Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809914 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #8130 on: March 08, 2010, 11:04:49 pm »

2.How would one apply for adminship?

you dont apply you get hit over the head with a blunt instrument and then you wake up naked tied to a bloody table with barbed wire. figures loom over you and behind them a bright light you make out one of them as aheasive before being blindfolded and gagged. suddenly you fea-...wait wrong story nevermind.
No, thats about right.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8131 on: March 08, 2010, 11:12:46 pm »

i wish you can choose between an alien that breathes plasma and a human at start just to give the station more variety.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8132 on: March 08, 2010, 11:14:36 pm »

you dont apply you get hit over the head with a blunt instrument and then you wake up naked tied to a bloody table with barbed wire. figures loom over you and behind them a bright light you make out one of them as aheasive before being blindfolded and gagged. suddenly you fea-...wait wrong story nevermind.
No, thats about right.
No, but seriously, how do i apply?

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8133 on: March 08, 2010, 11:16:12 pm »

i wish you can choose between an alien that breathes plasma and a human at start just to give the station more variety.
Explosions is spelled with an E not a V.
Interestingly, Armok's name actually originates from arm_ok, a variable in one of Toady's earlier games that kept track of how many of your arms weren't missing.

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8134 on: March 08, 2010, 11:17:23 pm »

No, thats about right.

you get chosen

which brings me to this question. How/why did Adhesive become a admin?

Also did you know a plasma tank holds more oxygen than a oxygen tank roughly 4x more. the more you know...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 11:29:17 pm by garfield751 »

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8135 on: March 09, 2010, 12:21:21 am »

How would one apply for adminship?
Appeal to the host, who is currently Head/Headswe.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8136 on: March 09, 2010, 01:49:23 am »

No, thats about right.

you get chosen

which brings me to this question. How/why did Adhesive become a admin?

Also did you know a plasma tank holds more oxygen than a oxygen tank roughly 4x more. the more you know...

Hes on trail

Server up btw.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #8137 on: March 09, 2010, 01:58:14 am »

The Oregon Trail? That's a good enough reason as any for admin.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8138 on: March 09, 2010, 02:11:06 am »

oh god Oregon trail i remember spending hours worth of computer lab time in grade school when they still had those shitty mac thingys. fun times dieing from dysentery and sinking in the river.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #8139 on: March 09, 2010, 02:12:37 am »

I like it when my companions break all their limbs and still get lost.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

immibis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8140 on: March 09, 2010, 02:31:05 am »

No way to tell, except running the server though a packet-logging proxy program, and examining the logs after such a crash, made worse by the fact that such a setup would be required for weeks to have a decent chance to catch an exploit-crasher.

The good news is that it could prove innocence or guilt in the matter, and if guilt, the proxy could be configured to block anyone who attempts an exploit, by IP and unrelated to BYOND's potential flaws.
Does it crash as in "Dream Daemon has encountered a problem and needs to close", or as in freezing, or as in the game itself crashing with an error message in the Dream Daemon console. Because if it's the last one, open Dream Daemon after it crashes and check the message.
If I wanted ramps I would've designated ramps, dammit!

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8141 on: March 09, 2010, 04:32:07 am »

No way to tell, except running the server though a packet-logging proxy program, and examining the logs after such a crash, made worse by the fact that such a setup would be required for weeks to have a decent chance to catch an exploit-crasher.

The good news is that it could prove innocence or guilt in the matter, and if guilt, the proxy could be configured to block anyone who attempts an exploit, by IP and unrelated to BYOND's potential flaws.
Does it crash as in "Dream Daemon has encountered a problem and needs to close", or as in freezing, or as in the game itself crashing with an error message in the Dream Daemon console. Because if it's the last one, open Dream Daemon after it crashes and check the message.

Freezing.

I'm guessing a infinite loop.

anyway i've talked it trough with googol and adheasive has been removed.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8142 on: March 09, 2010, 04:35:41 am »

Okay, as weird as it sounds, I actually did not mean to weld that person into a coffin and fire him out into space with a mass accelerator. Things just sort of... happened.

Adhesive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8143 on: March 09, 2010, 04:44:02 am »

Freezing.

Erm... Why?

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8144 on: March 09, 2010, 06:07:33 am »

Freezing.

Erm... Why?

Wondering the same thing. Adhesive wasn't abusing or anything, compared to the rest of the admins on most SS13 servers, he was a shining example.
OR I just missed something :P
Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 950