Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 592 593 [594] 595 596 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809019 times)

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #8895 on: March 24, 2010, 12:25:05 pm »

1. Zombies can turn canisters on. No need for clawing.

2. When I am faced with plasma, I start breaching the hull and wipe out all the atmosphere on the station.

Someone dragging a plasma canister around the hallways is instant loss for zombies unless they ban together and rip the shuttle apart, which is dangerous because they can be pushed off the station easily.

When a round starts, the captain needs to do what I do and gather a group of people and collect all the lasers then rip the zombies apart.

Turning on a canister /=/ DESTROYING IT TO GET IT OUT OF THE WAY
Please allow us to bust up canisters.

How are you getting stuck inside groups of canisters anyway? If they are plasma canisters you won't even want to break them, you can destroy walls so unless your surronded by 2 canisters in every direction it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8896 on: March 24, 2010, 12:56:29 pm »

So, I had the engine up to about 5 trillion watt output. Head knows how, going be HoM next time and really get some power.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8897 on: March 24, 2010, 12:57:58 pm »

Server back up with updated map
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8898 on: March 24, 2010, 01:01:43 pm »

oh you so wuvly
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8899 on: March 24, 2010, 01:19:46 pm »

Had a fun round on the GS dev server, I was the traitor and was supposed to kill the janitor and then escape on the shuttle.  Grabbed myself an Emag card (and used it all of...  0 times ::)) and later, a Power Sink (kills all power on the powernet it's connected to, fun item!).  The Janitor, "Mama Sunshine," somehow had a taser (and was allowed to keep it!) so I couldn't attack her head on.  That's when a plasma storm hit the station, compounding the problems caused by the power failure.  Half the station was lit up at some point or another, too, which also led to a wierd bug where I was fighting a raging fire in the escape hallway, without a fire suit, and was freezing to death.  I ended up dying (the rounds apparently have at least two traitors, which is a good idea really), then somehow being revived (reportedly, Rathen revived me, so if that's true and you read this, thanks ;)).  Mama Sunshine ended up killed in the storm, so I accomplished all of my objectives (and so did the other traitor, as well).

A couple rounds before that I was a syndicate member, and shot two of my teammates, killing one of them :-X.  Then the detective found me, shot at me with a laser gun, revolver, and taser, and missed every time except for his very *last* taser shot, which hit me and made me drop my revolver, letting him beat me to death with a stun baton :(
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8900 on: March 24, 2010, 01:50:55 pm »

Over on the GS, the more people you have logged on, the more traitors you have. I think. And yeah, I played that round too. Or maybe the one before it. No, I don't log on as Johbson.  :P

Rathen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8901 on: March 24, 2010, 02:47:53 pm »

I do a lot of reviving, especially on traitors that have entertained me, so it may have been me. Don't recall it though.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8902 on: March 24, 2010, 02:50:21 pm »

It's been seeming to me that I always end up as the traitor on GS when it's 7am, so I have yet to experience a round of traitor where I've been capable of making good decisions  :-\.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8903 on: March 24, 2010, 02:54:09 pm »

I do a lot of reviving, especially on traitors that have entertained me, so it may have been me. Don't recall it though.

played on your server abit had fun.

Great shit.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Vayre

• Bay Watcher
  • Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8904 on: March 24, 2010, 03:03:51 pm »

;-;

The server refuses to let me join, just gets stuck on the "launching Byond World" bit
And, they came. My fingers tingled, my nose twitched and my toes tickled... they came around the corner, over my bridge... Into my courtyard... Onto my trade depot...

Then everything near it exploded in a cloud of blood.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8905 on: March 24, 2010, 03:07:56 pm »

I didn't do a whole lot, mostly just placed the power sink, tried (and failed) to bring the AI on side (no power, plus I couldn't turn the turrets off anyways), spaced the spare AI upload module because I was an idiot, and started a fire or two.  The plasma storm was quite helpful ;D
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8906 on: March 24, 2010, 03:35:05 pm »

Why not have a fission suppression field generator? As long as it is active no nuclear bombs can go off on or near the station. This means you can still start the one-minute countdown, but it won't go off if the suppression generator is active at that last moment. You'd have to reset it and restart the countdown to try again. This would allow for hiding, running and recovering it and also answer the question how the station got the key to the terrorist's bomb. You'd also be done with that weird keycode.

I like this idea, and also make the generator like a welder or water refuel station, pull-able  but not take-able. This way you can't do extremely cunning things like destroy a computer then place a disk where it was and build a computer under it, or hide i under a table, or a fake wall. We don't need syndicate having to try to dismantle the entire station.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8907 on: March 24, 2010, 03:39:29 pm »

We should probably deal with the crippling lag spikes and stuff first.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8908 on: March 24, 2010, 03:43:19 pm »

Isn't that due to Head's girlfriend? But him a new computer  :D

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8909 on: March 24, 2010, 03:54:51 pm »

We could always get them split up.
Or get her a PC.
HMMMMM
Pages: 1 ... 592 593 [594] 595 596 ... 950