Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 744 745 [746] 747 748 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808345 times)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #11175 on: April 25, 2010, 01:07:37 am »

I started playing security roles recently, for one reason- One frequent player has been exhibiting very anti-social and disruptive behavior, where every round I have seen him finding some method to grief. Oh whoa what a surprise I had, finding out who plays Ronkiv.

Edit-- to stave off the pending retort before it starts: He is above all laws. We are his playthings, only here for his amusement. Now chastened, I withdraw my observation.
...No Comment. And yes, I know who Ronkiv is.
Yea, I know how Ronkiv is too.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11176 on: April 25, 2010, 01:23:53 am »

Didn't he just say who he was? :P
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11177 on: April 25, 2010, 01:39:20 am »

Headswe changed his name.

Now, guess what I log on to. A zombie round. With a player RPing as a vampire. And vampires get full armor + energy swords and telekenisis. :-/
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11178 on: April 25, 2010, 01:43:37 am »

Headswe changed his name.

Now, guess what I log on to. A zombie round. With a player RPing as a vampire. And vampires get full armor + energy swords and telekenisis. :-/

Extended dumb-ass.

It was fun those that were with thought it was awesome.

sadly the most active of the zombie rpers left so yea then you came.

your just ticked of because you lost you admin powers.

I started playing security roles recently, for one reason- One frequent player has been exhibiting very anti-social and disruptive behavior, where every round I have seen him finding some method to grief. Oh whoa what a surprise I had, finding out who plays Ronkiv.

Edit-- to stave off the pending retort before it starts: He is above all laws. We are his playthings, only here for his amusement. Now chastened, I withdraw my observation.

I'm not above the law any crap like that.

In the last games I've played i haven't killed anyone.(expect that round when i was traitor and gassed everyone in medbay)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 01:45:22 am by head »
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11179 on: April 25, 2010, 01:46:23 am »

I'm not ticked off. If I was still ticked off, I'd just play different games.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11180 on: April 25, 2010, 02:01:34 am »

We were open source, when we first started, we had the problem of people not modifing the code, so it would *say* that the server was the Offical Bay12 server.

Myself, Ive always been up for open source, but I'm hardly ever here anymore, and I don't code, or map, or do anything helpful either, since I'm too busy to host, so I don't think I have any say in this at all.  =P So don't take the rest of the paragraph too seriously.

I'm not worried about people pretending to be us, it's easy to tell who isn't, and who is, once you join the thing, after all. And the goons 'taking' our code?  =P I don't think they have anything they want, and if they did, they could make it themselves, they have good coders.  Speaking of which, Penny Arcade gave us their code, and we gave them ours. They will cool with it, we were cool with it, and in the end, no one even bothered to merge any of their stuff with ours.  =P

I believe I may have struck a tangent. =P Alright, where was I..Right, Open Source.

In short, I can't see BS12, as it is now, releasing their code for the public, I think it would be better for the communinty, however for a while, there would be a very annoying wave of people pretending to be us, either because of stupidity or just dislike for us.

Evilgrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11181 on: April 25, 2010, 06:36:41 am »

Evilgrim, posting yet another hardly thought idea!

Which I've also read up the top.. Hehe..
Mess hall!
Yes, it's a good idea.. What with the eternal thirst and unquenchable hunger..
A mess hall would be useful, it could replace the bar or just go alongside it, aanyway..
It should be bigger than the bar, and with some way of producing food and drink. [Possibly.]
Agh.. I didn't think this through enough..

BUt still.. Mess Hall!

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #11182 on: April 25, 2010, 06:59:48 am »

Maybe two or three food dispensors, none nearly as good as the bar in any way, except that they are available when the bar isn't?(bombing, etc)

Maybe supply shuttle should have an ingredients crate, a big wooden box that takes an entire turf(like the O2 dispensor for welders) and when opened, contains many ingredients for food.
Eh?
Eh!

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11183 on: April 25, 2010, 08:32:27 am »

We need replicators, also maybe some sort of delivery system with pipes/teleporters so you put an item in, choose destination and press send.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11184 on: April 25, 2010, 08:43:18 am »

Now that we have a thirst and hunger system, can we put in those vending machines for dispensing water bottles?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yes I was bored and started to read the thread from page one so it took me about 3 and a half weeks of reading/working/playing ss13 to get to page 154, the graphics were made by cajoes as you can tell by looking at the quote.

Rift

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11185 on: April 25, 2010, 08:44:05 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
how future-retro of you.

Pick Yer Poison

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch yer back, soldier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11186 on: April 25, 2010, 08:57:39 am »

The Mess Hall could replace the crew quarters. They really serve no purpose right now.

...No Comment. And yes, I know who Ronkiv is.
Yea, I know how Ronkiv is too.
I know how Ronkiv is, yeah.

Pick Yer Poison

GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Lend a hand to the Bay Station 12 Space Station 13 wiki!

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11187 on: April 25, 2010, 09:09:09 am »

They do: I drag drugged and braindead people there. Someone else might be doing this too! And someone else!
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11188 on: April 25, 2010, 09:13:30 am »

I usually drag braindead people to medbay, but bringing them to the living quarters and pretending they're just sleeping crewmembers (with bad dreams, judging by their yelling) seems to be a better idea.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11189 on: April 25, 2010, 09:15:51 am »

Just merge the bar and the mess hall.
Pages: 1 ... 744 745 [746] 747 748 ... 950