Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809449 times)

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #8505 on: March 18, 2010, 01:52:51 pm »

How the hell did you do that? XD
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8506 on: March 18, 2010, 01:54:40 pm »

Oh yeah, like I'm gonna tell everyone how to be a sun god.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8507 on: March 18, 2010, 02:01:00 pm »

I like that temperatures can go below absolute zero.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8508 on: March 18, 2010, 02:21:33 pm »

Ya its fun. If I let it keep going, it probably would have be a zero degree station, quite fun.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8509 on: March 18, 2010, 02:37:46 pm »

Please beorn, tell me.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8510 on: March 18, 2010, 03:00:38 pm »

Hint: It doesn't require admin powers.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8511 on: March 18, 2010, 03:02:14 pm »

Hint: It doesn't require admin powers.

Some messing around in atmos right?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8512 on: March 18, 2010, 03:03:29 pm »

You could do most of it in atmos.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8513 on: March 18, 2010, 03:05:22 pm »

You can do it anywhere.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8514 on: March 18, 2010, 03:06:28 pm »

With the right materials :D

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8515 on: March 18, 2010, 03:06:54 pm »

I'm going to have to try it one day if i won't be banned in the progress.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8516 on: March 18, 2010, 03:14:19 pm »

I wish I was unbanned.  :(

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8517 on: March 18, 2010, 03:36:06 pm »

I'm going to have to try it one day if i won't be banned in the progress.
You will know when you have it.

Woose1, PM an admin if you want to discuss your ban.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8518 on: March 18, 2010, 04:05:17 pm »

Watching someone for a bit is all right, but the AI has to monitor everything, to ensure everyone's safety.  If you're just watching one person, you aren't doing your job and you are metagaming.

That said if the door gets emagged, you probably should mention it, though if you do say something like "___ door control systems failure" or anything else equally non-informative.

That depends on what the person does. If he is building fake walls throughout the station I'm gonna watch him, if he is making heavily heated bombs, I'll watch him and lock the doors if he tries to take one out. If he punched a guy then ran away, I'd report it then glance back at him occasionally.

Saying someone's name when you know it instead of being all inconspicuous and make people ask questions first lets that potentially dangerous person have 10 more seconds to toolbox someone to  the head. I consider that breaking the "do not let harm come to humans through inaction" law. There is nothing saying that the AI has to give these answers just like there is nothing saying that the crew will ask such questions, which usually ends up happening.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8519 on: March 18, 2010, 04:16:29 pm »

How does one make fake walls?
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 950