Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809506 times)

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #8460 on: March 16, 2010, 09:20:14 pm »

same

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8461 on: March 16, 2010, 09:21:17 pm »

Too bad, hopefully it'll come back up sooner rather than later.  I'm guessing whoever it was who was trying to get a hand teleporter was the traitor.
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8462 on: March 16, 2010, 10:13:25 pm »

Chances are a CO2 canister is going to be near a plasma canister, and zombies have no way to filter air with gas masks and the sort, so humans have an advantage canister wise if zombies can only smash them.

You are missing what I mean, i use the fire locks to capture the enemy.
And? Would a zombie really be able to run over to a plasma canister, and turn the knob to turn it off?

As for the fire locks,
If you mean "The enemy" from a zombie point of view, then you shouldn't be using them anyway.
If you mean "The enemy" from a human point of view, it would be easier to capture them, not harder.

Zombies can undo the things they are wearing and drop them so I'm sure they can press a button or turn a knob.

Why shouldn't I be able to use fire alarms? Do you know how easy it is to walk around a zombie. Even with the alarms if the room is big enough I can't reach them and they either get to the alarm themselves or I wait until security comes and kills me.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8463 on: March 16, 2010, 10:55:16 pm »

I kinda have agree with Micro. Zombies have it hard enough, especially patient zero. To preclude them from using alarms and canisters would be a bit excessive.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8464 on: March 16, 2010, 11:06:40 pm »

I kinda have agree with Micro. Zombies have it hard enough, especially patient zero. To preclude them from using alarms and canisters would be a bit excessive.
Zombies have it hard enough? A good zombie is practically invincible, it's just that some idiot zombies that don't know what they're doing ruin the zombie cause. Honestly, I get normal game balance arguments, even if I don't agree with them, but to argue that zombies should be unable to break fire alarms or break canisters so that they can intelligently use them instead is just silly.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8465 on: March 17, 2010, 12:32:21 am »

Zombies have it hard enough? A good zombie is practically invincible, it's just that some idiot zombies that don't know what they're doing ruin the zombie cause. Honestly, I get normal game balance arguments, even if I don't agree with them, but to argue that zombies should be unable to break fire alarms or break canisters so that they can intelligently use them instead is just silly.
Exactly.

Patient zero is really not that hard. All 4 times I have been it, the zombies have won.

You just need to actually know what you are doing, and not be a complete idiot, running straight into the AI upload from the front, for example. Most people cant really shoot that well, including myself, so laser guns are not so hard to dodge, if you are in an area with a decent amount of space. You cant get tased, or KOd that easily,and you just have to bite once to infect someone. The only time zombies can have even a little trouble is when the crew gets orginized, and basicly walls themselves in a nice bunker, with all 4 laser guns and a recharger. Oh course then, you can just break open a plasma canister and lite and drag a welder in.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8466 on: March 17, 2010, 12:56:22 am »

I dont thinks one laser gun from one guy is going to do much if your a zombie. although ive heard stories of a janator killing alot of zombies.

Thrain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8467 on: March 17, 2010, 12:57:49 am »

The janator is probably one of the most deadly people on the entire station. unless its IT mode.

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8468 on: March 17, 2010, 01:50:38 am »

The janator is probably one of the most deadly people on the entire station. unless its IT mode.
Yeah I agree, the mop is a really powerfull weapon :D serious

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8469 on: March 17, 2010, 03:37:48 am »

Windows updates are awesome?
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8470 on: March 17, 2010, 03:41:32 am »

Server please?

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8471 on: March 17, 2010, 06:03:07 am »

I dont thinks one laser gun from one guy is going to do much if your a zombie. although ive heard stories of a janator killing alot of zombies.

If he hits you real quick with all the shots, your down(uncontious). Surprisingly, he didnt finish me off, but instead fled into space with his other budies. The AI couldnt stop them from breaking into EVA then breaking out.

Also, Tazors work on zombies, if aimed for the head, and theres no helmet?
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8472 on: March 17, 2010, 10:05:01 am »

Server up.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8473 on: March 17, 2010, 10:08:47 am »

Head when you have a chance I sent you a private message, dunno if you got it or not.
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8474 on: March 17, 2010, 10:59:35 am »

Maybe it is just my bad luck, but i have not seent he words *you have bit "name"* in my attack text for the entire game when I was patient zero. I had no gas mask or helmet on and kept disarming but no biting. I even targeted the neck.
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 950