Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 638 639 [640] 641 642 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 807759 times)

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #9585 on: April 05, 2010, 11:41:29 pm »

The problem this round was extraordinarily stupid.

Adhesive was the traitor, was muted, killed and then ejected for screwing up the previous round.

Then the admins made themselves the traitors.

Googol started abusing the crew, with X2 stupidly following, and randomly stunning people, then beating them to death.

This station basically became a goon one.
The admins were oppressing everyone, even though the majority of the players felt they needed to reboot, they canceled all the reboots.

Most of the non-admins were stuck in jail the entire round, muzzled and blindfolded.

This was the worst round I've ever been in.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Googolplexed

• Bay Watcher
  • My avatar is of whitespace, Not the firefox logo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9586 on: April 05, 2010, 11:44:02 pm »

Look, I've tried to be more then fair. The fact that you even got admin was due to me.
Not being admin is not the end of the world or anything, some of my most fun rounds were before I had admin
You aren't banned, the mute was before we knew you were traitor.

Give this some time to blow over

And magma, I do agree with you, although assigning admin-traitors is standard practice if the normal one dies too soon. and it is hard not to arrest people when they commit crimes right in front of you.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 11:46:32 pm by Googolplexed »

Adhesive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9587 on: April 05, 2010, 11:46:27 pm »

Look, I've tried to be more then fair. The fact that you even got admin was due to me.

And magma, I do agree with you, although assigning admin-traitors is standard practice if the normal one dies too soon.

This isn't exactly my definition of 'fairness'. I've been completely fucked to oblivion by an enormous amount of misunderstanding and people sticking their fingers in their ears and going "LALALA I'M NOT LISTENING". The muting was completely unnecessary.

And I again apologize about the spam that followed because I was pretty sure that it wasn't being registered because I was muted.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9588 on: April 05, 2010, 11:49:20 pm »

You lost your adminship adhesive. You griefed, badly, several times. You had poor RP. You set a bad example for everyone else on the server. That last is a biggie. Can't expect players to be better then the admins.

And yes, I took over as traitor. I achieved my objective and took every corpse but his with me that I could find. Also, I didn't use a syndie radio. If you have problems with admin traitors being too effective, then say so, perhaps we'll give you a shot. However, it does get tiring as admins to see the traitors die constantly early on, so we tend to give it to ourselves as a means of preventing that.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Adhesive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9589 on: April 05, 2010, 11:53:58 pm »

You lost your adminship adhesive. You griefed, badly, several times. You had poor RP. You set a bad example for everyone else on the server. That last is a biggie. Can't expect players to be better then the admins.

And yes, I took over as traitor. I achieved my objective and took every corpse but his with me that I could find. Also, I didn't use a syndie radio. If you have problems with admin traitors being too effective, then say so, perhaps we'll give you a shot. However, it does get tiring as admins to see the traitors die constantly early on, so we tend to give it to ourselves as a means of preventing that.

Okay, seriously, how did I grief? Explain to me this. And I am trying to get my RP back up into better shape. My apologies.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9590 on: April 05, 2010, 11:54:26 pm »

Would you respond on Steam already, Magma?!

EDIT: And now none of the admins are allowing a reboot, which is just fucking wow.
The admins didn't allow a reboot because there was no need for a reboot.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9591 on: April 05, 2010, 11:55:46 pm »

And magma, I do agree with you, although assigning admin-traitors is standard practice if the normal one dies too soon.

This isn't exactly my definition of 'fairness'. I've been completely fucked to oblivion by an enormous amount of misunderstanding and people sticking their fingers in their ears and going "LALALA I'M NOT LISTENING". The muting was completely unnecessary.

And I again apologize about the spam that followed because I was pretty sure that it wasn't being registered because I was muted.

I wasn't there, but both Topkasa and Googol say you were spamming the adminhelp.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Adhesive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9592 on: April 05, 2010, 11:58:20 pm »

I wasn't there, but both Topkasa and Googol say you were spamming the adminhelp.
Before or after I got muted? Because if before then I don't think I was spamming the adminhelp and if I was I need a big fat memory refresh.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9593 on: April 06, 2010, 12:05:37 am »

You spammed it, adhesive.  I checked the log. don't spam several lines of AAAAAA.... on a 1440px wide display a couple times and expect me not to call that spamming.
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

Adhesive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9594 on: April 06, 2010, 12:15:37 am »

You spammed it, adhesive.  I checked the log. don't spam several lines of AAAAAA.... on a 1440px wide display a couple times and expect me not to call that spamming.
I thought it wasn't registering what I said because I was muted. :/ I'm sorry.

Adhesive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9595 on: April 06, 2010, 12:19:26 am »

Forget it, I don't know why I'm bothering. I don't need adminship to enjoy the game but jesus, you people seriously need to get your facts 100% straight before you jump to this sort of shit.

Not going to try anymore, drama over.

Sixteen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9596 on: April 06, 2010, 12:49:13 am »

Hopefully this will all blow over.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 12:56:35 am by Sixteen »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9597 on: April 06, 2010, 02:31:46 am »

Aaaaaanyway. I was pretty bored on the four day car trip I just went through and I have amassed a pretty comprehensive list of things to say as the AI, you know, like
Warning: fire detected in <place>.
Statement: fire started due to <reason>.
Clarification: fire caused by <person>.

Anyone else have lists like these for when they play AI? I've never played before and I'm itching for a go. Care to share? I'll share mine if anyone is interested.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9598 on: April 06, 2010, 02:35:43 am »

Right click, press alerts, pick an alert.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9599 on: April 06, 2010, 02:39:10 am »

That's just no fun.

Also I had no idea, but luckily the list covers more than that. I guess what I mean is, now that I know about the alerts thing, do you have lists that cover more than just the standard warnings? I mean, there's probably an alert for zombies and I'm certain there's one for Blobs but here's what I had for both:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And I've also got one for when someone is revived via genetics. And so on.
Pages: 1 ... 638 639 [640] 641 642 ... 950