Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 721 722 [723] 724 725 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808952 times)

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #10830 on: April 18, 2010, 09:55:11 pm »

It has an igniter, maybe the plasma could be with the oxygen in the tank, because he oxygen is what propells the pudding.
Radio attached, I drew timer ones too, it looks a bit empty anyway, there is the pudding.
you guys ever made an oxygen bomb?
They were oxygen in plasma tanks, they explode oxygen, can make people deaf and worst of all can break windows.
n20 bombs were fun too, they spread n20 instead of blowing the fuck up.
FUUUU IMAGE SHACK YOU RUINED MY PUDDING BOMB!

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjdhjluzzjm

There is a timer involved too.
It's just an oxygen bomb that explodes pudding.
Now like how goons have poo splatter and stuff, we need pudding splatter.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 09:59:51 pm by Saint »
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #10831 on: April 18, 2010, 10:11:09 pm »

It should be Dwarven Ale Pudding.

No, wait, it should be "Dwarven [pick("Ale","Wine","Beer","Beard")] Pudding"

And the name should be set during /New(), so that each instance would have a random type of pudding, but it wouldn't change afterwards.
Eh?
Eh!

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10832 on: April 18, 2010, 10:38:42 pm »

Oh wow, he actually made a pudding bomb.  ;D

SAINT, YOU, ARE, AWESOME!

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10833 on: April 18, 2010, 11:15:39 pm »

That wasn't funny beorn if that was you.
All we did was take over the bar and supply bear, buttered bread, salami, butter, buttered bread sandwiches and played checkers.
It was a great plan until magic plasma spawned on me.
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10834 on: April 18, 2010, 11:18:42 pm »

....Once the pudding bomb gets implemented I shall make a character named "Bill Cosby"... and then...

Hey, wait, what are you staring at? D:

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10835 on: April 18, 2010, 11:23:29 pm »

....Once the pudding bomb gets implemented I shall make a character named "Bill Cosby"... and then...

Hey, wait, what are you staring at? D:
Plan:
Geneticaly make monkeys able to hear and speak to humans, then instead of ; for radio a monkey for use ; for native talk so only monkeys can hear it.
I will also spirite monkey tophats into the game.
Then we can have a monkey bar/sandwich shop again! YAY!

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10836 on: April 18, 2010, 11:26:52 pm »

SAINT, YOU, ARE, AWESOME!
And I have a million more ideas that could be implemented. I could even make the sprites for them!

Tell me, does BYOND have a special palette you need to follow? Can I use graphics gale for much of the actual spritework? And if the answers are 'yes' to those questions, can someone link me a picture of a sprite of a human for size-comparison?  :)

EDIT: Ah, well, might as well post some of my ideas here while I'm looking for it:

-Implants! Medical doctors should be able to do more than just heal people! They should be able to make them better, faster, stronger than ever before! The advanced medical scanner (AMS) would be a perfect tool for this. Say, ocular implants that could accept thermal, x-ray, night vision, etc. Arm implants that allow for stronger attacks, and breaking down walls. Even sheets of metal inserted into say, the chest or head cavity for extra protection. Hell, you could even have a sort of electrical implant that would let you charge up APC's or taser guns or whatever. You'd just walk over to a special recharging station, charge up, then walk over to a dark part of the station and zap the APC, then, viola! Power!
-Robots linked to networking; if we ever implement AI controlled drones, we could have them linked to network control, and the network technician should be able to hack those and pilot them himself.
-A better flow system for blood/pudding splatter.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 11:44:03 pm by woose1 »

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10837 on: April 18, 2010, 11:56:55 pm »

All we did was take over the bar and supply bear, buttered bread, salami, butter, buttered bread sandwiches and played checkers.
It was me. I was the traitor and I had to distract the HORRIBLY overactive AI. I thought three firebombs, one in the bar, one in the engine, one in a hall, would keep it slightly busy, but don't even get the panel open before it spots me near its upload.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10838 on: April 19, 2010, 12:42:28 am »

It was me. I was the traitor and I had to distract the HORRIBLY overactive AI. I thought three firebombs, one in the bar, one in the engine, one in a hall, would keep it slightly busy, but don't even get the panel open before it spots me near its upload.
Yeah, the AI was overactive. I wouldn't have had to change its laws 5 times if it would just let me be, living in the walls.
Additionally, idea: False floors.
Basically it would function as a down ladder, but would close and just appear to be a floor after going down it, though I guess making non-false ladders buildable would be a priority.
Also, I think we should have a policy on whether or not seeing through walls with the security cameras is good RP.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10839 on: April 19, 2010, 01:55:51 am »

I vote for NO on seeing through walls, unless its to open a door unviewable by other cameras you were asked to open. You do have ultimate control after all.

Googol...we have pits somewhere....so all it would take is making it into a different graphic that switches..
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10840 on: April 19, 2010, 02:07:35 am »

If a human uses a security camera, they can't see through walls. Why would the AI have the ability to see through them unless it was supposed to?

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10841 on: April 19, 2010, 02:40:54 am »

If a human uses a security camera, they can't see through walls. Why would the AI have the ability to see through them unless it was supposed to?
Unfinished feature?

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10842 on: April 19, 2010, 03:31:28 am »

Unfinished feature?

It looks like you could just replace the changes to src.sight in the AI Life() function with the human version, which in my code is
Code: [Select]
src.sight &= 65519
src.sight &= 65531

I haven't tested this properly but it shouldn't cause many problems, although it is possible that the code has changed too much for it to work. You'd probably also need more cameras on the station too.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 03:34:03 am by Xegeth »

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10843 on: April 19, 2010, 06:14:35 am »

Last couple times I played AI, I couldnt track people(probably a bug, maybe head fixed it) and I couldnt find all the cameras in the camera list. NW airlock Camera? Oh yah, I cant select it. AI should be able to double click on cameras it sees to view through them, save me a lot of trouble.

Just seems like a bad time to making the A.I. less overpowered. With the new option being proposed, it takes one camera to be cut to knock out a lot of its view. Seeing as the AI is already pretty easy to kill....unless it metagames, of course.

We can just assume the AI cameras have special cameras, I mean this IS the future. Probably like x-ray or some other ray that people could believe.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Evilgrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10844 on: April 19, 2010, 06:25:24 am »

Quote from: woose1
-Implants! Medical doctors should be able to do more than just heal people! They should be able to make them better, faster, stronger than ever before! The advanced medical scanner (AMS) would be a perfect tool for this. Say, ocular implants that could accept thermal, x-ray, night vision, etc. Arm implants that allow for stronger attacks, and breaking down walls. Even sheets of metal inserted into say, the chest or head cavity for extra protection. Hell, you could even have a sort of electrical implant that would let you charge up APC's or taser guns or whatever. You'd just walk over to a special recharging station, charge up, then walk over to a dark part of the station and zap the APC, then, viola! Power!
JESUS MOTHERF-ING YES.
DO WANT.

-Robots linked to networking; if we ever implement AI controlled drones, we could have them linked to network control, and the network technician should be able to hack those and pilot them himself.
Another terrific Idea. Yes, this'd be interesting, unless it's too overpowered.. Ahh Surrogates!
-A better flow system for blood/pudding splatter.
What's up pudding cup? And sure, why not.

Woose = Awesome.
I deem it to be so.
No objections. Woose is awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 721 722 [723] 724 725 ... 950