Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 718 719 [720] 721 722 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809018 times)

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #10785 on: April 18, 2010, 03:38:21 pm »

When a person walks in with a suicide bomb, and tells you to get an unbiased judge, don't pull out your gun. You will be dead shortly.
2 things, you weren't the traitor that round, and you were handing out revolvers like candy with your admin powers that round.

Cry about it, I thought it was pretty funny.
Plus the obviously Biased judge refused to get another in his place so it warranted death.

That was a gay traitor round, stupid lab cold bug, I would have done my objective and escaped easily if it wasn't for that stupid thing.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10786 on: April 18, 2010, 03:41:03 pm »

Yes. That round was clearly a homosexual.

Deviant, is what that round was.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10787 on: April 18, 2010, 03:43:16 pm »

Googol, how do I sign up for the wiki?
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10788 on: April 18, 2010, 05:54:49 pm »

That was epic centcom round.
I aided the opperative and station by killing everyone involved, me, captain, traitor, some security and I think all but one head.
I took out the whole west half with like 6 bombs.
Oh and brain dead people make good suicide bombs.
Radio plasma bomb in backpack + brain dead man = profit.

Traitor round after it was good too.
I took out the traitor fast but then things got hairy so I took the traitor and jumped out the airlock with his body, He had EVERY piece of traitor gear in his backpack.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10789 on: April 18, 2010, 05:58:50 pm »

Actually, I'm not saying that it was bad, I was a wizard after all. :D
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10790 on: April 18, 2010, 06:24:34 pm »

Server is down?
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10791 on: April 18, 2010, 06:30:20 pm »

Server is indeed down.  :-\

Also, I was thinking, we need a maze mode. Everyone teleports to the maze, and the first one to escape wins. FFA, since you cant prevent people from griefing in a situation like that, really.

Also, we need a way to make thunderdome more automated. Perhaps a admin button that teleports people back to their sides? They have to be wearing outer clothing color X to go to X. After the teleport, the doors auto close. This would make organising new rounds so much easier.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10792 on: April 18, 2010, 06:32:54 pm »

Where are you guys all playing then?
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10793 on: April 18, 2010, 06:34:32 pm »

Also, I was thinking, we need a maze mode. Everyone teleports to the maze, and the first one to escape wins. FFA, since you cant prevent people from griefing in a situation like that, really.

Also, we need a way to make thunderdome more automated. Perhaps a admin button that teleports people back to their sides? They have to be wearing outer clothing color X to go to X. After the teleport, the doors auto close. This would make organising new rounds so much easier.
Maze Mode
Eh, first off the maze doesn't have lights, second off its ridiculously easy to screw everyone over in the maze, making it so no one can escape.
And then as more people knew the maze, its usefulness as a punishment would deteriorate.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10794 on: April 18, 2010, 06:35:12 pm »

Putting server up i need to test if the cold bug still exists.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10795 on: April 18, 2010, 06:37:39 pm »

Off topic but dungeon master is starting to get dwarfy. Take a look at these coor in Sscral's server

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10796 on: April 18, 2010, 06:38:23 pm »

Maze Mode
Eh, first off the maze doesn't have lights, second off its ridiculously easy to screw everyone over in the maze, making it so no one can escape.
And then as more people knew the maze, its usefulness as a punishment would deteriorate.

Maze = Punishment = Awesome. I never thought of that. "If you ever want to live on SS13 again, escape this Maze".
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10797 on: April 18, 2010, 06:49:21 pm »

That's what the maze is made for. But we just ban people.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10798 on: April 18, 2010, 07:00:38 pm »

Head: I found and fixed it.  It was a bad p_dir in a vent in the tox lab, specifically the hi-flow vent in the turbine combustion chamber.
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10799 on: April 18, 2010, 07:11:26 pm »

Punishment? Is that why it is almost impossible? It seems you would need 4-5 people to work together for 2-3 to survive and escape. Lasers should be visible in the dark, and turets should make noise when they're in shadows too. Judging from the maze and the one time I got in the Thunderdome, theres a lot to BS12 that we don't see. "Radiation mine" indeed! Just how many kinds of mines are there? I've seen 3. (stun in maze, rad in maze, plasma spawned by Admin in T-dome)

Post-Apoc. is fun too!

Would it be possible to code a simple random military fortress\T-dome\maze generator? It would make for a great gamemode.
EDIT: spelling
Pages: 1 ... 718 719 [720] 721 722 ... 950