Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 808 809 [810] 811 812 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809120 times)

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #12135 on: May 08, 2010, 04:55:04 pm »

Or if you just want to roleplay.

Rift

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12136 on: May 08, 2010, 04:57:36 pm »

you want to roleplay hot running water going over your naked body?

Aavak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Bohemian Shenanigans
« Reply #12137 on: May 08, 2010, 05:03:03 pm »

I dunno, I think showers have good RP potential in your classic horror-in-space setting...

SecurityGuardBob > Man, I'm covered in blood after that fight with the traitor... crazy bastard kept trying to claim he wasn't the guy who killed SecurityGuardJim!
SecurityGuardJeff > Yeah, man you best go take a shower. I'll meet you at the bar afterwards, after you saving my life back there I guess I owe you a spacebeer(tm).

... a short while later, Bob is in the shower block washing blood off himself when all of a sudden ...

*bzzrt -- light go out!*

SecurityGuardBob > What the hell! AI, what just happened? Oh... crap, forgot, took my headset off... Hrm, wait a sec, I know the switch was around here someplace.

*fumbling sounds*

SecurityGuardBob > Huh? Oh sorry, didn't know anyone else was--ugh! ARGH! STOP!!! HEEELP!!! AI..argh...

*gutteral sounds*

... a short while later-er ...

SecurityGuardJeff > Man, Bob, are you STILL in the show--

*drama button*

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12138 on: May 08, 2010, 05:11:41 pm »

Mining arch holds relevance to the game and its not mudane... come on you know you want to  :P

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12139 on: May 08, 2010, 05:22:52 pm »

Can I put in a request for shower, that if they are implemented slowly heal damage on the body, at least bruise and burn? It gets HORRIBLY annoying tracking down every last part to ointment, and even if it took a while it would be nice.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Pick Yer Poison

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch yer back, soldier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12140 on: May 08, 2010, 05:56:17 pm »

Can I put in a request for shower, that if they are implemented slowly heal damage on the body, at least bruise and burn? It gets HORRIBLY annoying tracking down every last part to ointment, and even if it took a while it would be nice.

Like in 1213?

Pick Yer Poison

GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Lend a hand to the Bay Station 12 Space Station 13 wiki!

Pathos

« Reply #12141 on: May 08, 2010, 06:15:23 pm »

The whole hunger / thirst thing is usually a non-issue in most modes, since you hardly survive long enough (or the round survives long enough) for it to have any effect.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12142 on: May 08, 2010, 06:19:36 pm »

If it wasn't so dramatic, or purely cosmetic, then that would be AMAZING.  I keep getting killed because I can't find water.  (not by thirst, because I'm too slow) especially while wearing a firesuit.  Those slow you down incredibly.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12143 on: May 08, 2010, 09:18:50 pm »

Like in 1213?
yes
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12144 on: May 08, 2010, 09:41:07 pm »

I don't mean that it would be instant, or work if your suffocating. Merely that if you just ran through a fire, and are yellow but all over your body, you shouldn't have to go to medbay and spend 5 minutes picking out each and every part to ointment.

Edit: Oh, and doesn't work on toxin or suffocation damage.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12145 on: May 08, 2010, 11:18:21 pm »

I would like the shower idea with the burn/bruise healing abilities. Also, while I dislike how food/drink works for it distracting people from more important things, it opens up Fun opportunities for traitors to poison food. However, last time I checked, traitors couldn't get a cyanide pill from the signaler, why not? Without cyanide, you pretty much need an entire bottle of poison to be sure to kill someone.

Pathos

« Reply #12146 on: May 09, 2010, 01:28:57 am »

Damn it, we need more people online.

Also, OOC: BuffyAnneSummers: df is where you play as dwarfs in a fortress or go adventuring

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12147 on: May 09, 2010, 02:53:21 am »

If that person is bugging *everyone* just ban them, yeesh.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12148 on: May 09, 2010, 03:13:39 am »

Er, just joined, and there's some guy Autarch, playing as AI, and shocking people. While not traitor. Lame.
-edit-
Bodycount so far: 1.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Pathos

« Reply #12149 on: May 09, 2010, 03:46:54 am »

Er, just joined, and there's some guy Autarch, playing as AI, and shocking people. While not traitor. Lame.
-edit-
Bodycount so far: 1.

Bodycount at end: 0

Stop whining.
Pages: 1 ... 808 809 [810] 811 812 ... 950