Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809521 times)

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #8445 on: March 16, 2010, 02:43:20 pm »

Whoever plays Moby Disheart should be warned/banned:

He killed me randomly, without warning, as the captain with a laser gun in the first 15 seconds of gameplay, then ran around laughing that he had my blood on his armor. Oh, and he wasn't the traitor.

I think his OOC name is Combotroop.

EDIT: Okay, Headswe revives me. I head back to the courtroom to get my stuff back, and find the captain (The guy who killed me) had already stolen it all and was standing over it holding a mop which is to my knowledge one of the most deadly weapons besides the axe and the laser sword (For some reason). I tase him, and have a brief firefight with a doctor while dragging the captain back to security to talk to him and ask him why he was so pissed off at me. I immediately get spaced and banned, Headswe saying that he's "Tierd of your crap" and that Moby had plenty more chances than I had.

Actually, I'm not even sure how long I'm going to be banned for because I left before he could rant on about how long he's been waiting to ban me and all that. I really can't play on the server anymore as long as Head's an admin...

It was me Woose, I killed you after you griefing for several rounds. I know I should've just reported you, but this was so much more fun.
Don't try to deny you griefing, I was watching you constantly as the A.I. and I know what I saw.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8446 on: March 16, 2010, 03:14:42 pm »

You dont grief the griefer. God, thats like bullying the bully, which people actually do. You didnt even do it in the same round. Hell, thats some of the worst RP ive seen. If everyone is going to hold griefing grudges, we might as well grief everyone, lest they grief us first.

Even worse, he wasnt even griefing YOU. Your not the super hero, you dont fight crime and "evil", using the the same toxins he did(which doesnt make you a super hero anyway).

You report griefing. If he had a reason, the admin would know. I once thought I was griefed, but the admin said she had a reason, even though he wouldnt tell me. If the admin isnt on, gather some evidence and report it.

If you want to grief, go on the goon server. Seriously.

And yes, I realise you were the AI and you couldnt grief him. Just dont do it in the first place.

"Edit" Also, you dont watch people constantly as the AI unless given a specific order. Thats some bad RP there too, unless the AI can "see everywhere at once", but we are assuming it cant, since it cant in the game anyway.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 03:23:08 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Thrain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8447 on: March 16, 2010, 03:43:11 pm »

Is there a better way to stop the AI that does not involve turning off, destroy, removing the power cell, from the APC? Thats in the AI upload room.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8448 on: March 16, 2010, 04:16:25 pm »

Is there a better way to stop the AI that does not involve turning off, destroy, removing the power cell, from the APC? Thats in the AI upload room.

Err, you could try going through the AI satalite, if your "not human". Give it a new law.

But, your probably talking about zombie, and honestly, I dont know another way. =/
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8449 on: March 16, 2010, 04:23:47 pm »

It's easy! bite the big red self destruct button.
Hello Hunam

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8450 on: March 16, 2010, 05:05:11 pm »

While typically I wouldn't endorse this, a bomb would be particularly handy in this situation.  Provided you have good reason to stop the AI.

Course if you're a zombie, you'll have to resort to destroying the APC, or breaking through the rwall to the AI unit and beating the crap out of it instead.

Which brings me to a question.  Why can zombies claw through steel walls and still be unable to deal with windows?
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8451 on: March 16, 2010, 05:38:17 pm »

Zombies can still hit windows, but the hits don't register a lot. Hits tend to register more if you click on something while moving. It's weird but it works.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8452 on: March 16, 2010, 05:46:12 pm »

Also, Zombies can currently operate fire alarms, and siphons, and canisters. Which prevents them from busting said canisters.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8453 on: March 16, 2010, 05:48:10 pm »

Those need to stay....I can't catch people single handedly without those fire alarms and canisters.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8454 on: March 16, 2010, 05:49:41 pm »

I vote giving Orb admin.
No, just no.
Those need to stay....I can't catch people single handedly without those fire alarms and canisters.
Smash through the Firelocks, and break the canisters.

And it seems I am banned again.
Why?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 06:05:39 pm by MagmaDeath »

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8455 on: March 16, 2010, 06:29:23 pm »

The lag is severely hindering any gameplay right now.  But on a previous round I was reminded of something.

Revolution needs to be updated to include HoM and HoS in the Head list
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8456 on: March 16, 2010, 06:49:49 pm »

Chances are a CO2 canister is going to be near a plasma canister, and zombies have no way to filter air with gas masks and the sort, so humans have an advantage canister wise if zombies can only smash them.

You are missing what I mean, i use the fire locks to capture the enemy.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8457 on: March 16, 2010, 08:45:22 pm »

Chances are a CO2 canister is going to be near a plasma canister, and zombies have no way to filter air with gas masks and the sort, so humans have an advantage canister wise if zombies can only smash them.

You are missing what I mean, i use the fire locks to capture the enemy.
And? Would a zombie really be able to run over to a plasma canister, and turn the knob to turn it off?

As for the fire locks,
If you mean "The enemy" from a zombie point of view, then you shouldn't be using them anyway.
If you mean "The enemy" from a human point of view, it would be easier to capture them, not harder.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8458 on: March 16, 2010, 09:18:57 pm »

All of a sudden I can't connect, did the server go down or is this just my connection again?
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

Thrain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8459 on: March 16, 2010, 09:20:02 pm »

I can't connect. So i'm guessing its the server.
Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 950