Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 591 592 [593] 594 595 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809071 times)

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #8880 on: March 24, 2010, 04:09:17 am »

Server down
but not by crash this time

amirHM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8881 on: March 24, 2010, 04:14:55 am »

You know , just because i wasnt in the forums doesnt mean that im not a bay12 player.I mean i played in bay 12 for some time and i always played DF.You dont judge someone as an outsider by looking if that person is in the forums.You judge him by looking if that person has ever played a bay12 game.
I mean who do you consider a bay12er ? a guy that never played a bay12 game or a person that did play it but never went to the forum?
Also if you focus on forum activeness then alright , i will be more active.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 04:21:28 am by amirHM »

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8882 on: March 24, 2010, 04:24:59 am »

You know , just because i wasnt in the forums doesnt mean that im not a bay12 player.I mean i played in bay 12 for some time and i always played DF.You dont judge someone as an outsider by looking if that person is in the forums.You judge him by looking if that person has ever played a bay12 game.
I mean who do you consider a bay12er ? a guy that never played a bay12 game or a person that did play it but never went to the forum?
I dont think anyone even knew who you were I mean we never even heard of you before, you just poped up saying something similar to: "I am admin on the bay12 server, I know head and I just posted so you know who I am" you probably should have written a bit more about you :P
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 04:34:39 am by bluephoenix »

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8883 on: March 24, 2010, 04:43:50 am »

Am I still an admin on your server Jobhson?
Oh, thanks for reminding me, I'll add you.

Houston we have a crash bug i think.
just before everyone dced
Code: [Select]
Undefined variable /area/chapel/chapel/var/wet.
Undefined variable /area/chapel/chapel/var/wet

That would be caused from mopping. Whenever someone mops a tile, that happens. Its an old bug.

I have never heard of you either, until a few days ago, you log on and ask if you could be an admin, and that you have experience on Android Data's server.

As for your active-ness, I judge and evaluate admins and players while I play with them. Its the best test, so if you want to be an admin, just play us when I'm hosting.

Speaking of which, anyone want a server up now?

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8884 on: March 24, 2010, 04:48:08 am »

YES PLEASE  :)
SS13 is actually the only game I currently play, if there are no bay12 servers up and there is too much griefing going on at the goons I just browse the forums.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 04:52:53 am by bluephoenix »

amirHM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8885 on: March 24, 2010, 04:51:25 am »

I have never heard of you either, until a few days ago, you log on and ask if you could be an admin, and that you have experience on Android Data's server.

As for your active-ness, I judge and evaluate admins and players while I play with them. Its the best test, so if you want to be an admin, just play us when I'm hosting.

[/quote]
I blame that on my time zone.My timezone is 3:30+ GMT:/ so at the time that players join the server its around 11PM-4AM for me.

Sure

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8886 on: March 24, 2010, 04:54:17 am »

Server be up.

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8887 on: March 24, 2010, 04:55:01 am »

Server be up.
hooray for Johbson
and where is the damn refresh button in byond? It refreshes only like every 10 minutes.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8888 on: March 24, 2010, 05:18:47 am »

Too late for any games, ah well, Ill host again tomorrow, less late this time.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8889 on: March 24, 2010, 06:00:29 am »

Is it allowed to put the disc in a locker in the engine and light it? It doesn't destroy the disc but does make it challenging to get it :)

Er, near impossible to get it. Isnt that meta gaming anyway, we hadnt even stepped foot in the station yet, from what I saw.

Thats like saying if I eject the engine with the disk in its, its still there, on another Z-level thats impossible to reach.

We need to do something with the nuclear disk, its too player orriented.

Well, you can weld a hole through the outer engine walls, releasing the content of the engine inside the cooling area. The person welding better have quick reflexes though, else he'll burn to a crisp. Also: Bombs.
 Anyway, it's not metagaming, Cent.Comm sends a message saying that Syndicates are going to attempt to locate the disc in order to activate a nuke. The communication console even prints the message ^^

I say, that was an admin doing that. If not, then yes, it would make sense after the message, not before(which you should have had the engine lit by then anyway).  :-\

"Edit" Nethertheless, im not an admin, and I didnt see the whole thing, so theres no point in arguing about it.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Giant Snowman

• Bay Watcher
  • It's a Giant Snowman adventure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8890 on: March 24, 2010, 08:40:19 am »

Why not have a fission suppression field generator? As long as it is active no nuclear bombs can go off on or near the station. This means you can still start the one-minute countdown, but it won't go off if the suppression generator is active at that last moment. You'd have to reset it and restart the countdown to try again. This would allow for hiding, running and recovering it and also answer the question how the station got the key to the terrorist's bomb. You'd also be done with that weird keycode.

I'd suggest a bigger destructible generator but I'd probably be too vulnerable to bomb tossing.

For zombies I wonder why they don't just drop their mask like they do with tools. Or claw it off immediately or something. They'd be able to bite people better and you wouldn't get attacked by someone who looks completely normal because no part of its skin is visible.
Benzene on steam.

amirHM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8891 on: March 24, 2010, 09:19:02 am »

Another problem with the zombies are that even after transformation some items stay in their hands.
One time when the game mode was zombie i was bitten and didnt know it.I had a mask on and a helmet with an O2 tank in one hand
my active hand was the empty one.After i transformed i still had the O2 tank in my hand and was able to breath using internals also i looked like humans so much that all the time i had to tell the zombies that im one of them... untill i changed to the O2 tank hand and i dropped it automaticly.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 11:58:12 am by amirHM »

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8892 on: March 24, 2010, 10:08:59 am »

il make you drop them whenever i have some time.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8893 on: March 24, 2010, 10:33:58 am »

Sent out map update to the hosts.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8894 on: March 24, 2010, 12:02:29 pm »

Ffffffffffffffffffffffuuuu why is the byond pager certain that I'm offlineeeee.
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!
Pages: 1 ... 591 592 [593] 594 595 ... 950