Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 672 673 [674] 675 676 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808453 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #10095 on: April 11, 2010, 09:21:07 pm »

Huh. Cool. Thanks for sharing.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10096 on: April 11, 2010, 09:28:32 pm »

I wonder if a job like a centcom operator or something could be used to combat this or something...

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10097 on: April 11, 2010, 09:37:04 pm »

IDEA!
Animal pen, we have monkeys, other animals, and trees and crap, it is a functioning artificial greenhouse and we would have animal keeper job and animal scientist to study them and shit!
FUCK YEA!
OBJECTIVE: KILL ALL THE ANIMALS AND ESCAPE!
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10098 on: April 11, 2010, 09:50:48 pm »

Yea, bring in the monkeys! A room full of them! Chuck a lit one in and well... Thats gona smell

I can imagine the delight some people would get out of this with that idea Saint

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #10099 on: April 11, 2010, 09:57:47 pm »

Finished pipes:

Regular/corner
Heat exchange/corner
Manifolds

Commited and pushed!

(An admin still needs to spawn them for the players, easiest way is to use the search filter n/pipe in the create objects window, because it is accurate enough to get them all, but short enough to only spend a little time sorting. Full path is /obj/item/weapon/pipe with the rest as sub-objects)
Eh?
Eh!

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10100 on: April 11, 2010, 10:02:02 pm »

Appealing a ban here:
As an assistant I found a plasma tank, so I was taking to to security, someone smashed it and plasma leaked, I had a lit welder as I was unwelding an airlock and frogot to unlight it, then my lit welder made fire and then I got banned.
I was taking it to security to see what I should do with it as I found it in the hallway.
Or just telling me how long I was banned for would be nice.
I found the fire suit in the matenence hall as I was trying to avoid a hull breach to get around the station to get a crowbar to put in arrivial incase something happened.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10101 on: April 11, 2010, 10:04:23 pm »

Yeah, that sounds like a mistake.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10102 on: April 11, 2010, 10:05:26 pm »

I seem to have been banned, because an idiotic plasma tech was dragging a plasma canister around the corridors, with a lit welder. I happen to run in that direction, Hit it, to release plasma so they would stop chasing me, as they were trying to kill me. The funny thing is absolutely no one would have gotten hurt, but they were all idiots that ran straight into the fire.

I love how you instantly ban two dead people, instead of talking about it first.

EDIT: and apparently Saint was the guy dragging the plasma tank around.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 10:08:43 pm by MagmaDeath »
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10103 on: April 11, 2010, 10:11:38 pm »

So, wait, were you the traitor?

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10104 on: April 11, 2010, 10:12:17 pm »

So, wait, were you the traitor?
No, but that shouldn't matter when half the station is trying to kill you for doing your job.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10105 on: April 11, 2010, 10:14:03 pm »

Query on adminstuff: Are functional jobbans coming?
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10106 on: April 11, 2010, 10:14:43 pm »

It really does sound like your fault that you got killed. Really, smashing open a plasma tank? The dude dragging it around apparently had a lit welder, that was a dumbass move, don't you think?

And if they were trying to kill you for doing your job, whether or not they found some reason to nobody on the station has the authority to just gun someone down. You should have adminhelped it. And if you're exaggerating and they weren't trying to kill you, then you're an idiot for resisting arrest in that manner. I mean, plasma's deadly. And if you just gave yourself up then you could have defended yourself in court.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10107 on: April 11, 2010, 10:17:47 pm »

It really does sound like your fault that you got killed. Really, smashing open a plasma tank? The dude dragging it around apparently had a lit welder, that was a dumbass move, don't you think?

And if they were trying to kill you for doing your job, whether or not they found some reason to nobody on the station has the authority to just gun someone down. You should have adminhelped it. And if you're exaggerating and they weren't trying to kill you, then you're an idiot for resisting arrest in that manner. I mean, plasma's deadly.
Well, all of security was stunning me like crazy, and two were yelling "beat him" as an assistant beat me with a toolbox...
If I had stopped moving, I would have died.

As none of them had internals, and I did, smashing open a plasma tank was an OK idea, the problem here is the ban, not me getting stunned and burned.

Unfortunately, they charged right into the fire trying to stun me, and I was seemingly reflex banned.

I probably should explain what my job was, "Mudkipz exterminator"

Earlier in the round, security had tried to get me to deem all their prisoners mudkipz, and execute them, but I said they weren't, and got them set free.

Then one man said he was a mudkip, and then tried to break into quite a few things, so I tried detaining him, security stunned me for it, then the first bit of this post happened.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 10:22:53 pm by MagmaDeath »

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #10108 on: April 11, 2010, 10:22:00 pm »

Need to sleep, but:

Added buildable connectors(untested, but as the code is basically the same as the manifold, with two less nodes...)
Added autolathe entries for all so far.
Eh?
Eh!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10109 on: April 11, 2010, 10:24:05 pm »

Well, okay, they were trying to kill you, that's a problem in and of itself. People need to know that as lawful individuals you arrest someone first, not shoot. I wasn't there and it sounds pretty confusing considering you caused a lot of destruction knowingly - and 'I personally would have survived' is not an excuse for that by the way - so I think this is a discussion to be had with the admins on at the time. PM 'em.
Pages: 1 ... 672 673 [674] 675 676 ... 950