Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 608 609 [610] 611 612 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808553 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #9135 on: March 27, 2010, 09:28:32 pm »

Traitor voicing would be flipping awesome.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9136 on: March 27, 2010, 09:40:07 pm »

Ok I have confirmed it, opening engine and flooding the place with fire crashes the server. Currently the only reliable method to kill someone as the AI, please fix.

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9137 on: March 27, 2010, 09:42:33 pm »

why am i not surprised

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9138 on: March 27, 2010, 09:43:16 pm »

I'm guessing its more to do with the powernet still.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9139 on: March 27, 2010, 09:46:59 pm »

You know how traitors get radios to give them an edge, why not give the AI a new ability, like faking the voice of someone?
We should just bring back the feature of the AI being able to make holograms with any appearance or name. I have fond memories of making a captain hologram and giving bizarre orders, or appearing to the chaplain as a god.

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9140 on: March 27, 2010, 09:54:56 pm »

so is the server down?

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9141 on: March 27, 2010, 10:27:36 pm »

The AI should have a more useless upload, and no turrets.
Maybe just more walls for defense but turrets are overkill.
As long as the upload and AI are in different regions of the ship it would be good.
Like maybe AI is the very center of the station(as it is usualy very easy to kill anyway, this would make it tougher) and the engine the very back, more designed like a ship, some of the engine's power goes to propulsion systems that can be used to keep orbit, a useless feature but maybe if the orbit isn't kept we could have some neat side effects, and possibly new jobs such as pilots?

Scientist and chemist should be mixed into one. the testing chamber can be altered to have a grenade testing device the lobs the grenade into the chamber for testing and such, liquid cannons for deploying thermite to a test wall (these would be non moving items like the cryopod) and such.

My 2cents.
Or replace that AI being in the center with the bridge and access to AI upload in the bridge, the AI somewhere elss. like near the engine. Maybe have those who start late begin on a "planet" where then they start nude and have to get a suit on and all, then have a computer terminal that has all open job spots on the station and at the end a teleporter to the station, they could also go outside onto the planet where they can look into the green grass and trees at the atmosphere which is like a forcefield where they cannot pass off as a person.
Maybe some wild monkeys could inhabit the small planet. Anyone have the problem when they type too much on this forum it does this freaky bouncing where it goes to the middle when you type and flash down to the are you are typing when you type a letter? That would explain my spelling and grammar errors.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #9142 on: March 27, 2010, 10:40:48 pm »

Anyone have the problem when they type too much on this forum it does this freaky bouncing where it goes to the middle when you type and flash down to the are you are typing when you type a letter? That would explain my spelling and grammar errors.

Seems to be a feature of newer internet explorer versions, as far as I know. IE6 is fine for me, but IE8 fails at school with that issue.
Eh?
Eh!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9143 on: March 27, 2010, 11:02:48 pm »

No turrets?  no....just...no
You can steal a captains ID to turn off / be immune to them. Sides, all they do is stun. But with a few thermite's, you can break 3 rwalls in under a minute.

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Googolplexed

• Bay Watcher
  • My avatar is of whitespace, Not the firefox logo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9144 on: March 27, 2010, 11:44:03 pm »

As an AI player I have heaps of problems with random people walking in and changing laws.

If there were no turrets, then anyone how knows how to hack airlocks could be in in under 30 seconds
Now as a traitor reprogramming the AI is useless, because it will get fixed quickly

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9145 on: March 27, 2010, 11:48:45 pm »

As an AI player I have heaps of problems with random people walking in and changing laws.

If there were no turrets, then anyone how knows how to hack airlocks could be in in under 30 seconds
Now as a traitor reprogramming the AI is useless, because it will get fixed quickly
Eh, that depends.
But yeah, the AI needs a motion alarm for the upload or something, as I'm one of the people that can do it in under 30 seconds.
You don't even need a captains ID

Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9146 on: March 28, 2010, 12:59:22 am »

<sarcasm rant=true> If anyone places random windows to keep syndies out of the shuttle, I will permaban them. Even if all it takes to get in is right clicking and pressing "pull".

Gives security reaction time, and there are still 3 minutes left.

I am learning when to ban people through experience. Oh, and I won't ask you why you did anything, because I am an admin, and therefore all-powerful.
</sarcasm>

EDIT: It was changed into a 24 hour ban. But still, they could've asked or something.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 01:29:34 am by quinnr »

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9147 on: March 28, 2010, 01:35:07 am »

The AI should NOT have it's upload separated from it's turrets.

Eh, that depends.
But yeah, the AI needs a motion alarm for the upload or something, as I'm one of the people that can do it in under 30 seconds.
You don't even need a captains ID

How do you hack the turret controls?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9148 on: March 28, 2010, 01:41:01 am »

You need a 3k bomb.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #9149 on: March 28, 2010, 06:56:37 am »

I really like the idea of more computer systems. It'd probably provide more jobs and much more stealthy ways of traitoring. (Oh whoops, that mass driver just shot you into space, but no one else was there!).
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!
Pages: 1 ... 608 609 [610] 611 612 ... 950