Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 816 817 [818] 819 820 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809271 times)

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #12255 on: May 12, 2010, 03:39:42 pm »

Man, those were that was the days day. It could be a fun little admin command, s'pose.

I think we can alter the air to be more like that.  There's some air system speed variables we have access to.

By the way, when I figure out which apartment I want to move into, I'll likely have high speed internet finally.  I work typically from 8 AM CST to 5 PM, so I wouldn't mind hosting while I'm not even there.  If it goes down though, it'd stay down, til I came home.  Plus, I'm not sure how many admins are active during that time period.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

ridley4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12256 on: May 12, 2010, 03:41:21 pm »

Hey, I'm just asking for some stripped down set with the turfs, objs, etc. defined and whatever barebones definitions necessary for making maps there are, not a full copy of the source. (There was something like this in the ExAdv1 era, etc.)

Pick Yer Poison

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch yer back, soldier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12257 on: May 12, 2010, 03:43:02 pm »

Oh, sure, let me just send over our closed source code to a complete stranger. As a welcome gift, I also sent you a new car, I know where you live because I am amazing.

Does this have anything to do with why I found a car jammed inside my mailbox this morning?

Pick Yer Poison

GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Lend a hand to the Bay Station 12 Space Station 13 wiki!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12258 on: May 12, 2010, 03:55:24 pm »

Hey, I'm just asking for some stripped down set with the turfs, objs, etc. defined and whatever barebones definitions necessary for making maps there are, not a full copy of the source. (There was something like this in the ExAdv1 era, etc.)

If the other admins and hosts approve, I'll send you a copy of the source pre-atmos. Pre-new graphics too I am pretty sure.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12259 on: May 12, 2010, 03:56:19 pm »

This is entirely reasonable and should be able to be done, and this time I'm not being sarcastic. =P

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12260 on: May 12, 2010, 03:57:00 pm »

If the other admins and hosts approve, I'll send you a copy of the source pre-atmos. Pre-new graphics too I am pretty sure.

Older would probably be fine.

Double post and I didn't even realized it.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12261 on: May 12, 2010, 03:57:28 pm »

I shall take that as a sign of approval?

EDIT: Ninja power. Okay, I'll pack up an older copy tonight.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile
« Reply #12262 on: May 12, 2010, 04:02:56 pm »

If you get a version that doesn't include WOMD blueprints hidden in the source or other secret stuff, I might be able to host as well. Might, as this portforwarding doesn't work with some random programs and I didn't figure out why. But, well, if I may try, I certainly will, and I guess I can get a server up for at least 12 hours a day on average.
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12263 on: May 12, 2010, 04:09:19 pm »

Oh, sure, let me just send over our closed source code to a complete stranger. As a welcome gift, I also sent you a new car, I know where you live because I am amazing.

Does this have anything to do with why I found a car jammed inside my mailbox this morning?

Oh God, Johbson, I told you to stop doing this.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12264 on: May 12, 2010, 04:12:34 pm »

But I'm amazing!  8)

8)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12265 on: May 12, 2010, 04:13:12 pm »

Yay for Dr. Johbson.

If you get a version that doesn't include WOMD blueprints hidden in the source or other secret stuff, I might be able to host as well. Might, as this portforwarding doesn't work with some random programs and I didn't figure out why. But, well, if I may try, I certainly will, and I guess I can get a server up for at least 12 hours a day on average.

See if you can host a different BYOND game.
Like RP Unlimited.
If it works, then you are good.

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile
« Reply #12266 on: May 12, 2010, 04:44:50 pm »

Tested and all set up. If you need me, I can host.
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12267 on: May 12, 2010, 04:46:56 pm »

I don't code much, so that decision isn't really up to me.

Headswe, Googolplexed, Sukasa, what do you all think?

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12268 on: May 12, 2010, 04:47:45 pm »

I say give the man a bone.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12269 on: May 12, 2010, 04:52:41 pm »

Yeah, some code would be nice, my code was not working with pipes and stuff and then I downloaded Head's old code and none of the admin stuff works.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275
Pages: 1 ... 816 817 [818] 819 820 ... 950