Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 717 718 [719] 720 721 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809009 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #10770 on: April 18, 2010, 12:14:10 pm »

You really need to hack the APCs for fire bombs to do anything.
Stupid fire doors.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10771 on: April 18, 2010, 12:18:20 pm »

Just use wirecutters on the fire alarms.
Then they have to be activated.
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

Evilgrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10772 on: April 18, 2010, 12:36:07 pm »

Bah. Person who got killed for roleplaying well..
I forget your name sorry..

Just cry on about "Ship Protocol" because if you'd read it you'd see that "It is a breach of ship protocol -" as only guaranteed murderers are allowed to be killed and even then it's "Death by lethal overdose" or a lifetime in jail.

IF THIS IS MAKING ANY SENSE

Ohh yeah. We need a more dependable Crime - Punishment thing.
Right now it's mostly the Captain/Judge's discretion, and noting that reliable, I'm all for giving them some room to choose but having one Security Officer do nothing at all and then another exploding at you for the exact same crime.. It's just.. Ehh.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10773 on: April 18, 2010, 12:55:10 pm »

Just use wirecutters on the fire alarms.
Then they have to be activated.

Still need to hack normal doors...to bolt them open.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10774 on: April 18, 2010, 12:55:33 pm »

When a person walks in with a suicide bomb, and tells you to get an unbiased judge, don't pull out your gun. You will be dead shortly.
2 things, you weren't the traitor that round, and you were handing out revolvers like candy with your admin powers that round.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10775 on: April 18, 2010, 01:00:03 pm »

Punishments are solved quite easily by having a traitor Head of Security. Crime = death, quite easy. Just ship em to the prison station.

Edit: also, a mass ban seems to be coming close. almost every time I log on, its crazy.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 01:05:44 pm by beorn080 »
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire safety is for wimps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10776 on: April 18, 2010, 02:23:20 pm »

Would only putting the link here help?

also I'm planning on learning BYOND code thingy

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10777 on: April 18, 2010, 02:26:06 pm »

AI Malf. Somebody blew up toxins while testing a bomb, so I got some wizard stuff to get into the AI Sat. Beorn was a traitor, and stole my staff. The AI then set the AI upload on fire and won. Even a wizard can't win AI malf!

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10778 on: April 18, 2010, 02:31:29 pm »

That was Mr.Peanuts and I. I didn't get time to tell him a 6k bomb would probably reach us from the test chamber.
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10779 on: April 18, 2010, 02:31:58 pm »

No, I was just waiting with the AI after fixing the lack of radio problem on the sat.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10780 on: April 18, 2010, 02:34:40 pm »

The blast broke floor tiles in the lower-right corner of Atmos.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10781 on: April 18, 2010, 02:40:32 pm »

AI Malf. Somebody blew up toxins while testing a bomb, so I got some wizard stuff to get into the AI Sat. Beorn was a traitor, and stole my staff. The AI then set the AI upload on fire and won. Even a wizard can't win AI malf!
As I have said before, AI Malf is impossible with a traitor on the AIs side, if the AI is at least decent.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10782 on: April 18, 2010, 02:47:48 pm »

A question! In places with no air, or space, how about simple talking doesn't work, or you have to stand next to someone to talk? Also, make it act like real space, Ie. Not hearing gunshots if your in space, bombs would make just a kind of deafened explosion sound, and sound wouldn't be there because, well, in real life there's no sound in space. It would be really cool, I think. Also, can you add in breathing sounds for when you have a O2 tank on? All these sound effects would be very cool.

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire safety is for wimps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10783 on: April 18, 2010, 02:57:30 pm »

A question! In places with no air, or space, how about simple talking doesn't work, or you have to stand next to someone to talk? Also, make it act like real space, Ie. Not hearing gunshots if your in space, bombs would make just a kind of deafened explosion sound, and sound wouldn't be there because, well, in real life there's no sound in space. It would be really cool, I think. Also, can you add in breathing sounds for when you have a O2 tank on? All these sound effects would be very cool.

'In space no-one can hear you grief'  ;D

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10784 on: April 18, 2010, 03:21:17 pm »

As I have said before, AI Malf is impossible with a traitor on the AIs side, if the AI is at least decent.
I was NOT a traitor. The AI lacks intercoms on the AI sat, and asked me to place some for it. Rather then head back to the station, I sat in that little windowed walkway with some spawned beer, and played a drunk sharing his booze with the AI. Just a bit of RPing for an admin too lazy to play the round, but still wanting to be involved. Yes, I gave the wizard a beer and took his wand, but lets read that statement again. When the actual team arrived, I laid down and killed myself as soon as the airlock opened.
Pages: 1 ... 717 718 [719] 720 721 ... 950