Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 668 669 [670] 671 672 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808325 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #10035 on: April 11, 2010, 04:14:14 pm »

I noticed when I logged on that the MOTD wasn't updated. Has that happened yet?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10036 on: April 11, 2010, 04:16:21 pm »

Have you PM'd one of the coders with Git access to add it?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10037 on: April 11, 2010, 04:17:53 pm »

I still don't understand the terminology, but I'll just send it along to Qwerty then.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10038 on: April 11, 2010, 04:20:47 pm »

Yeah, Qwerty can do it :D

git is a program that all of the hosts get the files from. However, we currently have a limit of 5 people that can edit it...
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #10039 on: April 11, 2010, 04:30:13 pm »

I'm probably not the *best* person for it, as I *should* be working on buildable pipes(and have been), but I added it. Old one renamed to motd_semiold, for reference mostly.
Eh?
Eh!

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10040 on: April 11, 2010, 04:45:09 pm »

Mr. Peanuts is retarded.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10041 on: April 11, 2010, 04:49:19 pm »

Mr. Peanuts is retarded.

Hmmm, ok.... Kinda brutal and straight forward

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10042 on: April 11, 2010, 04:53:07 pm »

Were on this just recent round?

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10043 on: April 11, 2010, 04:56:15 pm »

Send the motd to me.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10044 on: April 11, 2010, 05:04:50 pm »

Try to explain the problem without sounding like a five year old, x2yzh9, and we'll deal with it.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #10045 on: April 11, 2010, 05:20:18 pm »

Problems:
-I had to cheat to get that corner, as I forgot to make corner pipes recognise that they should have a corner.
-They still can't connect two networks(I built the corner then the ends, but as long as the corner was not the last, it would work)
-I forgot to build the upper of the corner-line, so plasma flowed out. Oops. Fortunately, and as a great example, building the missing pipe fixed the leak, and the plasma drained away into space, allowing for a nice screenshot.
-They don't connect to machinery yet, either. Or more accurately, they don't connect the machinery to themselves, making a one-way link. This should be an easy fix.
-The corner didn't update it's image, although otherwise it worked. This is also an easy fix.

I'll commit a version soon, and then continue working...
Eh?
Eh!

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10046 on: April 11, 2010, 05:30:57 pm »

Also the pipe ends aren't correctly appearing/disappearing :P

As some of you noticed, CentCom has multiple Z-Levels (yay, ladders).  Powernets have been updated to support cross-Z-level connections.  This won't mean much in the short term, but :P
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10047 on: April 11, 2010, 05:32:21 pm »

Try to explain the problem without sounding like a five year old, x2yzh9, and we'll deal with it.
I will explain it...
It boils down to this, x2 hates me because I rp'd three times (yes only 3) as a pirate to put some more fun into the station, I said I would stop on the third time and he continues to hold a grudge.
It was also only on very boring and dumb modes like traitor or extended ( I did it once on nuke because the syndicates bombed them selfs on the station before they left and died) to give the server something to do other than greif.
It turned into a few butthurt players screaming at me about how I suck and am retarded because I don't like do do the boring linear things and be serious all the time.
That sums it up from what I know, if an admin would like to say anything then please do.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 05:34:36 pm by Saint »
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10048 on: April 11, 2010, 05:39:22 pm »

Don't RP in a way that reduces the fun for other players? I mean, if you were just talking like a pirate, that's a-okay and people need to get over it. If you were stealing booty or killing or harming people, then you need to stop.

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10049 on: April 11, 2010, 05:41:44 pm »

I will explain it...
It boils down to this, x2 hates me because I rp'd three times (yes only 3) as a pirate to put some more fun into the station, I said I would stop on the third time and he continues to hold a grudge.
It was also only on very boring and dumb modes like traitor or extended ( I did it once on nuke because the syndicates bombed them selfs on the station before they left and died) to give the server something to do other than greif.
It turned into a few butthurt players screaming at me about how I suck and am retarded because I don't like do do the boring linear things and be serious all the time.
That sums it up from what I know, if an admin would like to say anything then please do.

People voted for those modes, so apparently, they disagree. You're just being an egocentric...clown if you act likethat.
Pages: 1 ... 668 669 [670] 671 672 ... 950