Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 845 846 [847] 848 849 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808979 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #12690 on: May 21, 2010, 10:56:50 pm »

What is unusual about that?
 ;D
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12691 on: May 21, 2010, 11:38:27 pm »

The way i see it is that we need more ways to get OUT of prison (jail break time). At the moment, escaping has nearly no chance of happening unless someone helps you for no reason (bad RP).

Make something like if you take your shoes off and stick them in the door for a while it melts, breaking the door, and then you take your jumpsuit off and put it somewhere and its got slightly exsplosive properties to it etc etc. Just make something cool. ;D

Also, any chance of a server?

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12692 on: May 21, 2010, 11:39:45 pm »

I'd get on there if a server comes up.

Googolplexed

• Bay Watcher
  • My avatar is of whitespace, Not the firefox logo
    • View Profile
« Reply #12693 on: May 22, 2010, 01:04:28 am »

Server up.

The Grinning Bandit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12695 on: May 22, 2010, 01:36:57 am »

Any way I can sign up to contribute pixel art (i.e. graphics) to this?

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12696 on: May 22, 2010, 01:47:15 am »

Any way I can sign up to contribute pixel art (i.e. graphics) to this?
Post it here, if we like it, and it fits the style, we would probably use it.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12697 on: May 22, 2010, 02:06:11 am »

I agree with the escape bit. Handcuffs, even the good police ones, don't limit your ability to work by that much. Here's my idea.

Not sure if its in, but with the airlock autoopen, you should be able to get through doors with or without an ID, assuming they open normally for you. If not, it should go in for handcuffs.

You can pick up tools, but you can only use them on yourself, which would be the equivalent of using them on your handcuffs. Please make sure its just a click on yourself and you don't need to hit the cuffs.

Every round, one tool is selected out of the half dozen we have to break the cuffs. Crowbar, wirecutter, screwdriver, welder, Multitool, and wire.

The proper tool, like door wiring, is randomized each round. Each attempt takes 10-30 seconds perhaps, to be fine tuned after testing, with the bad tools returning a message, such as "Can't get an angle on it" or something like that. The proper tool will yield a "Bingo!" message, and free you of the cuffs, but destroy them in the process.

Note that the OTHER use for being able to handle tools is to shove them into the pockets of your jumpsuit if you get a chance. Then, when/if your taken back to your cell, you can use the tools to escape. Incidentally, perhaps the brig should be downgraded to basic walls. Its not like a guy can tear through there with his bear hands anyway.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12698 on: May 22, 2010, 03:02:37 am »

And, we could possibly add a chance that the wrong tools could tighten your cuffs, making it take longer to see if they would work. And chances to hurt yourself when attempting to break free.  Welders burn, crowbars brute, wirecutters cut, screwdriver stabs, ect.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12699 on: May 22, 2010, 03:28:18 am »

Also, there needs to be more gear in the brig, and a cool thing you could use is this.

When a convict is incarcerated, they should have there arm "swiped" at a termanal, put into a uniform and put in there. As soon as there arm is swiped, a "oh hell im in the brig" feeling activates with them and suddenly they have the power and desperation to get the hell out, aka possible window shatering etc. Could be interesting

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12700 on: May 22, 2010, 04:30:05 am »

Twas' I that murdered Nomal, after he kept pouring booze down Minkots throat while he was asleep. I think it was totally my fault for not paying attention, letting him wander around when he was clearly unstable, and letting him onto the damn station in the first place. So Minkot dies of alcohol poisoning and I set Nomal to breathe in some lovely plasma from a tank I strap to his back.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12701 on: May 22, 2010, 04:31:47 am »

I only gave him one sip of beer, on accident.

That must've been the smashing of beer bottles...or maybe the loving carress of my broken bottle.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile
« Reply #12702 on: May 22, 2010, 05:16:53 am »

Most of the poisoning was my own 'fault'. I had to go, and figured it would be quite cool to die from alcohol poisoning, as I had proven to be an alcoholic before... So I took some toxins, and injected myself everytime I took a sip. I don't know if beer can kill on its own, but I wanted to be sure :p
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

Rift

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12703 on: May 22, 2010, 07:13:23 am »

The idea of having cuffs breakoutable by the "right" randomized tool seems fine to me, but the handcuffs shouldn't dissapear, merely be broken, so that you would have to hide or dispose the "broken handcuffs" lest someone figure out what happened.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12704 on: May 22, 2010, 07:46:17 am »

Possible traitor item which when used blows up cuffs and shackles and gives you a small knife to get out? OWW YEA.
Pages: 1 ... 845 846 [847] 848 849 ... 950