Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 594 595 [596] 597 598 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808956 times)

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #8925 on: March 24, 2010, 06:29:36 pm »

Er....so now we are allowed to kill people who attack you? Thats new. I mean, if I break into EVA and get beat up a bit and stunned, it absolutely justifies that I can hunt the guy down and kill him, and hide his corpse while im at it.

/rant

"Maybe this wasnt a good idea, eh, I had to get it out of my system. =/"

Look, you attacked him, he defended himself.  It's unfortunate that there's few ways to disable someone beyond caving their skull in, but that's how the game works.  And don't forget your part in this; you started hitting him with a fire extinguisher or something, "forgetting" you had a taser.

It could have gone either way with a ban, actually, I chose to assume that you both were not actively griefing the other.

And besides, he did not hide your body, from what I could tell.  Unless I'm getting the parties involved confused, as soon as you died he escaped out the airlock.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8926 on: March 24, 2010, 06:37:55 pm »

Er....so now we are allowed to kill people who attack you? Thats new. I mean, if I break into EVA and get beat up a bit and stunned, it absolutely justifies that I can hunt the guy down and kill him, and hide his corpse while im at it.

/rant

"Maybe this wasnt a good idea, eh, I had to get it out of my system. =/"

Look, you attacked him, he defended himself.  It's unfortunate that there's few ways to disable someone beyond caving their skull in, but that's how the game works.  And don't forget your part in this; you started hitting him with a fire extinguisher or something, "forgetting" you had a taser.

It could have gone either way with a ban, actually, I chose to assume that you both were not actively griefing the other.

And besides, he did not hide your body, from what I could tell.  Unless I'm getting the parties involved confused, as soon as you died he escaped out the airlock.

Er...I agree with you on most points, I mean he could of just tazed me with my own tazer, but that shouldnt be expected. However, I did forget, since I was HoM, and I forgot I get a taser on my belt. Also, we were fighting in the west air lock, and he apparently dragged my body and hid me in the right airlock, from what I saw after I died, anyway.

P.S. He DID break into EVA, if thats even justified.

Eh, we were both wrong, no reason I should argue to prove he was more wrong. Probably get myself banned in the process anyway. =/
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 06:39:34 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8927 on: March 24, 2010, 06:39:04 pm »

Also, for the love of god remember that we have genetics.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8928 on: March 24, 2010, 06:43:47 pm »

There never seems to be enough time for that.

Also, I need someone to teach me genetics(self teaching would probably be a bad idea).

If someone would teach me when the server comes back up?
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8929 on: March 24, 2010, 06:53:15 pm »

Getting the person revived takes 2 minutes if prepared, and curing the frozenness in a sleeper, another minute or two. Please, if you aren't griefing, drag the body to genetics. Honestly, even if you are griefing, drag the body to genetics. As a point of general order, dead bodies go to genetics. Unless a traitor captain orders otherwise.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8930 on: March 24, 2010, 07:29:32 pm »

Unless we are able to abandon mob, then we should just have a public funeral and space the body.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8931 on: March 24, 2010, 07:43:10 pm »

There never seems to be enough time for that.

Also, I need someone to teach me genetics(self teaching would probably be a bad idea).

If someone would teach me when the server comes back up?

Sure thing, I'll give you a nudge when I see you online :)

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8932 on: March 24, 2010, 09:10:38 pm »

The server seems to be up, and it seems to be the same round...
And crash
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 09:34:47 pm by MagmaDeath »
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8933 on: March 24, 2010, 10:36:41 pm »

I'm really not fond of the current airlock door graphics, but I'm, well, not exactly hitting gold when it comes to door designs. :-\  Could I get some feedback on some of these door ideas?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So, feedback / other concepts anyone might have on their minds?

<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8934 on: March 24, 2010, 10:56:51 pm »

I think we definitely need a separate fire door sprite, to make it easier to tell when both doors are on the same square.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #8935 on: March 24, 2010, 11:04:41 pm »

I like the third door best. You can actually tell it's a door.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8936 on: March 24, 2010, 11:06:53 pm »

First two are really cool.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8937 on: March 24, 2010, 11:08:39 pm »

That fire door is awesome.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8938 on: March 24, 2010, 11:54:11 pm »

Those doors look kinda of... Strange. The first one doesn't even look like a door.We do need a new firedoor, but that door would really stand out in-game, much more colour in that door than the rest of the station combined.  :P

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8939 on: March 25, 2010, 12:18:31 am »

For some reason I recall having a different fire door at one point in time. However I am also recalling penguins flying through ice, so my recalls may be inaccurate.
Pages: 1 ... 594 595 [596] 597 598 ... 950