Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583] 584 585 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809276 times)

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #8730 on: March 21, 2010, 05:46:13 pm »

Looks like someone bombed and the server crashed.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8731 on: March 21, 2010, 05:46:21 pm »

what happened? I used a signaler out of boredom, then server crashed. did somebody make an huge signaler bomb on default frequency and code?

by the way, for those who saw me reviving myself, it was because I killed myself on arrival shuttle to observ the round. when I revived I just joined the round.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8732 on: March 21, 2010, 05:47:27 pm »

Server crash again.

And what the hell was the messed up round? Someone yells forensic evidence of the captain on the radio and the janitor (which I previously had arrested) pulls out a gun and stuns me and apparently he was released and given security clearance.

Then about 5 people walk by and i tell them all that this janitor with a grudge on me is beating me with a mop and he is flat out lying with a bloody mop in his hands and my bleeding and they ignore it. I was also restrained to the bed and all my stuff taken. That's not how you RP a security team.

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8733 on: March 21, 2010, 05:49:20 pm »

well at least i managed to heal micro

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8734 on: March 21, 2010, 05:50:36 pm »

yes, I saw it all.
maybe I should have helped you instead of just moving objects around you ( funny how nobody would notice the walking door). I guess I was waiting for an adminhelp... I don't know. it is quite late and reflexes are low.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8735 on: March 21, 2010, 05:51:03 pm »

Server crash again.

And what the hell was the messed up round? Someone yells forensic evidence of the captain on the radio and the janitor (which I previously had arrested) pulls out a gun and stuns me and apparently he was released and given security clearance.

Then about 5 people walk by and i tell them all that this janitor with a grudge on me is beating me with a mop and he is flat out lying with a bloody mop in his hands and my bleeding and they ignore it. I was also restrained to the bed and all my stuff taken. That's not how you RP a security team.
1. Didnt use a gun, I used the mop.
2.99% of the time you were talking, no one could hear you.
3. The mop was not bloody, as I cleaned it.
4. You arrested me for doing my job earlier, so yes, I arrest you when the forensics tech  says that the fingerprints were yours
5. Did you really think I should be arrested the whole round for doing my job? Of course I was released.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8736 on: March 21, 2010, 05:52:21 pm »

Micro were you the traitor that round?  Someone had altered the air filter on the monkey cage(More likely it was the AI given what its hidden law was), but your prints were the only one on the filter, hence why they were talking about forensics.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8737 on: March 21, 2010, 05:54:54 pm »

yes, micro was the traitor. and probably the one who put the 4th law on AI.
that law stated to kill all monkeys, and to not state the 4th law.
he also bashed mr muggles persoanlly in the small room near the beds.
and he put a bomb in genetic monkey cage. was it the one that crashed server? I think it was only 500 °

Ringmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8738 on: March 21, 2010, 05:55:39 pm »

That bomb went off way before the server crashed, I think. Unless another one was put there afterward.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8739 on: March 21, 2010, 05:56:57 pm »

Server crash again.

Stop bashing the security. Its the hardest job on the station. I stopped playing security because no one is EVER greatfull for it. Now im just HoM lately, I dont have to pay attention to chat, I just fix things and get the engine/solar arrays running. =/

Seriously, stop bashing the security. :(
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8740 on: March 21, 2010, 05:57:51 pm »

1. Mop is worse as it damages
2. If they can see me when I say something, they can hear me.
3. I didn't know you could clean a mop without the bucket.
4. I arrested you for flooding the hallway with water without signs and making over 5 people slip and fall. I considered it being annoying on purpose.
5. Read above.

I didn't admin help because there was still a sense of RP in it all. And yes I noticed the moving doors.

Magma what I don't get is how did you, a janitor, get security access. Who would give it to you?

I was the traitor that round and had to take matters into my own hands since the AI ignored the law I gave it. But I don't see where my fingerprints could have been left. (the bomb was just a fire bomb, room temperature)

Who was the guy who somehow kept turning the AI turrets off and changing the laws? I had to go back 3 times.

What do you mean my fingerprints were the only ones on the filter? Someone turned it off.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8741 on: March 21, 2010, 05:59:39 pm »

Why did you waste a perfectly good bomb on monkeys? you could have easily killed all of them with even the weakest incendiary grenade.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8742 on: March 21, 2010, 06:01:08 pm »

I don't know how to make incendiary grenades. And bomb is quicker, no one was in toxins, all i had to do was screwdriver 2 things and put it in my backpack and I could detonate it whenever I want. Better then messing in chem lab.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8743 on: March 21, 2010, 06:02:08 pm »

Gloves dont leave fingerprints.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8744 on: March 21, 2010, 06:03:58 pm »

They were all already dead.  Micro flooded the pens with N2.  I turned it off when I discovered it(And I was wearing gloves being a maintenance guy).  Asked forensics to come check it out, and they found micro's prints.  I question why the captain was tampering with the animal pen filter, and then the order to arrest him comes along very shortly afterwards(Not from me).
Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583] 584 585 ... 950