the test chamber. The AI alerted them to the stuff in the chamber, they investigated, got contaminated with plasma. Then I needed to do the note adding stuff in space, so I faked my death by dropping all my stuff, adding a bunch of blood, and filling it with plasma. From there, I did a bit more stuff with the people accepting it as a special round, and called the shuttle after destroying the other ways to escape. Then, because the story on the plasma said something about corrupting electronics, I filled the upload with plasma and blanked the laws. People started cutting wires, and I added a bit of plasma whenever one was cut. I think I overdid it a bit because the escape bay filled up. Then, just on a whim, I filled CentCom with plasma, forgetting there was a little side hallway leading to the spawn area. So, sorry about that.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #12736 on: May 22, 2010, 08:27:22 pm »

I'm curious as to how AI assigning works. Is it just a randomly assigned role like any other? I always figured that was the case, but I notice that some people tend to be the AI many times over, and if it is random, I've never rolled it myself, which leads me to belief that the admin or somebody else picks it.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Rift

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12737 on: May 22, 2010, 08:29:41 pm »

Supposively its first come first served... Thus, if you pick it first you should get it.. but i've been the only one in the shuttle that i could see, and still not got my first choice [someone else took it]... i'm unsure if its admins or if its just first to join the server rather then first to hit ready...

Sixteen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12738 on: May 22, 2010, 08:38:11 pm »

No idea how it gets picked, but that round, I assigned it with admin powers.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12739 on: May 22, 2010, 08:47:21 pm »

To anybody who says I admin abused, there's a reason for it. The round started and everybody was an assistant. Some people broke into the captain's quarters, order of command began. Someone asked to be AI, everyone else agreed as long as he rped having shut down and restarting. It evolved into an explanation of why nobody was on the station. The AI said something about the crew receiving a strange batch of plasma and adminhelped if I could help him add stuff like notes left behind or other things. I changed the plasma settings to everything and added a bunch of blood, some uniforms, and a note to the test chamber. The AI alerted them to the stuff in the chamber, they investigated, got contaminated with plasma. Then I needed to do the note adding stuff in space, so I faked my death by dropping all my stuff, adding a bunch of blood, and filling it with plasma. From there, I did a bit more stuff with the people accepting it as a special round, and called the shuttle after destroying the other ways to escape. Then, because the story on the plasma said something about corrupting electronics, I filled the upload with plasma and blanked the laws. People started cutting wires, and I added a bit of plasma whenever one was cut. I think I overdid it a bit because the escape bay filled up. Then, just on a whim, I filled CentCom with plasma, forgetting there was a little side hallway leading to the spawn area. So, sorry about that.

As the acting host of the time I understand how this is NOT abuse and will support you in any problem this creates.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12740 on: May 22, 2010, 08:55:24 pm »

Sixteen that was a really neat round idea.
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12741 on: May 22, 2010, 08:56:08 pm »

yeah but total admin abuse u shud be baned
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12742 on: May 22, 2010, 09:07:13 pm »

Explain to me the admin abuse there.

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12743 on: May 22, 2010, 09:08:05 pm »

obvious troll is obvious

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12744 on: May 22, 2010, 09:11:48 pm »

I have tried every strategy, from misspelling entire posts, to typing in all capital letters, to simply saying outrageous things, and I always come to the same conclusion: nobody on this forum understands sarcasm.

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12745 on: May 22, 2010, 09:15:27 pm »

it helps if you really over do the sarcasm

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12746 on: May 22, 2010, 09:16:44 pm »

I have tried every strategy, from misspelling entire posts, to typing in all capital letters, to simply saying outrageous things, and I always come to the same conclusion: nobody on this forum understands sarcasm.

Doesn't help I slept badly last night and am dead tired from mowing a lawn.

Rift

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12747 on: May 22, 2010, 09:17:39 pm »

wow... im not sure how, but i just got Sucked into a room full of higher then clothing destruction temperature plasmafire... like not just a little sucked.. like... Pulled slam across the screen into a wall in a instant.. Hardcore... but conterintuitive, since i think it was MUCH higher pressure in the room that pulled me into it.. instead i should of been thrown away from the door instead of being sucked in..
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 09:19:49 pm by Rift »

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12748 on: May 22, 2010, 09:19:19 pm »

Sarcasim is 80% tone of voice if you ask me. Like i could say "its on page 100" on here and im being totaly sarcastic but every one cant tell. So yea.

And er... Rift? Did there happen to be a body named "Mr Smith" in there.  :D

Rift

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12749 on: May 22, 2010, 09:20:12 pm »

yes.. my corpse is naked beside yours... also since i had more doors open i spread the fire to the vats.. so .. they are compeltely 100% fucked if they open the engine door right now.
Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 950