Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808898 times)

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #8970 on: March 25, 2010, 02:21:59 pm »

I didn't squash them, it's supposed to look like the lower segment (with the "FIRE" text) is sliding into the upper section, pulled up by the pistons, as the entire assembly also slides into the ceiling.
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8971 on: March 25, 2010, 02:23:37 pm »

The delineation of the two pieces isn't sharp enough.

this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

quintin522

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLYING_SPAGHETTI_MONSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8972 on: March 25, 2010, 02:34:49 pm »

I didn't squash them, it's supposed to look like the lower segment (with the "FIRE" text) is sliding into the upper section, pulled up by the pistons, as the entire assembly also slides into the ceiling.

Maybe if you have the door slide in from the sides, then the pistons fall down?
"I can't bleed to death now, I don't have time!"
Urist McExplorer, bolding going where no dwarf has OH GAWD THE MAGMA IT BURNSSSss..

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8973 on: March 25, 2010, 02:43:37 pm »

EDIT: Scrap that.  I didn't see Apple's post.

Hey, Head.  Think you could possibly create a "create traitor" function for admins?

EDIT 2: Also, fire alarm's broken; the lights won't stop flashing after the lockdown's cleared.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 02:47:35 pm by Trorbes »

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8974 on: March 25, 2010, 02:45:46 pm »

I didn't know fire doors in SS13 were made of silly putty.

Looks nice, but I see how people think it looks squashed.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8975 on: March 25, 2010, 02:54:44 pm »

Er....amir, your a bit off, unless im confusing rounds. Basically, a third assistant in the mix was breaking windows, and ran off. The black guy or whatever should have been a spaceman, I mean we do need people fix the hull from the outside, but thats just me.

After head infected me with the virus, I ran off to the engine, turned off the circulators, ran to the batteries(were I was caught) and turned them off. With humans gathering outside the batteries, the best thing I could do was wait. It worked. They came in single filed, easy prey. Eventually, all 4 of them were zombiefied, even through the use of handcuffs, infected people took them off my hands(or maybe they came off automatically, eh). After that, the station was pretty much doomed. I headed to the communication council, but it was out cold, so I couldnt send the shuttle back. I ordered the zombies to charge the escape shuttle, and thats exactly what we did. I think head bumped into me, since I was trying to get in through the left window, but all of a sudden I couldnt move in space. After that we had about 4+ zombies walking around the escape shuttle, zombies so won.   :)

"Edit" Also, when we have a calm game, either one of you guys could teach me. Thanks anyway.

Uh im a bit confused... at first i though you confused it with a different round but then the story kind of matched the round i was talking about except Head (The guy in a biohazard suit) wasnt infected untill at the very end of the round.(when he was trying to get in the shuttle from the south west window.)

I thought that might confuse you, but I decided to leave it in. Head is an admin, he gave me the virus, end of story. I didnt get the "zombie leader" traits, though. At the very end, I did infect a random dude trying to get into the shuttle, pretty easy prey. If he had got in uninfected, he still would have had to go through 3+ zombies.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8976 on: March 25, 2010, 03:03:35 pm »

Does this look any more like the door has two segments, instead of it being "squashed"? (disclaimer: I still can't figure out what you guys mean by that, I'm assuming that's because I drew it and see it as I intended it :/)

Made the upper door edge a little more accurate, and redid some of the frames so that the pistons weren't pulling back impossibly far.
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8977 on: March 25, 2010, 03:05:08 pm »

Much better :D
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

quintin522

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLYING_SPAGHETTI_MONSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8978 on: March 25, 2010, 03:41:48 pm »

Maybe if you have the top parts of the piston stay in place until the piston has retracted to that point, then have the pistons go up
"I can't bleed to death now, I don't have time!"
Urist McExplorer, bolding going where no dwarf has OH GAWD THE MAGMA IT BURNSSSss..

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8979 on: March 25, 2010, 03:48:30 pm »

Er yah...I dont think this would happen twice in two games. There is an R-wall on the airlock in NW maintence. :P
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8980 on: March 25, 2010, 04:03:47 pm »

Epic rounds are epic. and long.
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

Googolplexed

• Bay Watcher
  • My avatar is of whitespace, Not the firefox logo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8981 on: March 25, 2010, 04:08:28 pm »

Interestingly enough the code to create a traitor already exists, but there's no way to use it ATM. We just have to add it to the secrets menu

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8982 on: March 25, 2010, 04:27:44 pm »

That's cool.

We have the Everyones a traitor one already though! :D

Also, the Ghost secret is so awesome. It needs some use in extended. (it randomly moves all the objects one or two squares.)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8983 on: March 25, 2010, 04:28:51 pm »

Yay, we can make multiple unique traitors, or start a revolution between the medics and the engineers.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8984 on: March 25, 2010, 04:53:15 pm »

Medic vs. Engineers....engineers get toolboxes = win.

Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 950