Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 807 808 [809] 810 811 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809056 times)

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #12120 on: May 08, 2010, 11:49:48 am »

Just sort of annoying when apparently the AI was 'traitor' and helping zombies, but we could not understand it and I cut the power in the upload.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12121 on: May 08, 2010, 12:09:22 pm »

Humans have a hard enough time as it is..
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12122 on: May 08, 2010, 12:16:28 pm »

Humans have a hard enough time as it is..

I was bored, we had like 7 players, so I thought we try something special. One guy is a zombie, one blob somewhere(which I never saw), and the AI was to help zombies. =/

[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12123 on: May 08, 2010, 12:29:29 pm »

A...blob...in zombie mode?
Lagtastic!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12124 on: May 08, 2010, 12:44:02 pm »

Yay, I figured out how to do that thing I wanted to do where I kill everyone at once with a press of the button.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Pathos

« Reply #12125 on: May 08, 2010, 12:59:17 pm »

Wow, the B12G mods have gotten as bad as the Goon ones.

Randomonioum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12126 on: May 08, 2010, 01:43:01 pm »

Yay, I figured out how to do that thing I wanted to do where I kill everyone at once with a press of the button.

Your going to have to PM me how.
If you gave them a biome then the Elves may indeed start turning up with Wagons in cages.
Well, it does tie in to the fact that personality-wise, dragons are nothing more than gigantic, scaly, firebreathing cats.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12127 on: May 08, 2010, 01:45:55 pm »

Nope. My trick. Even better then station nova.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12128 on: May 08, 2010, 01:47:14 pm »

Why does the heat slowly drain away from the station? It ended up at -15 degrees last time.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12129 on: May 08, 2010, 01:49:14 pm »

Decompression drops pressure and so drops temp. Which is kinda backwards but if your looking at a strict energy per cubic meter, then decompression drops energy and thus temp/.

Randomonioum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12130 on: May 08, 2010, 01:50:35 pm »

Nope. My trick. Even better then station nova.

Then at least say if its an admin only thing.
If you gave them a biome then the Elves may indeed start turning up with Wagons in cages.
Well, it does tie in to the fact that personality-wise, dragons are nothing more than gigantic, scaly, firebreathing cats.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12131 on: May 08, 2010, 02:14:44 pm »

None of my tricks are EVER admin only, though some of them are much easier to do with admin tricks.

Pathos

« Reply #12132 on: May 08, 2010, 02:16:31 pm »

Server down, beorn?

PMed you, Randomonioum.

Pick Yer Poison

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch yer back, soldier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12133 on: May 08, 2010, 03:52:37 pm »

Alright, before we start going off on a modding spree where we put in a bunch of mundane things (showers, hunger, thirst, etc.), I'd like to make a point.

Games are not intended to be perfectly realistic. This is because real life is often very, very boring. Adding more realism to a game will often detract from the experience, because you'll be forcing the player to attend to things that they have to do in real life, only in a less interesting fashion. People play games to have fun, not to take showers.

Just keep that in mind as you continue. :)

Pick Yer Poison

GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Lend a hand to the Bay Station 12 Space Station 13 wiki!

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12134 on: May 08, 2010, 03:55:03 pm »

Yeah. Showers are exciting when if you don't take them you die of plasma poisoning, though.  Not fun if you have to take a shower, otherwise you smell.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned
Pages: 1 ... 807 808 [809] 810 811 ... 950