Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 841 842 [843] 844 845 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809083 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #12630 on: May 20, 2010, 09:51:07 pm »

I keep meaning to log in, but see 0-1 player online...:(
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Googolplexed

• Bay Watcher
  • My avatar is of whitespace, Not the firefox logo
    • View Profile
« Reply #12631 on: May 20, 2010, 10:05:48 pm »

I keep meaning to log in, but see 0-1 player online...:(
Then login, go idle, and wait.

We need more players, but to get more, we need more online ......

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12632 on: May 20, 2010, 10:16:26 pm »

I'll be on tonight.
Happy that someone other than Headswe is hosting :D
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12633 on: May 20, 2010, 10:55:39 pm »

Hmm server down?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12634 on: May 20, 2010, 11:19:46 pm »

.. I spent the rest of the game in the brig .. I spent the rest of the game in the brig ..

This is an injustice. I hate that perma-arrest happens so often with us.

While I understand security and command often has its hands full, but leaving an offender to rot is really poor gamesmanship.

When I play Captain, HoP, HoS, or security, I always push for limited sentences and community service if possible- Yes I get owned in Revolution.

This is a big problem, actually. I want to make our stance clear on this. If you perma-arrest someone, you will be jobbanned. People play to have fun, so deal with the prisoners quickly and in a way both people find fun (NOT SEXUAL OH NO NO NOT AT ALLLL) if at all possible.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #12635 on: May 20, 2010, 11:33:14 pm »

Part of me actually really loves being in the server all alone, because I get to do so many things I couldn't do with other people.

Before last night's 4 hour marathon, EagleV and I played Armok mode over and over. The first time was great. I was trapped in a burning comms room for ten or so minutes, and finally crawled along the outside of the hull without a space suit so I could get to safety. Ended up dying in front of AI Upload when two meteors came through the wall and hit me, though. After that, we figured out how to beat it (open pods, run to pods, escape) and it was all anti-climactic.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12636 on: May 20, 2010, 11:46:24 pm »

I'm idling right now...sorries.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #12637 on: May 20, 2010, 11:47:01 pm »

That's okay, it lets me win the votes.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12638 on: May 21, 2010, 12:19:35 am »

.. I spent the rest of the game in the brig .. I spent the rest of the game in the brig ..

While I understand security and command often has its hands full, but leaving an offender to rot is really poor gamesmanship.

When I play Captain, HoP, HoS, or security, I always push for limited sentences and community service if possible- Yes I get owned in Revolution.

This is a big problem, actually. I want to make our stance clear on this. If you perma-arrest someone, you will be jobbanned. People play to have fun, so deal with the prisoners quickly and in a way both people find fun (NOT SEXUAL OH NO NO NOT AT ALLLL) if at all possible.
The whole problem is that prisoners continuously scream at you, and cuss you out.

This will DEFINITELY motivate them to let you go, right?
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12639 on: May 21, 2010, 12:35:28 am »

Server up.
byond://89.169.75.157:10565
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 12:41:09 am by Pillow_Killer »
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12640 on: May 21, 2010, 12:49:07 am »

Well, i leave for a week and i have to go through that many posts? I'll pass, rocking up to the server now, hope to see you guys there.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12641 on: May 21, 2010, 12:49:44 am »

Let's assume I'm a retarded gimp who's somehow managed to install BYOND but beyond that has no technical prowess whatsoever. How would I connect to this mysterious server-thingy?

Wait, hold on. It's right there on the list of things to join, isn't it? Now I feel really stupid.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 12:51:23 am by Glacies »

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12642 on: May 21, 2010, 01:16:19 am »

Indeed it is.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12643 on: May 21, 2010, 01:16:55 am »

Wheres every one at at the moment i wonder...

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12644 on: May 21, 2010, 01:20:47 am »

The whole problem is that prisoners continuously scream at you, and cuss you out.

This will DEFINITELY motivate them to let you go, right?

I'll permarrest people who deserve it.

I'll at least send em to prison and give em a chemist pass though.
Pages: 1 ... 841 842 [843] 844 845 ... 950